[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

fun

Expired Sarnie
The teasers wasn't enticing. 

But there seems to be chemistry that I didn't see before. Maybe that's a good sign.

fun

Expired Sarnie
There's a fan channel created for KTWJ at Viki but it's not guarantee that there will be volunteers interested to actually translate it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have no idea. I would help out too but I am working on 3 other projects. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow 9 more days? 

When I was waiting for this, it took forever but when I am preoccupy and busy, it airs. Lakorn schedule and me don't go well together lol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:
Mint says this is gonna air this year, we'll see. Apparently she's been contacted in a period lakorn with James Ma after this lakorn. but nothing is certain.

Another period lakorn together? Lol. Since you said nothing is certain, then I hope it won't be another period lakorn from them again. But seriously, James always get a period lakorns, he already played in two period lakorns, not another one lol I hope it won't be a boran drama haha I want to see him playing in a more modern lakorn, especially with Mint. Saaaa-tu, please do not be another period lakorn this time..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sad to hear that James and Mint won't be reuniting just yet. Hopefully Mint will finish school soon, that way she has time to take on two lakorns a year. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wait why is it airing on a Thursday? Shouldn't it be friday because ARO is still on air?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Scream like a little girl!!! It's airing in a few hours!!! Wow!!! 

Smilez, I want to stress again on how jelly I am of you!!! 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm looking forward to seeing Chada on-screen again!!!! I'm still very jealous of Smilez, so lucky!