[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to point out how the story comes full circle at this point. The story begins with Vi and Thawat's divorce on their wedding anniversary... Vi was totally happy about it and Thawat was likewise relieved when they were signing it. Both parents were clearly no longer in love but had that cutesy relationship with each other, and as the story progressed, we all know they're good friends.

Juxtapose to Nai who was in excruciating pain when he was signing the divorce paper. Like it hurt down to his soul to do it, and what hurts even more is he thinks that is what Nok wants and that he is giving it to her and had completely lost the game and can't fight for her. It's the epitome of love's labor's lost. He gave it his all to walk away with nothing - but at least he was able to experience those happy moments with her. Then here comes Nok who thought she finally made Nai hate her enough to make good his promise to go away from her life forever. Like she had always expected him to be this constant never faltering person who would never leave no matter how much she pushes him away, but lo and behold, he's finally letting her go. And it's all because of her, and she can't even stop him because deep down she knows that she did something wrong and she would rather die than beg him not to go. God these two. So annoying right? That folks is how NOT to divorce
They have gave us a big headache since the beginning of Ep.13 with this stubborness of each other. This is definitely something for us as viewers to learn on how to NOT get divorce. Not that we ever should(LOL) but if we have to then don't do it like them. I'm going to definitely remember this hehe.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
They have gave us a big headache since the beginning of Ep.13 with this stubborness of each other. This is definitely something for us as viewers to learn on how to NOT get divorce. Not that we ever should(LOL) but if we have to then don't do it like them. I'm going to definitely remember this hehe.
So if your partner cares for Kae behind your back what will you do? Hehehe...

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I just wanted to point out how the story comes full circle at this point. The story begins with Vi and Thawat's divorce on their wedding anniversary... Vi was totally happy about it and Thawat was likewise relieved when they were signing it. Both parents were clearly no longer in love but had that cutesy relationship with each other, and as the story progressed, we all know they're good friends.

Juxtapose to Nai who was in excruciating pain when he was signing the divorce paper. Like it hurt down to his soul to do it, and what hurts even more is he thinks that is what Nok wants and that he is giving it to her and had completely lost the game and can't fight for her. It's the epitome of love's labor's lost. He gave it his all to walk away with nothing - but at least he was able to experience those happy moments with her. Then here comes Nok who thought she finally made Nai hate her enough to make good his promise to go away from her life forever. Like she had always expected him to be this constant never faltering person who would never leave no matter how much she pushes him away, but lo and behold, he's finally letting her go. And it's all because of her, and she can't even stop him because deep down she knows that she did something wrong and she would rather die than beg him not to go. God these two. So annoying right? That folks is how NOT to divorce
Nok has too much pride. She needs to be able to see other people's point of view. I see her more of a taker and Nai is a giver.

sarNie Adult
Nope Nai. You're not a loser. You're just emotionally weak. Nok's the ultimate loser coz she is losing her child. No money in the world worth as much as a child especially your own child. Nok should have just leave Nai the money and company and ran away with her baby.
Cut my boy some slack, his heart was a punching bag for 12 episodes now. Come on, James and his beautiful tears!

Haha but seriously, the point of divorce is letting go and living your life anew when a marriage is suffocating you and making you hate your spouse. Most people get married for love and when you realize that like vi and thawat, if you're better off as friends then there's no point in staying married

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So if your partner cares for Kae behind your back what will you do? Hehehe...
My thing is I see her as being stubborn for not wanting to really fight and explain anything. Or when she does it's a little too late (i.e. he leaves the room) If it was the Khae situation, I'd probably be the same as her but just a little bit more considerate of maybe thinking that it's nothing. I was definitely not happy with him taking care of Khae.