[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That is awesome, they had a new event together :).

Hi, I'm new here. I always lurk here but I guess the recent AIS event made me unlurk. I just staarted watching thai lakorn this year starting with kluencheewit but Game Sanaeha the one drama that finally made me a fan of the actor and actress. The only downside of watching Game Sanaeha is that I lost interest of watching other lakorns because I'm still into Game Sanaeha haha. Though I'm waiting for Mark-Mew and Mario-kim lakorn not so much on JJ-Ice cause I watched Ice with Nine and I dont really like her acting there.

JJ being attractive I wholeheartedly agree. I watch Padiwarada and he is handsome there too but in recent lakorn this year specifically he has grown much more attractive I say. He is in my top 3 most handsome thai actor along with Mario and Mark. Actually he is my no 3 in terms of looks but I'm more attracted to his personality I guess. Watching Khoondeeteenai, life's so good and his wit made me a fan. I just want to enjoy watching lakorn without any attachment but JJ doesnt want allow me to do that lol.

I love Taew so much too. She is so lovable and hardworking like James said she is someone who is good at her work and personal life. I love her boyfriend too even though I'm a Jitaew shipper. I am more of a Jitaew shipper hoping for more lakorns between them than the two being real couple because I actually really like P'Ton. But at the same time I love all the skinship between Jitaew so whatever relationship they are having now even if brotherly and sisterly relationship keep the skinship going :cheer:. Another reason I love Jitaew is because Taew actually looks young or same age around beside James Ji. It probably because his face has mature a lot but P'Taew does look younger than her age imo.

Back to the AIS event, I'm happy they are still close and sweet with one another. I mean look at my DP hahah both of their hands on each other hips :love:.

Here videos of both of them keeping each other close.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHYoUoAG4y/?tagged=jitaew

Same skinship, my favourite one. Jitaew havent change. :thumbup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIv2qQlEVN/?tagged=jitaew

Idk why but I like skinship initiated by Taew or when Taew responds to James skinship lol. Just like in this where Taew suddenly smile at James, nudging him and touched him. (This is at old event during Game Sanaeha)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnmJYXlgBqT/?taken-by=rainpatcha

Hi and Welcome, thanks for sharing :).

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished it in English sub (from YT). Want to express my feeling that I LOVE IT! Two thumbs up to JT who played their roles professionally. No scene that would irritate my mind at all.
Have you seen any of their bts videos? You must check them out if you haven't. They are funny and super cute with each other. At times they are fin offscreen than onscreen. :love:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Off topic. Anyone know the old drama of Taew and Mario called? Want to search and rewatch it from YT, but don't know the name of the lakorn. The story talked about Mario donated his father's heart to his grandma, etc.....