[Ch3] Kaen Sanaeha (Who & Who)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
that sux...y would they give her the role in the 1st place and the way they diss her...damn...cold....pat cute....she looks ok in those pix...she looked prettier in those pix from peter/chom lakorn....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pat is n'ek....um...um...i still think this is not "professional"...still cant grt over with da part taken margie out...

Okay i'm all over it now lol....Go Pat!!! Still she too young for Son but Go Pat!!! Lol

Asy

sarNie Immature
Son Yuke is 24. I believe that Yam girl is a boran actress. Her debut lakorn was with Fuse Kittiwong early this year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im soo happy they replaced margie with patricia instead of yam. she is super cute and i love her dipples.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
im soo happy they replaced margie with patricia instead of yam. she is super cute and i love her dipples.
cut eis not enough got to se her acting skill

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yep, she's only 15. So young. I'm not shallow to only judge and declare someone as a favourite just for their looks but I think Pat is okay. From NRKWJHS, I thought her acting was pretty decent. She wasn't awkward, wasn't overly stiff, didn't try too hard and didn't appear annoying like the other Ch3 newbies. Overall, I believe she has potential and I'm willing to give her a chance.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep, she's only 15. So young. I'm not shallow to only judge and declare someone as a favourite just for their looks but I think Pat is okay. From NRKWJHS, I thought her acting was pretty decent. She wasn't awkward, wasn't overly stiff, didn't try too hard and didn't appear annoying like the other Ch3 newbies. Overall, I believe she has potential and I'm willing to give her a chance.
thanks for the nice words chubbycheeks i will decide to give her chances too na ja kob jai na :highfive:

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i tHINK tHAT yAM(bORAN aCTRESS) iS bETTER tHAN pAT cOZ pAT'S aCTING iS aBIT sTIFF aS fOR yAM sHE aCTED fOR lONGER tHAN pAT sO i'M pRETTY sURE sHE hAS mORE eXPERIANCE bUT i rEALLY hAVE nO iDEA wHAT yAM tHEY'RE tALKING aBOUT

Ivyng

sarNie Egg
Omg I was really looking forward to Son n Margie pairing... I'm disappointed now, I don't think I will watch it anymore :(

rehann

sarNie Adult
credit windlight2010
alice i'm more tok jai watching this news than know Pat real age!
MC said P'kai just feel that Margie was not suitable with this role n just change the nang ek!
n said that Margie are more suitable of Aggressive chracter than this type of! decent, pasif something like that!
he also said he worry about all Margie's fan reaction so he decided to change it to Pat!
i think Margie pull out got some reasons~
maybe yes P'kai doesn't have any personal matter against Margie but he worry of something!
he worry of Margie fans because this lakorn will more focus to old gen than the young gen! also the role that doesn't attract much....
Margie are so famous right now~ he afraid the reaction of everyone if Margie play this role n doesn't impact much! n that affect lakorn n Margie!
i think his decision have a good motive! now i'm not hate him that much~ Margie have more chance in future!
maybe she really not suitable with the role since i saw the SBS... the scene are so dull! she need something that more colourful n agressive than that!
but sorry i still would not watch this lakorn! but gud luck for sure~

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice i'm more tok jai watching this news than know Pat real age!
MC said P'kai just feel that Margie was not suitable with this role n just change the nang ek!
n said that Margie are more suitable of Aggressive chracter than this type of! decent, pasif something like that!
he also said he worry about all Margie's fan reaction so he decided to change it to Pat!
i think Margie pull out got some reasons~
maybe yes P'kai doesn't have any personal matter against Margie but he worry of something!
he worry of Margie fans because this lakorn will more focus to old gen than the young gen! also the role that doesn't attract much....
Margie are so famous right now~ he afraid the reaction of everyone if Margie play this role n doesn't impact much! n that affect lakorn n Margie!
i think his decision have a good motive! now i'm not hate him that much~ Margie have more chance in future!
maybe she really not suitable with the role since i saw the SBS... the scene are so dull! she need something that more colourful n agressive than that!
but sorry i still would not watch this lakorn! but gud luck for sure~
omg not suitable for the role and just kick her out straight pood bap nee pen khun jai rai mak :whatever: poor my lovely Margie don't whom that is not interested in you tae P'Alice and Rehann ruk nong margie mak ja :kiss2:

that is a silly excuses from Khun Kai :wackonut: sorry to those that likes his directing

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
no matter how they try to sugar coat it...it still sound harsh and a big diss.....i watch the interview as well i don't remember hearing him say he was worry about the fans...i couldn;t be wront but i don't remember hearing it.....i don't see how they couldn't make her look/appear softer looking....o'well...i just think they could have handle it better and more professionally

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Well, 1st Nang'k is suppose to be quiet type (rieab roy). 2nd Nang'k is out-spoken blickering one..

According to khun somruk, After 1st scene, khun kai feel that Margie is more suitable for out-spoken character. So he wanted to swap Margie and Praticia role (meaning that Margie will get to be nang rong). Khun somruk think that it's a waste. So he asked for Margie back and gave the newbie instead. So now, Margie will be busy with Rak boon (only 50% done) and Maya Tawan.

Margie will pair up with Boy in "Nai Soun Kwan" after she finish rak boon and boy finish Tawan chai marn make.... Probably next year.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes. K'Kai was going to have Margie play supporting to Patricia, but K'Somrakn did not give in to the decision as it would be a waste of Margie('s talents and an insult considering Margie's experience and popularity). There was practically unanimous agreement on K'Kai's lack of professionalism.

K'Somrakn's interview as well as Margie's.

http://sunkissedara....rtclesinsights/

Bee26

sarNie Egg
Yes. K'Kai was going to have Margie play supporting to Patricia, but K'Somrakn did not give in to the decision as it would be a waste of Margie('s talents and an insult considering Margie's experience and popularity). There was practically unanimous agreement on K'Kai's lack of professionalism.

K'Somrakn's interview as well as Margie's.

http://sunkissedara....rtclesinsights/
Thanks for sharing the article. After reading it I love Margie even more now. What is K'Kai thinking to have Margie play supporting Role. I agree with K'Somrakn its a waste of Margie talent and I'm glad he pulled her back.