[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No not everything but there are some stories in there that were based on actual events like the war against opium and the trial on the ship

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I want to do a marathon of Tawee Pope. I find this historical Lakorn so interesting, I was never into until this year with Bang Rajun and Ka Kadin.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think either Step or Sweet_jj post the fb of the ministry of energy a few pages back. He shared the history of that period and i think he wrote about the trial and stuff too. KaBAdin twist the story a bit for flavor of course. In Tawee Pope, they found khun Luang guilty and I believe he had to pay a huge fee (the praek told this to the nangek) but in KB
james faked his death
. Also i don't quite remember if there were just khun luang on trial in TP or were there 2. Would have to go back and watch it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 13 Today was sort of lovely. I like the way Haym treats his womenfolk. He loves and respects his mother so much. He treats Lamduan like his queen. He's always gently touching her or on his knees hugging her. They are so perfect for each other.

I absolutely love the fact that they did not try to drag the misunderstanding part. It looked like if Lamduan hadn't interrupted, Bua would have let Haym kiss her. She's every bit shameless to the last minute. Does she keep forgetting what Haym keeps telling her? She's asking him, "would you have turned to me if there wasn't Lamduan?" This girl.... Always asking all them questions!

Why hasn't Louang Salahart died yet? He doesn't even have any real sword fighting techniques but for some reason they can never defeat him? I know he has his henchmen fighting for him, but there's been one too many times when they could have just killed them both off. Why are they dragging scenes with the criminals so much? Does it really matter who's sword skill is better? Geez.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
james faked his death

Ahhh, I hate it when they do that in Lakorns. -_- After all Haym has done to get to where he's at.... Urgh. I know that stuff doesn't matter but still... he worked so hard.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know but am I the only one feeling this only? Since tomorrow should/is the last episode.
Hym is getting arrested and being put back in jail so that they can capture all of the bad guys (the English man, wichit and the guy who stab Bua) in spot (like killing THREE birds with one stone). I might be wrong but when he escape from the boat into the water in front of the English soldier, it just makes me think that this could be it since all the bad guys seem to have join hands. Faking gym death could allow the bad guys to understimate and lose confidence...

Maybe I just watch to much thai dramas... Lol...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
If this gives me a sad ending, I swear I won't dare to watch another boran.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boran :scratchhead2:  All this time I thought KB and BR are period. Somebody said they both are period in the post I created for difference between boran and period.
tgamber said:
If this gives me a sad ending, I swear I won't dare to watch another boran.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Step said:
Boran :scratchhead2:  All this time I thought KB and BR are period. Somebody said they both are period in the post I created for difference between boran and period.

I'm pretty sure it's Period lakorn. Boran its about gods and etc and Period is about the past. So i'm sure it period not boran

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. That's what I was told before
Kim123 said:
I'm pretty sure it's Period lakorn. Boran its about gods and etc and Period is about the past. So i'm sure it period not boran