[CH3] Investigate the Epidemic doctor (Magic If One Lakorn): Nadech Kugimiya/ Kimmy Kimberley

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG! Finally a reunion! Honestly, I've stopped watching or following up with Lakorn but for sure I would look forward to this one.

Never seem any lakorn or work of Aom...Can anyone name me some of her work? Maybe I will look into her work and check it out. Thanks in advance!

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Did anyone know what the synopsis is?
I look at Aom work, it looks like she love supernatural kind of story. Body swap or reincarnation or mystery. I hope Nadech-Kim get a very good drama with good plot, script and good production overall.

I'm eager to see another one of Aom's work. I watched Keun Ruk Salub Chata (w/ Namtarn and Alek) and I thought she did such a wonderful job producing the lakorn. It was easily my favorite lakorn of 2021. I'm so happy she's working with Kimmy and Nadech, a long awaited reunion.
I hope this finishes by late 2022 or else I'm gonna cry having to wait.

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I'm eager to see another one of Aom's work. I watched Keun Ruk Salub Chata (w/ Namtarn and Alek) and I thought she did such a wonderful job producing the lakorn. It was easily my favorite lakorn of 2021. I'm so happy she's working with Kimmy and Nadech, a long awaited reunion.
I hope this finishes by late 2022 or else I'm gonna cry having to wait.
That’s drama is so good too! I had no idea it was Aom’s work.

Reactions: tjs

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Came out of the dungeon for this. It's been ages since I've last watched a lakorn but I'm back now for my most awaiting pairing ever!!!! How long has it been? Close to ten years now, right? I can't believe my all time favorite pairing is finally reuniting!!! At this point I don't care who the director, producer, or writer is I'm just over the moon to see these two gracing my screen again. Let the wait begin.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm...I wonder why she'd have to spy on him? Like is he not a normal doctor? Regardless, fingers crossed this is good since we've all been waiting so long

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ooh, not just Kim and Nadech but Alex too. What a reunion :clap:! Cannot wait to see the full summary of the whole Lakorn. Honestly, I need a fresh story line...My first and only lakorn of 2021 was the one Mew Nittha with James Ma :)