[Ch3] Hua Jai Patapee (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
When I saw Patapee, I thought of Patapee Leh Ruk. Lol! C'mon now, I know I'm not the only one!
two totally different and separate lakorn na ka if there is the word patapee that doesn't mean its patapee leh ruk 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh how interesting.. P'Poh & P'Boy in an action lakorn? :p  I think, since I read fighting scenes.. hehe..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOL! I also thought the same too when I saw the title. Hahahha.. So funny. But wow, Boy is getting more
and more lakorn. Lucky him.

I wonder who will be Por and Boy's nang'ek. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one is similar to Koo Derd two brothers fighting for the one girl but except Hua Jai Patapee is about best friend who compete

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I admit i thought of Pathapee Leh Ruk too, but i know this is a different lakorn.I'm also glad Boy is getting more work because he actually has talent.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
According to KCL, Mike Pirath is replacing Boy Pakorn in here. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaaa isn't Yam a lucky gal. She's already getting to work with older generation praek. Eeeeeks Iove Por too so I can't wait to watch this. Samai is pretty. Her and Mike will be an interesting pair to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Yam she's pairing with another A-list age gap first its Mart now P'Por T his 35 Yam 17 looks like Mike is another one of Khun Pin Tv Scene child