[Ch3] Jao Ban Jao Ruen (Who & Who)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thank god just notice something this lakorn is a new plot and new script not a remake :phew:
this is a new Novel still publishing it will come this 2012

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling the storyline to this is similar to Rongram Phee how Chakrit his
the Khun Jao Krong its a high class person but his a very selfish person and that is
what Aum his playing a haunting evil spirit ghost taking revenge

Rongram Phee Numcha played 2 character the n'ek from the older generation and the
daughter which born looks like her mother
and Cherry might be playing two person
the older gen Cherry she's Chakrit wife then they had a daughter the n'ek that will
pair with Rome

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm guessing Ja will be paired up with Rome then? B/c obviously Natwara looks too old to be the daughter, lol. Unless Cherry is playing two roles the mother & daughter. o_O

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks, Alice. You make me look forward to this show. Cherry vs. Aum vs. ROME ....wow.....can't wait to see their Chemistry...

Actually, when CH3 set up Aum, Ken and Cherry having photo shooting together, I already think they may have chance for reunion...(Although Ken vs. Cherry are not reunited as a couple..... >_<)

Could you let me know the story line?

I have a feeling the storyline to this is similar to Rongram Phee how Chakrit his
the Khun Jao Krong its a high class person but his a very selfish person and that is
what Aum his playing a haunting evil spirit ghost taking revenge

Rongram Phee Numcha played 2 character the n'ek from the older generation and the
daughter which born looks like her mother
and Cherry might be playing two person
the older gen Cherry she's Chakrit wife then they had a daughter the n'ek that will
pair with Rome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks, Alice. You make me look forward to this show. Cherry vs. Aum vs. ROME ....wow.....can't wait to see their Chemistry...

Actually, when CH3 set up Aum, Ken and Cherry having photo shooting together, I already think they may have chance for reunion...(Although Ken vs. Cherry are not reunited as a couple..... >_<)

Could you let me know the story line?
sorry st111 I don't know the story yet cos its a new publish novel they haven't release
the actual summary yet but I'm only predicting that's its love triangle
Aum also vs not just with Rome but he also has Chakrit too
I'm thinking this will be Aum new challenge role all I know that Aum his playing
a ghost character

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the update. A new novel that is just publish and they already turning it into a lakorn.Sweet.hjajh.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the update. A new novel that is just publish and they already turning it into a lakorn.Sweet.hjajh.
its good cos it isn't a remake Tv Scene been doing lots of remakes so a good thing
a new storyline we haven't heard

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aum + Rome??? Such an eye candy. Why not they pick Aff + Rita too? #just saying
I rather see Aff or Rita with the 2 eye candy man in another production not Tv Scene
kind of disappointed seeing Cherry with tv scene as well really miss her playing
for Khun Da Lakornthai eversince tard ruk ended
its such a crazy year Tv Scene lakorn are coming after another :wackonut:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the cast does look too good to be true so are all 3 guys confirm...i love my Rome but wow wish they could throw Aum, Chakrit AND Ken into one good lakorn...lord! that would be a hottie overload and just talents on the screen left and right eheheh..

but i'm so glad Ja is in here...i hope she is paired w/ Aum somehow I think they'll look good together and plus she's already been paired w/ charkit & rome b4..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the cast does look too good to be true so are all 3 guys confirm...i love my Rome but wow wish they could throw Aum, Chakrit AND Ken into one good lakorn...lord! that would be a hottie overload and just talents on the screen left and right eheheh..

but i'm so glad Ja is in here...i hope she is paired w/ Aum somehow I think they'll look good together and plus she's already been paired w/ charkit & rome b4..
all the casting has link to this new Tv Scene project but Khun Pin big boss of tv scene
hasn't confirm them yet cos waiting for them to clear up their schedule and looks like
Mint N she's only one that is free atm Rome only has Buang to film, Aum has 2 khun seuk
and his upcoming maya tawan pairing with yaya, Chakrit has 2 mam gaem dang and
mae yai tee ruk and Ja has the 6 senses series a new one with Tye
so assuming this new tv scene lakorn will probably start somewhere at the end of 2012

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wish they will all will not be confirmed for this, and have another production throw in the original hottie Ken, Rome and Aum togethe with a new script. And of course the original sexy ladies, Ann, Rita and Aff!!! Would be super epic!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wish they will all will not be confirmed for this, and have another production throw in the original hottie Ken, Rome and Aum togethe with a new script. And of course the original sexy ladies, Ann, Rita and Aff!!! Would be super epic!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Asy

sarNie Immature
Me too always dreaming about this but I prefer Aum-Aff, Rome-Rita, Ken-Janie and Willy-Ann. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me too always dreaming about this but I prefer Aum-Aff, Rome-Rita, Ken-Janie and Willy-Ann. :thumbsup:
I would like to do a switch with your listed Asy ja is it ok
Rome/Aff Aum/Rita Ken/Anne but then again want to see them with other production
not Tv Scene

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow look very interest. then that be mean cherry n rome are the pranang in here right,all other people they just the guess appearance right. this lakorn have no second or third couple in here right all then just like the pass life to now rom n cherry are the real in one in here right. do i'm close or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow look very interest. then that be mean cherry n rome are the pranang in here right,all other people they just the guess appearance right. this lakorn have no second or third couple in here right all then just like the pass life to now rom n cherry are the real in one in here right. do i'm close or not.
we don't know who's pairing with who yet cos the main focus is Aum,Cherry,Chakrit
since this might be Aum first villain role like what Chakrit played before with
Numcha with Pepper and all the other people it was a mystery horror thrill and
plus Jao Baan Jao Ruen is a new plot its a new publish novel, the Novelist is the same
Author that wrote Ngao Prai 'the spirit blaze'

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow with all the guessing I found us fans are too excited this is why it fun lol...I love to know what other think too...well for me I like Aum and Ja along with Rome and Mint N for something new and Chakrit and Cherry for their reunited....how does that sound ppls