[Ch3] Gum Lai Mat (Broadcast)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^Kim isn't in this one. Janie is tho :)

I am so happy to finally see Toey in modern day clothing since his past and upcoming lakorn is back in the day/historical. When I first heard him spoke in central thai in a IG clip, I almost couldn't recognize his voice because in Khun Chai Rachanon, he spoke in Isan Lol What a big difference in his voice.

I am completely ecstatic to see him getting more pra'ek roles too. My handsome Toey, I just wanna pinch his cheeks haha <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
CH3 needs to give Jui a leading role soon. Hehe. I really want to see her with Mr. Wonpuapan. :ghehe: 

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
wowser, i was skeptical of the leading actor but the more and more i look at him.. he's quite a handsome dude. lucky guy gets to work with top actress in the industry.  surprisingly in picture they have great chemisty and I LOVE the fac that he towers both actress.  love it!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess I'm indifferent. I don't find Toey attractive at all. Haha. Jui, oh my Jui. This lakorn is like a Paab Ataan, Koom Nang Kruan, Buang...collision. haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
janajelly1 said:
Maybe when this airs you'll fall hard in love with him lol, I'm gonna screenshot your comment and show you in the future if you end up liking him XD

Be my guess. Haha. It's been like that nowadays. Some of those who I don't find attractive at first sight becomes really attractive later on. Haha. We'll see if I fall hard for him. :ghehe:

poobae91

sarNie Adult
He doesn't look too bad. The wardrobe is pretty nice too. How nice it would have been if Kimberly was in here?... Oh well, might tune in to see how the Toey's acting is like.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yea,I think so too. Their storyline is probably similar too. Broadcast is good with these ghost lakorns

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Yea,I think so too. Their storyline is probably similar too. Broadcast is good with these ghost lakorns
i think Broadcast will do Sanaeha Sari next the 4th fabric series 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sad that my Kimmy girl isn't in here but WOW the cast look nice...Jui is very pretty and Janie as well...Love the wardrobe, nice and unique. Totally tuning in for this lakorn...also it my genre hahaha (in thai lakorn world only)!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Sad that my Kimmy girl isn't in here but WOW the cast look nice...Jui is very pretty and Janie as well...Love the wardrobe, nice and unique. Totally tuning in for this lakorn...also it my genre hahaha (in thai lakorn world only)!
genre is past/present, horror thrill, period/modern something similar to Buang and the fabric series