[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Why are you going to a concert on the last episode day?????

Hahahaha I am just teasing cuz I’ve been crying and right now I am mad at THE WHOLE WORLD!!!
Hahah i know yeah ? Why the hell did Celine concert had to land on GS finale ? :facepalm: I think if I could get a refund I would probably rather stay home and watch the last episode of GS live :facepalm: that is how obsessed I am with JT right now . :aaaaa:
Tell me why are these two so beautiful together? :confused12:
22BEBC21-07BF-45A4-A9A7-3A6924943D4C.jpeg

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Actually he didn't stop. He gave her what "she wanted" - except she wanted the opposite of what she said she wanted hahahaha

@bun-bun i think it wasn't just Khae. As Nai said, he was doing it for the family. He did it for Khae, for Thawat, for their baby. For Nok to reconcile with her sister, and for Nok to reconcile with Khae so they can all be one big happy family. Nai would always be in the outside circle but you'll see how much he observes the whole family, including grandma, and just kind of operates at the sidelines to keep everybody intact, while he remains outside and watches them from there. But when Nok finally says that they're family now, he more actively took part and tried to fix things, except it all backfired since this is lakornworld where no good deed goes unpunished.
Nai's problem of wanting to unite and do good to Nok's family has infected Nok. She did the very same thing to unite Nai and his mom and to get back Nai from Kae (as she was assuming he is still together with Kae) so they could become a family. But why is it Nai seek Nok to understand his intention but when Nok copied his same method he suddenly lost his cool and got angry at her? He should understand it better since she's doing the exact same thing he did. He should have understood, ah~ this was what Nok felt.

To forgive but not forget... lol. Nok and Nai are a match made in heaven.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
True...Nok is the biggest loser. She was the one to brought back the game and the marriage deal. Yep no money in the world can ever replace your own flesh and blood. Nok should have never gambled with her child.
Nok finally letting go of her pride and be honest with herself as well as being honest to her loved ones - that is going to a great character growth and im looking forward to that

You know, Nai cried so much, his tear ducts and sinuses probably got swollen and blocked out parts of his ears and brain stem. There's an imbalance somewhere there right now. He needs a tight hug to normalize things again or maybe make blood flow back to his ears to stabilize him some. :fighting3:

Nai is hurting big time. Whether it's justified or not, it's a cause for debate, but in any case, i hope he does get that hug and kiss from Nok. Just hug and make out, i mean, make up, you two!
I know Nok said all those things and need to chase after Nai to show her love but I think he needs to apologize to her too. All this Mae Nim stuff and not wanting the baby stuff is Nai’s fault too. He’s assuming things which is always bad with a girl like Nok but worse when a girl like Nok is pregnant. I want both to realize that the misunderstandings are coming from BOTH parties. They both owe apologies.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah i know yeah ? Why the hell did Celine concert had to land on GS finale ? :facepalm: I think if I could get a refund I would probably rather stay home and watch the last episode of GS live :facepalm: that is how obsessed I am with JT right now . :aaaaa:
Tell me why are these two so beautiful together? :confused12:
View attachment 21363
Oh their ending scene! :love::love::love: FEVER!! Looks like they are ready to make a sister or brother for nong Non. :naughty2::nut:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I know Nok said all those things and need to chase after Nai to show her love but I think he needs to apologize to her too. All this Mae Nim stuff and not wanting the baby stuff is Nai’s fault too. He’s assuming things which is always bad with a girl like Nok but worse when a girl like Nok is pregnant. I want both to realize that the misunderstandings are coming from BOTH parties. They both owe apologies.
True true true. Nai needs to apologize too. The man misunderstood too much! If I were Nok, I'd think twice to have the 2nd baby. Am I ready to face an unstable, sulky, hormonal Nai again? Hehehe

sarNie Adult
He had to make assumptions because nok isn't exactly the most straightforward person. She'd be spouting fire at him with her words but throwing love arrows with her eyes.

But yeah, you're right. Nai needs to stop being a jerk as well. I wonder how these two would fare once they've crossed this whole misunderstanding thing. I wonder if they won't have the same shallow fight at some point in time in the future.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually he didn't stop. He gave her what "she wanted" - except she wanted the opposite of what she said she wanted hahahaha

@bun-bun i think it wasn't just Khae. As Nai said, he was doing it for the family. He did it for Khae, for Thawat, for their baby. For Nok to reconcile with her sister, and for Nok to reconcile with Khae so they can all be one big happy family. Nai would always be in the outside circle but you'll see how much he observes the whole family, including grandma, and just kind of operates at the sidelines to keep everybody intact, while he remains outside and watches them from there. But when Nok finally says that they're family now, he more actively took part and tried to fix things, except it all backfired since this is lakornworld where no good deed goes unpunished.
True, Nai never stops giving.

He had to make assumptions because nok isn't exactly the most straightforward person. She'd be spouting fire at him with her words but throwing love arrows with her eyes.

But yeah, you're right. Nai needs to stop being a jerk as well. I wonder how these two would fare once they've crossed this whole misunderstanding thing. I wonder if they won't have the same shallow fight at some point in time in the future.
They need Game Saneha 2!!!! I want to see how they’ll handle love and family life. :)

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
You know, Nai cried so much, his tear ducts and sinuses probably got swollen and blocked out parts of his ears and brain stem. There's an imbalance somewhere there right now. He needs a tight hug to normalize things again or maybe make blood flow back to his ears to stabilize him some. :fighting3:

Nai is hurting big time. Whether it's justified or not, it's a cause for debate, but in any case, i hope he does get that hug and kiss from Nok. Just hug and make out, i mean, make up, you two!
Lol gran. Nok even held his hand to apologize the night his mom died and before she died. She'd give the man the warmest hug ever if he's not placing a wall between them. I doubt Nok's hug will make any different. The man is bitter. He is too emotional that it's best to just leave him alone at the moment. I'll fail if I were to be tested with such man in my life. No matter how James Ji he is, I'll give up.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I am sure they both would have learned a bit from this. They just need to have better communications and be more honest with their feelings especially Nok. Think before you speak and don't let emotions rule over. Let go of the ego and pride!