[Ch3] Jao Suaa Muaa Nim (Broadcast Thai)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm really glad to see film back again, glad he has another lakorn with Janie because I really like the other lakorn that they did. What type of storyline will this one be.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
another Film and Janie lakorn! yay! they have a lot of chemistry! i would really like a comedy one of them.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I would Love to see Janie and Ken together again. if not Ken maybe Rome or Tik.
But since this is rumor to be Film i hope the plot is a good one.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I do think it's film because I remember reading from dirty laundry that Film has three lakorn waiting for him when he returns. It didn't say which three but this one might be true.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I do think it's film because I remember reading from dirty laundry that Film has three lakorn waiting for him when he returns. It didn't say which three but this one might be true.
Pantip news said that Film and Janie is in this one definitely cos its a comedy.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Janie is great in comedies, she makes roll on the floor laughing. Love her the most in Rak Nee Hua Jai Rao Jong, made me laugh so hard i woke my dad up.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really want Janie to act with Ken again too. I miss them together. I love Janie and Ken in RNHJRJ. I actually like Ken with Janie more than with Ann. But now it seems like Ken only plays with Ann. I don't mind him doing a lakorn with Ann but they seriously have too many together. They need to take a break from eachother for a while. Also Film just had a lakorn with Janie not too long ago, please let it be someone else this time.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I really want Janie to act with Ken again too. I miss them together. I love Janie and Ken in RNHJRJ. I actually like Ken with Janie more than with Ann. But now it seems like Ken only plays with Ann. I don't mind him doing a lakorn with Ann but they seriously have too many together. They need to take a break from eachother for a while. Also Film just had a lakorn with Janie not too long ago, please let it be someone else this time.
Yeah i agree with u but too bad film and janie is already chosen.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Their other lakorn together had me cracking up so badly. Its definitely a lakorn that I can pick up and watch over and over because its funny. The chemistry they have together were endless I couldn't be more excited that they're having another comedy lakorn. Hopefully this one is as good as the other. Yeah I would like to see Janie with others too, but right now I am excited for this one. Can't wait to learn more about this lakorn.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yayyy! Glad to know that it's confirmed to be Janie & Film. I miss them both so much.
Can't wait to hear more about this lakorn! :D
btw, what does the title mean? Trans? thanks. :)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see janie w ken again i miss them! i like suay rert chert sode but i don't want janie close to film lol scared of the rumor she can do better.