[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Hymn had seen Bua's true color ever since the day she broke his heart so i'm sure what ever Bua is planning on doing, Hymn wouldn't even care. but Bua has tricky mind i pray that Hymn n Lamduan didn't fall for her tricks.

P/S- Hymn with his neck tattoo makes him looks much much sexier  :spicy:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Bua reject khun inn cause she got to know from her uncle that khun inn is actually only 'look mae bau'... which he has the same father with that 'mom' but different mother... khun inn mother only a maid (bau).. that make khun inn fall below haym who is pudee(noble)... blue blood something like that.... i must say this bua need to have urgent brain check up... if she have one....

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
AHHH! Now I know why Bua rejected Khun In... her uncle said that he's a mistresses son. Although he's rich from his lumber business, he's still very low in status compared to Haym who's father is Chao Praya and mother who's Khun Ying.

I feel even worst for Khun In. Poor man... he was so sincere and I think he loved her. Bua is a greedy  :rant: . Ugh, disgusting woman.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
lilyalana said:
Hymn had seen Bua's true color ever since the day she broke his heart so i'm sure what ever Bua is planning on doing, Hymn wouldn't even care. but Bua has tricky mind i pray that Hymn n Lamduan didn't fall for her tricks.

P/S- Hymn with his neck tattoo makes him looks much much sexier  :spicy:
Agree. But if she was to do it on Hymn, it wouldn't work. But if she does it to Lumduan who is innocent and loves her sister (bua), it would be very effective. Then her plans to break them up would work by making misunderstanding.

Step

Mrs James Ma
AMAT-THE ANATOMY exhibits 100 stars. "Fashion Trendy + Healthy Body" is the concept. It's from photographer Amatyai. James will also participate in this. But Idk if he has got a photoshoot done for this cos I've not seen yet

cr amatayi

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
YingSheng said:
Agree. But if she was to do it on Hymn, it wouldn't work. But if she does it to Lumduan who is innocent and loves her sister (bua), it would be very effective. Then her plans to break them up would work by making misunderstanding.

yeah, its Lamduan that i'm more worried about since she loves her sister. i think Lamduan also know how bad Bua is but because she is her sister, Lamduan would try to sympathy her. we all know how loyal Lamduan is to the people she loves. Bua is so selfish trying to steal her own sister's lover 

Step said:
AMAT-THE ANATOMY exhibits 100 stars. "Fashion Trendy + Healthy Body" is the concept. It's from stylist Amatyai. James will also participate in this. But Idk if he has got a photoshoot done for this cos I've not seen yet

cr amatayi

they shoot topless photos for this exhibition?  :spin:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Haym's father will be avenged!! They finally found witnesses for the English captain's translator to verify that he worked for the captain. Now all that's left is to re-judge the case. Haym and his mother regains their status in society plus their riches. Haym is now back to being who he was and even more so. 

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
Haym's father will be avenged!! They finally found witnesses for the English captain's translator to verify that he worked for the captain. Now all that's left is to re-judge the case. Haym and his mother regains their status in society plus their riches. Haym is now back to being who he was and even more so. 

that is so awesome!!! no wonder Bua goes crazy with jealousy over Lamduan. she probably thinking "he and everything he own is supposed to be mine in the first place!"
newsflash for you Bua, you lost your chance with Hymn a long time ago  :crazy:

rehann

sarNie Adult
poobae91 said:
In the preview, what did lamduan's mom say to her?
that fool wichit go and slander haym that he want both bua and lamduan as his wife...so lamduan mom pissed off n said 'both my daughter have same husband.... where should i put my face at!' I guess that fool wichit spread some dirty rumours and make the thing ugly.... n i believe bua also involve...

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOL yes, most of the men and some of the girls (Janie, Gubgib, Pancake, Jui, Metinee, Pattriya, Aimee and others)

lilyalana said:
they shoot topless photos for this exhibition?  :spin:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
How dare she cry and complain to Haym? Bua sure has lots of nerves, doesn't she? Haym , please go and ask Lamduan Sooon! So, they're gonna get married after Mae phonto gave birth. How long does an elephant's pregnancy take?

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
tgamber said:
How dare she cry and complain to Haym? Bua sure has lots of nerves, doesn't she? Haym , please go and ask Lamduan Sooon! So, they're gonna get married after Mae phonto gave birth. How long does an elephant's pregnancy take?
 as far as i know, almost 2 years or exactly 22 months  :sweat:
what did she say to Hymn? Hymn don't listen to her!!!