[CH3] Hai Ruk Pipaksa: Dare To Love (Cholumpi Production) : Bella Ranee / Peak Kongthap

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love a Noona romance

But I hate the theatrical n'rai/situations.... I'll probably wait until it finishes 1st....

bit

sarNie Adult
What is his connection? To be landing prime time lakorn with CH3? Didn’t even go through the evening, support slot like others.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
What is his connection? To be landing prime time lakorn with CH3? Didn’t even go through the evening, support slot like others.
Anything related to Korean ET is a big deal in Thailand. He was a competitor on Produce X 101 and this itself is enough for a lead role. They are highlighting his Korean speaking skills and how he wrote songs in Korean before writing it in Thai. I think channel 3 is promoting him as a pop idol turned actor to attract younger crowd. Bella will give him a good push here and if he clicks,he might soon end up in Elite circle of the channel.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Well also his dad is a well-known actor, could be connection there lol

They look so much alike I cannot unsee it hahahaa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Oh his dad always plays supporting roles where he’s the creepy bad guy. From the teaser, this has the Korean vibe… I don’t like ch3 lakorns with Korean feels to it. It’s so slow, I just don’t have the patience to watch. Lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oh his dad always plays supporting roles where he’s the creepy bad guy. From the teaser, this has the Korean vibe… I don’t like ch3 lakorns with Korean feels to it. It’s so slow, I just don’t have the patience to watch. Lol
LOL! I agree with you. Seems so slow. Trailer seems a bit boring. It looks like it’s trying too hard to make it Korean like. The formula just doesn’t seem to work. And the male lead is not it… LOL. I want to watch this for Bella and Pinky though so I will give it a shot. But I personally don’t really like K Drama already so if this follows route I probably can’t get into it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
LOL! I agree with you. Seems so slow. Trailer seems a bit boring. It looks like it’s trying too hard to make it Korean like. The formula just doesn’t seem to work. And the male lead is not it… LOL. I want to watch this for Bella and Pinky though so I will give it a shot. But I personally don’t really like K Drama already so if this follows route I probably can’t get into it.
Yeah, I want to watch this for Bella and Pinky, but this looks silly to me. I’ll probably skim through it. I don’t watch that many Kdrama but I do like a few. I can only watch Kdrama for a short period of time cus I usually don’t feel satisfy after finishing it. I prefer Thai lakorns more, but lately I’m burnt out.

bit

sarNie Adult
It looks like Bella will overact her comedy in this one, all the comedy scene looks like it’s overly done to make it look funny. I’m waiting so see Pinky to show he craft.

nananana.ci

sarNie Egg

His dad looks familiar. I’ve definitely seen him play in dramas before. Did not know that is his dad

I’m not sure how I feel yet about Kongthap Peak but he does look cute. I’m not fond of the big age gap between the leads but the trailer doesn’t seem bad. Bella and Peak are giving me cute vibes together plus I really like Namfah Thunyaphat so I’ll give this a watch.