[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch that lakorn but I pray it focus more on pra'nang...ppl should post on Tu ig or something

The pix's of them are so cute

fun

Expired Sarnie
Spanky you're lucky you didn't invest in wasting your time on RS lol I wish I could delete it from my memory. I posted twice at Tu's IG before when I grew dissatisfied with RS mid way. I feel bad because my words were pretty much "raeng" lol I wrote sometime along the lines of "Hey Tu, next time cast your friend as lead and don't lie to me that the pranangs are James J and Punch when RS is all about Wawwa." I wouldn't have been angry if she hadn't given me false hope. She said RS was solely written for James Ji and she had waited for him to free up his schedule so that she can cast him. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hehe..I like what you wrote. .. I'm not a fan of jj...so. ..I don't do ig ... what was the rating? Hope it's not a repeat... be a waste of the cast

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
.... let me throw in my 2 cents and say I wanted to BARF subbing RS. It was HORRIBLE.
I hope Punch gets a better lakorn next time... away from K'Tu's production.

Boy & Mint looks good but I don't think they'll be too popular.
Mint has to find the right koojin. I am rooting for her. ^_^

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Mint is looking so darn cute! Thank goodness they started filming because I'm excited to see Mint back onscreen! Miss her sooo much for various reasons  :weee:

sarNie Adult
The pictures where they're old looking... They made me quite scared ahaha. I didn't even know it was Boy until I realized it was Mint also. Thanks ipsmilez  :heart: for the lovely photos 555

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
I think koo-kwan/Jin is over rated...

I absolutely agree. Especially in Mint's case. 
Regardless how poor or good the lakorn she's worked with was, one thing has always come out of it. She's clearly had amazing chemistry with all her leading men, and has garnered great fanbases from them. 

Aside from her ill-fated situation with Mark, that started her more adult roles. 
To First, To Alex, To James Ma, To Bomb, and etc....even if the dramas weren't well received or was well received Mint's been able to translate amazing chemistry with them all well onto the screen. She's definitely amazing in that sense, definitely showing that she also has great relations with them offscreen. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
ImQueen said:
Me too. Can't they be more like Korean? 3 or 5 years later? Thai actors just need to be more versatile. 
I don't mind reunions but if it is like Yadech, I'll pass. But now I am fine since Yaya has been acting with different people. On the other hand, I need to see Nadech without Yaya. He had a lakorn with Kim for a break but that was just not enough. I am eager to see how he flares with Patricia and Taew.

Anyways back to this lakorn, I love all the bts photos so far. Has there been any clips release?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I attended KTWJ Opening Ceremony this morning. Sadly, I missed the beginning because of all the sky train stops I had to make to get there and the traffic my taxi driver had to beat lol I'll post up more pics later. Wifi isn't working that well right now :(

sarNie Adult
Goshhh Mint is looking gorgeouuus! 

@ipsmilez , geeez I'm so jealous 555  You met her again! And about your traffic jams and trains you had to go through, it's all worth it when you get to see Mint again hehe. Such dedication Smilez, I love it! And yes, please post more pics later :cloud9: I'm seriously spazzing right now HAHA.