[Ch3] Ka Badin (Tv Scene)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
there are many fans discussion on pantip how Ch3 is doing a Thai traditional period lakorn and nang'ek chosen are luk-krueng 
Look Tard - Bella Ranee
Bpoop Phae Saniwaat - Chompoo Araya
Ka Badin - Matt Peeranee 
there mixed lol. Isn't luk-Krueng suppose to be pure thai?

fun

Expired Sarnie
For me Bella aplears more Thai. If it is boran-ish I prefer nang ek to look more her part. If it is set in the colonizing period, I find it more forgiving.

Matt is an odd choice. Hopefully on screen their chemistry would be more visible. As of right now with only photos, I see nothing. Not a big fan of Matt but she is watchable. James Ma, he looks mighty fine. I need to fan myself now.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I do prefer a more Thai looking gal to play the part but if this is k'pins vision then she must have a purpose why she chose Matt. Oh yhea she adores her haha jk I don't know her purpose :p hoping Matt switches koo with Mint ^^ Please have Grate play in KTWJ ^^ oops ot They need to release at least a couple pic of JMa and Matt ^^. Rest up Matt, you're looking very tired.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Matt has continous lakorns and get to play in a big film lakorn. she look beautiful in the boran clothing. get to see her in different roles is interesting, with her acting ability i'm sure she will play all the roles she has been given out so well. nowadays the casting is usually not close to the characters description so i get use to it. but I think Matt&James are an odd couple. they don't look right together. well just wait and see how it comes out it may be better than i thought. but dang when will Matt pair up with Pope, really wanna see these two together,  hope soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just notice this is a TV Scene production. I thought they butchered Khun Seuk and now I am fearing for KP since the two are similar. And I just notice the clothing James Ma is wearing are recycled from KS :(

phailinda

sarNie Egg
Once James amd Matt were announced as the pranangs, netizens have been bashing them for being too non-thai looking and currently all of the criticism is just coming from their physical appearance and based on the pictures from their characters trying on costumes (it's not even a fitting). This is what Matt says towards the ending:

Matt: I understand that readers, fans of the novel that what they imagined of may be quite far from being me, so I don't want to make them disappointed. But I would like to profess that I will take responsibility for this role to the best, like this. Will not make fans of the novel be disappointed and I believe that fans of lakorns are giving me strength too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
when has the lakorn ever match the description of the novel or character? "Rarely" The people should get use to it by now....

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Matt is beautiful in traditional clothing but James looks too young to pair up with her. He looks like he can play as her teenage son. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
matt is sooo white tho ahahah its hilarious but they actually dont look so bad together in the couple pictures. but out of all the actresses at ch3, LOL, they gave him Matt. wow Lol.

anyhow, james ma looks really handsome regardless. :)