[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
What?!!! You met P'Mint?!!! What have I missed out on? You're so lucky! How did she act? Lol... That was off topic. I can't wait to see this! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
any pix of you and the pra'nang?! JEALOUS! The pix are so cute, I hope that they don't focus too much on the other couples

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@cool; thank you. I honestly thought I was going the wrong way because when I googled map ch3's Noungkam building, it was supposedly 28min away from where my sister is staying. When the skytrain officer told me my destination was at Bang Wa(18 stops from where I was at)which is the last stop of the skytrain, I got really nervous because that's pretty far considering I had to also do a skytrain interchange lol so happy I was able to make it to KTWJ opening tho lol ^_^

@maiKair;
I remember being so frustrated of Mint because of her potential relationship with pupa and how I was being delusional of her and mark lol I admit I was selfish to be possessive of those two and wanting them to be an real couple without caring about mints personal life and being a flip flopper lol After meeting Mint, I'm glad I remained as her fan as of today. She's so cute and friendly hehe

@spanky;
I didn't get to take a group pic with just boy and mint but I did get an individual selfie with both of em <3

@fun;
I'm traveling with my sister but on that day, she wasn't feeling well so I went by myself ^__^ I made she to tell mint she had you gals too na <3 P'Patt ig name pattt_888 told me that chalida is really happy to know she has fans from America. Mission completed <3

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This was the first time I met N'Mint at CentralWorld. I purchased her a bouquet of pink roses changing the red roses to pink ones since Mint loves the color pink lol The bouquet wasn't just from me, it's from you gals also na <3 I wrote on the card; From: Chalida FanClub from America <3 jubjub

As promised, A hug from me to Chalida for you gals na ja<3

Ch3 Noungkam building is well secured with officers and legitimately dressed soldiers before entering it. I took a cab their from BangWa Skytrain which took about 25min with traffic. When I got there I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get in, but the officers were kind enough to swap my passport with a Visitor's name tag. The walk to the building was very long!!! Somehow an officer with a motorcycle from the opposite direction made a U-Turn infront of me. He asked me where I was heading to and I said "The opening ceremony" and that I was mint's fan so he said get on the bike, I'll take you there. When I arrived, I already missed the beginning of the ceremony :( The whole cast was being interviewed and then I spotted the fans I've been keeping in contact with. I loveee Chada's Thai fans. They're so kind and helpful throughout the whole time I've been trying to meet chada. Another person I spotted was "Mark Khanatsanan" who is the second guy in KTWJ. I totally fangirl in the inside because he's so hot haha Been following him since KTWJ Fitting as well as his music group "MarkJin(MJ)." Mint didn't get to see me at all since she was busy with the press so I was in and out of the building. When I came out again, Mint was walking up the stairs where she saw me. She was surprised when she saw me so she gave me a huge smile grabbing my hand. So cutee of her. She sang "hellloooo...hellooo" while swinging my hand back and forth haha she then let go of my hand to go back to the press. That day I felt more of a friend who went to support a friend than a fan who went to see her dara hehe Her mother also saw me and greeted me when I went back inside the building. I took some pictures with Mint and she stopped to ask me questions and when I'll be leaving. I told her I had to see her one more time before I leave haha I loveee her to bits<3 When I left, I went to give her a hug to tell her I was leaving. I wai her mom, P'Gun(her manager) and all her fans I've been seeing on ig. Ahhhh ima misss her tons. Sadly I'll be leaving on the day where Chalida will be having an event at Siam Paragon T_T

Second girl in KTWJ

Spy me hehe Boy FC and Mint Fc

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Smilez; Dang, you are super lucky. I'm glad to know you had fun also. Hearing about Mint from you is nice. I'm glad she's friendly. ^.^ She's so cuteeee. I gotta say, the flower you gave her is so pretty! I like the decorations. (;

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Smilez for the pics. And thank you for giving her that hug on behalf of us too. I think I would be crying like a fool if I get the chance to see Chalida in person.

And you got to meet Boy too!!! Too bad he wasn't with his Boobae LOL Who else did you meet?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks girls ^_____^ it was my pleasure to let Mint know about you gals too <3 jubjub. I was completely nervous when she came out of the jewelry store to say hi to me. Ahhhh...became so tongue twisted I wasn't sure what language I was speaking lol @fun, who else did I meet at the opening of the ceremony or since my stay? I've met Stephan from Raak Boon, Panpan, Prang Kannarun, Typhoon(He's in Dao Kiang Duen as Namtarn's friend), Taew, James Jirayu, Hunz The Star, New Chaiyapol, Grand The Star, Mint Chalida, Boy Pakorn, Jern, Mark K., Tum The Star, Benz, Mick, Pei Parnward, Freu(Comedian actor in Phobia, Pee Mak) and Arthur Benjakul. And there's a whole list of stars that I got to see which includes Mike, Aom Sushar, Tik, Toomtam etc lol 

@jana, 
I'm already leaving on the 30th :( I'll miss BKK forsure.

More pics from Khun Mae Maysaya;

fun

Expired Sarnie
Glad you got to meet so many Thai daras. I can't stress on how jelly I am. I was supposed to go to Thailand this year too but I used my saving for a new car instead because the car I originally had, no longer runs.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think I'm done meeting daras haha sadly I didn't get to see JMA but I am more than satisfied of who I met. A car is what's more important atm ^_^ Thailand will still welcome you when you come :) jubjub

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well you still got to see a handful of daras lol if you plan another trip to Thailand let me know so we can go together lol it must be super hot there as I am dying from the California heat.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
Can I say this? So, I feel like Chalida has gotten more prettier after leaving Mark. She even look more happier! She's so gorgeous! I wish I can meet her too! And that outfit really fits her. I can't wait for the lakorn!

Thank you ipsmilez for doing us a favor! I really enjoyed reading your experiences. :D <3 

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Wow Smilez,you met a lot of them daras! :faint: is it really that easy to meet them? Man that means it's TOTALLY worth it to vacation in Thailand lmfao and also the sight seeing is a bonus :ghehe:  thanks a lot for including us in your hug to her,that's really sweet of you :spin:  I can feel her hug just from the distance 555  but really, I'm going to do this one day! :yes: thanks smilez for everything : your experiences and pictures :heart:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ImQueen said:
Can I say this? So, I feel like Chalida got even more prettier after leaving Mark. She even look more happier! She's so gorgeous! I wish I can meet her too! And that outfit really fits her. I can't wait for the lakorn!
:lmao2: That was hilarious.