❤️[CH3]Kaen Ruk Salub Chata (Magic If One): Alek Theeradeth/Namtarn Pichukkana/Krating Khunnarong/Bua Wansiri

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I love both pairs' wedding photoshoot. Though I prefer Namtarn's outfit I would love to wear like that on my future wedding.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I love both pairs' wedding photoshoot. Though I prefer Namtarn's outfit I would love to wear like that on my future wedding.
Yeah, I prefer wearing the wedding dress Namtarn had on more than Bua. Bua got so skinny that some of outfits she had on in this lakorn didn’t look flatter on her body. That dress she had on Thaet’s birthday made look really short and skinny.

I didn't think Bua got really skinny LOL, but Bua is a short person. Namtarn is tall imo, at least 5 5 I'm 5 4.5 and she looks taller than me, maybe it's the heels LOL. BTW, I loved the drawing of Ginny x Tet in their wedding photos. They are my OTP for this year. LOL

mayag

sarNie Adult
I didn't think Bua got really skinny LOL, but Bua is a short person. Namtarn is tall imo, at least 5 5 I'm 5 4.5 and she looks taller than me, maybe it's the heels LOL. BTW, I loved the drawing of Ginny x Tet in their wedding photos. They are my OTP for this year. LOL
I think Namtarn is way taller! Like at least 5’8”
Her and Nycha are tall gals (if you ignore the likes of Mai and Bow lol)

Really? Ah I always thought Alek was at the height of 5 10 and she looked a good 3 inches close to him with heels on. Glad to know that I don't know how to predict heights and just another shortie roaming around. LMAO

Ah I never knew how tall Nychaa was, remember seeing her in KC but I think she was the height of Yaya in KC, That's pretty tall. Honestly I think apart from Margie and Bua, Channel 3 has a lot of tall girls in their bunch. I think Margie looks short mainly due to her weight though, after she gained some weight she didn't look nearly as short as she did in lakorns.

Ah I never knew how tall Nychaa was, remember seeing her in KC but I think she was the height of Yaya in KC, That's pretty tall. Honestly I think apart from Margie and Bua, Channel 3 has a lot of tall girls in their bunch. I think Margie looks short mainly due to her weight though, after she gained some weight she didn't look nearly as short as she did in lakorns.
Ah is that why Bua seems short? I never though Bua was skinny though, or really skinny. Maybe it's her cute chubby baby face which gives it off LOL.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah is that why Bua seems short? I never though Bua was skinny though, or really skinny. Maybe it's her cute chubby baby face which gives it off LOL.
I didn’t think Bua is that skinny, but in the lakorn with Pon, she was skinnier, you can see her collar bony pop up. Here, she actually look better… maybe because of the makeup, but didn’t suit the clothing in here.

I didn’t think Bua is that skinny, but in the lakorn with Pon, she was skinnier, you can see her collar bony pop up. Here, she actually look better… maybe because of the makeup, but didn’t suit the clothing in here.
Ah yeah, I don't honestly think that collar bones pop up, makes a difference in your weight. Kim always had her collar bones pop up for her, but in Raeng Pradtanaha I don't think anyone would call her really skinny she was at a healthy weight there and she still had her collar bones show up.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ah yeah, I don't honestly think that collar bones pop up, makes a difference in your weight. Kim always had her collar bones pop up for her, but in Raeng Pradtanaha I don't think anyone would call her really skinny she was at a healthy weight there and she still had her collar bones show up.
For me, whenever my collar bones and shoulder blades pop up, that means I’m getting a bit skinnier. Lol. I don’t follow or watch Kim so I don’t notice her weight all that much. She’s already look skinny from the pictures I’ve seen. A lot of these celebrities are pretty skinny, but camera does add a few pounds to them on screen. If they already look skinny to us, imagine seeing them in person, they’ll be way smaller. Lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I miss these two together!