[CH3] Jao Sao Pom Mai Chai Pee (Step Onward)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always thought Kong was so cute!^^ He finally gets to be praek! YAY! :dance3: His first nang'ek is Namfon too! They're going to be such an adorable couple.
* Opening Ceremony from spicyforums *

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! finally... I think he is so cute, I hope after this he will have more lakorn. Since he look so young he can play with the newer girls. Wonder what the storyline is going to be.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Kong, he is very much p'ek material. Loved him since Wanida and Wiwa Wah Woon.
What is that Chinese Twin girl name that Kong paired with in wiwa va woon? They both so cute in there. Hope the next nang'ek
for Kong is Kimberly.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What is that Chinese Twin girl name that Kong paired with in wiwa va woon? They both so cute in there. Hope the next nang'ek
for Kong is Kimberly.
I dunno, I just know that in WWW Kong's character was paired with that Pooky gal.

cecilia

Staff member
*sighed* not that i'm not happy --
it's just that almost every lakorn Namfon's in ..
there has to be the word 'JAOSAO' tag onto it ..
I'm looking forward to it though
-- Love FON jang!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
*sighed* not that i'm not happy --
it's just that almost every lakorn Namfon's in ..
there has to be the word 'JAOSAO' tag onto it ..
I'm looking forward to it though
-- Love FON jang!
Thats true, i just notice too. Jao Sao Ban Rai, Jao Sao Rai Som, now this...........

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Poor Namfon always gets lakorns where the title includes Jao Sao blah blah.
True^^ That's so sad but as long as she has more projects although I'm disappoint in most of her lakorns since they are usually not my taste. I thought only Jao Sao Ban Rai with Por.T was the best out of her lakorns:)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bts credit to spicyforum - looks funny :coverlaf:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kong is such a cutie. Though this looks overly silly it still looks like a cute lakorn.

credit to spicydara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxHxNspit60&feature=channel_video_title

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
if this lakorn is going to be replace duang taa nai duang ja right. wow look like interesting too. at first i think i dont want to watch this but after i watch the teaser done. mayeb i going to watch this one. very funny,miss namfon long time i haven't watch her lakorn.