[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
is it just me or did i miss the fitting, even though it was like a couple months ago. LOOl i don't remember the fitting! but where is the news update on KTWJ!! is there a teaser coming out soon.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
According to mints video from chalida_fanclub on IG, KTWJ will close filming on the 28th this month and it will on air 18th Feb... I THINK

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
^ 5555! Oh gosh Boy totally cracks me up in teaser! And wth is up with that multi pattern outfit paired with the Gucci belt? lol. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, whoa. So excited! Mint is sooo gorgeous! >.< Cant wait to see her on screen again! 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Who's excited ? Eeeks

http://youtu.be/h4zm5UsZA6E
Aw love this teaser! Actually has me a little more excited for this to come out. Doesn't look as silly as some of the photos. Mint and Boy actually look quite nice :) 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG the teaser hit me!!!! I'm actually really excited now!!!! This is like a whole new character for mint,!!!! The sexy look, and she is pretty and not like an ugly duckling , it's about time she shows her beauty , and her chemistry with boy matches very well! I can't wait for feb 18th. I have a feeling it's going to be good, and her character, I'm excited bc it's a new role she is playing !