Ch3 Idol Project 3

cecilia

Staff member
This came out 2 years ago with p'UMM along with other ch3 executives. It is to look for new actors and new actresses. We've seen a few of the IDOL PROJECT actors/actress in the some of the lakorn already.

Here's a clip of the IDOL PROJECT ONE. You might have saw some familiar faces from this clip in past/recent lakorns:
Credit: Jjetturapol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I only recognize 2 guys, the one that played as Yaya's friend in DJA and the rome look alike in Roy Marn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I give up, i just do. What the hell, do they need 50 stars on their damn channel. Soon they'll have more than they ever started with. Janie, Rita, Aff, Cherry, Chompoo, Anne, Ploy, Aum, Ken, Poh, Por, haven't even retired yet. I'm starting to not warm up to newbies anymore, I can't catch up.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I give up, i just do. What the hell, do they need 50 stars on their damn channel. Soon they'll have more than they ever started with. Janie, Rita, Aff, Cherry, Chompoo, Anne, Ploy, Aum, Ken, Poh, Por, haven't even retired yet. I'm starting to not warm up to newbies anymore, I can't catch up.
haha true, btw the other channels really need newbies.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, i miss RTEAM now - i love this shot : http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx342/LaPromessa/The%20Idol%20Project%203/IMG_1545.jpg

Seems like AUN's the third wheel (too bad, i didn't like them together as much as she is with Rome.)

Thanks for the photos na.

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
oh this is totally cool. in channel 3 defense they are remaking so many lakorns with all the veteran stars that they do need new faces if they plan to do more remakes. I wish they did a dancing with the stars thai version with all the veteran stars though. i am totally going to watch this.