[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I haven't seen the last week eps yet, but reading the summary and comments from all of you above make me smile. It's nice to see many people give this lakorn a thumb up! So happy for my rising star JAMES. He really deserves an award for best rising star, while Matt should win the best actress. The rest of the cast are great also.

Thanks for sharing James' message. How nice of him! 

KB is the best drama in 2015...I give it 91/2 out of 10. Two thumbs up!

I'm so look forward to see JM again in the next time pairing up, hope too soon. In the meantime, I will surely enjoy James and Kim for Ann production which I hope will air soon too.

sunnisa

sarNie Egg
I love reading all the comments. I'm so sad that this lakorn ended. It's definitely one of my fave dramas ever. Love all the scenes between James and Matt. I just love the subtle and romantic scenes between them. Just so sweet and touching. Doesn't have to be much skinship just the way the talk and look at each other...awww just make me melt. I am going to miss this. Every week, this is the only lakorn I dedicated my time and look toward every weekend. The whole cast did an amazing job. I am even more in love with Matt. I love her as Lamdaun. I'm so happy I gave this lakorn a chance. When it was first reported, I didn't even bother checking the thread because I'm just not a fan of period lakorn, esp those during slavery and stuffs. But after I saw the mv, I just had to give this a try. I love the costumes as well. Matt is gorgeous in traditional clothing. And I gotta say I love her wedding outfit. Seeing how pretty it is I just want to wear it too lol I think when I go to Cambodia in September, I want to get my pictures taken in Cambodian traditional clothes too hehe anyway Matt is amazing in every role. She's so cute and down to earth. She doesn't let fame get to her head. And James, he did a really awesome job with the fighting scenes and overall as Haym. He's so loyal to Lamdaun and I love how he's so vocal about not liking Bua. Most p'ek would try to be a gentleman about it and doesn't say anything.

Thanks everyone for sharing screen caps, spoilers and comments in here! Looking forward to more Matt and James lakorns. :D

DaoRisa

I hope the rating of the final week will be on top of other lakorn. It really deserve to be number 1, and it is number in my heart already.

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOOOOW KA BADIN GOT 7.6 FOR LAST EPISODE. IT IS THE HIGHEST  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer: 

Fri - 5.8
Sat - 6.6
Sun - 7.6
cr Nielsen 

DaoRisa

Big congrats to KB.

But wonder how come it never hit a double digit? or they consider "5" is an average rating?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
l will miss the cutesy chemistry between our JMa / Matt. I felt bad that I didn't think Bua changed until the very ending, i kept on thinking that she might have another evil plan.. LOL glad things went the way it did though. Too bad I felt like the last epi was rushed, but then again a lot of lakorns end this way.

DaoRisa

Thanks, Step. and if you have the actors/actresses popular vote of the week, please share.

I'm so happy to see KB beat all the others. Hope James/Matt will get more vote too. I think most viewers love the story line plus Haym and Lumdoum's charaters more than they like James and Matt. Remember when they started shooting many people criticized the pairing, etc..... But they took their words back after they watch it. James and Matt got more fans to adore them.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
lol all im gonna say is so far this is the BEST LAKORN. for 2015 and the production and cast certaintly deserve awards for this! so sad it ended though, have to find something else to keep me occupied hopefully matts next lakorm airs soon!!! as for james probably have to wait atleast til the end of the year

DaoRisa

For sure? his drama with Kim will air by the end of the year??? oh no...it's a long wait. Will miss my baby, James, 'til he's back.

My surprise note:  I just knew who is the director of this drama...Khun Noom Attaphorn (who played as Haym's friend too). He is such a great director.  

DaoRisa

Is he a star himself too? I seemed to see him somewhere in supporting role, but not sure.