[CH3] Jom Jai Jom Kaen

lil1

sarNie Egg
I think the title was Jorm Jai Jorm.Kane, but does anyone know the storyline and is it worth watching????? Thanks!

Pai

sarNie Egg
I think the title was Jorm Jai Jorm.Kane, but does anyone know the storyline and is it worth watching????? Thanks!
Oh !! Yes, if you're Sunisa (Jet) or Shahkrit's fan. You will love it. Don't miss it !!!

borensak25

sarNie Egg
Alright I think it starts out with Krit girlfriend dying because he was not watching the road and he either hit a truck or tree and she died. He was so heart-broken that he started to wander around and got robbed on a boat which he fell over. He got washed ashore and saved by Vicki which then hates him because he takes up residence at her island, especially buying the land that she loves so much that he scheme of ways of getting rid of him and the rest is history. Fall in love, evil friend try to steal him because she been in love with him for so long, na'ek runs away and so and so. Overall good movie.