[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait till tomorrow's episode and see how Ying Rampa saves Than Chai. I'm liking Ying Rampa's character growth. She so far has stayed true to herself and her love and she is not helping Than Chai to try to win him. Why can't Riewthong have seen this when she won Than Chai and moved in with him. Instead, she let her obsession with outdoing Ying Rampa cloud her views of everything and put her in the palms of Lomphet's clutches. Man, they're all affected by the black magic. At least Ying Rampa was able to be level headed and she had enough good karma to help her through first set of spells...too bad it didn't help with the killing of Riewthong...no wonder she was able to be reborn.

Love the monk's lessons...sad he died.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I feel that the present time is really irrelevant and they could've taken it out altogether.  I still don't see how toey can love jenny when in the past the only person he loves was jui.  I don't think he has any time to feel anything for jenny because he's gonna die from the spell soon.  jui is such a bitter person she doesn't deserve any love.  a lot of time wasted on spells which could be used for some other plot.  yaya doesn't deserve to be reborn into a wealthy family.  such flaws!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
siraphun said:
I feel that the present time is really irrelevant and they could've taken it out altogether.  I still don't see how toey can love jenny when in the past the only person he loves was jui.  I don't think he has any time to feel anything for jenny because he's gonna die from the spell soon
It's kinda like in Bang Rajan where before death Prang can't love Phet in that lifetime cause she loved Toey...but she will love him in the next lifetime. They have a deep friendship and know the other loves them so to make up for not being able to return that love, they hope to love them in a different lifetime. They were all reborn except for Ying Née and Riewtong to pay for the sins of their past life. Some just have more bad karma than others that will hopefully catch up with them...Lom Phet in both lifetimes just keeps adding to her bad karma. Hopefully the present time Toey/Jenny couple breaks the cycle and Lom Phet actually does pay for her sins.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Toey may not have time to fall in love with Jenny in there past life but I feel like he may have realize she's done so much for him that he felt responsible for dying so soon so he made that promise to her instead....like to repay her for everything she's done for him in their past life...idk that how I'm interpreting how the lakorn is going to go and when they have his funeral then Jenny will kill Riewthong.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have to admit, i really like this lakorn. Toey is actually pretty cute and i love his eyes. Everytime he looks at Janie, his eyes shoots out heart. LOL. I'm surprise Janie was able to resist him for so long. They way he looks at her and only her.

Jui was pretty, but dang her ghost was scary and very white. I can't stop looking at her white face than compare it to her tan neckline. LoL. I really didn't like that dark lipstick. She should have just kept her blister lips or something. Overall, good lesson learned.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can't really say I'm much of a fan of Toey but his face looked a lot less frumpy than it did in his first lakorn. At certain points he looks pretty decent, though I find him to be quite ordinary looking. Janie's face is getting worse, she can hardly move it sometimes and show that much emotion. Her acting was kind of bland here, she always looked sad. Jason Young was the one who looked good here. He's so cute when he isn't playing a baddie. Jui was probably the one with the best acting here. Her character was a pretty complicated one, you kind of are stuck between hating and pitying her before she became a ghost.

A pretty good lakorn, nothing that was especially special but nothing to really complain about. It's not really that much of a love story but rather more of a character driven lakorn more than anything. The real love story I suppose was the one between Dirayk and Riew since it was the only one with development. Tak spent most of the lakorn catching Mat and helping her and then getting together in the end. Though I guess it doesn't really bother me since I wasn't feeling Janie with Toey, even if they did manage to get away with the 11 year age gap. I liked Prong and Nee's story, too bad he never loved her. The forbidden love story really got to me. Prong was my favourite character. I wished Prong could have been reborn with Nee and finally have them able to be in a loving relationship. Weird how Pim and Aum randomly got together in the end after building something up with Aum's dad's friend's daughter and that police guy. I guess the writers got lazy and didn't bother with anything for the supporting cast.

The bangs really look on on Yayaying. Man, that audition scene was cringe worthy, she's a good actress though her pretending to be an actress auditioning for a western role was agonizing to see.