[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Mint Chalida's upcoming Lakorn is Keawta Wanjai. I think she might get paired with James Jirayu

"แก้วตาหวานใจ" ซึ่งเรื่องนี้เคยทำมานานแล้ว และเวอร์ชั่นก่อนก็ได้ชมพู่ (อารยา เอ ฮาร์เก็ต) แสดงนำ ส่วนเวอร์ชั่นนี้เรากำลังติดต่อ "มิ้นต์" ชาลิดา วิจิตรวงศ์ทอง ส่วนอีกเรื่องหนึ่งคือ "บ่วงอธิษฐาน" เป็นละครย้อนยุคซึ่งพล็อตเรื่องเราเขียนใหม่หมด" ตู่กล่าวปิดท้าย"
Mint Chalida is going to be in a remake called "Keawta Wanjai." She is the Nang'ek.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20130523/159146/ตู่ปัดตามใจเจมส์.html#.UZ7tSmDdBe7

(The links talks about how great of an actor James J is and he is now the apple to everything. And he is filming lakorn "Ruk Surrit." And on the other hand Mint chalida's upcoming drama is a remake of "Keawta Wanjai."

(All Translation go to my aunt. She is thai so she understands thai and she gave me the basic idea of the paragraph.)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Nice, I wonder if it is confirmed by them yet. I know this says that Mint will be in here, but I still have doubts, but if it's true I'll be so happy if she pairs with JJ. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
its a remake yeah read a news that Ch3 is planning on remaking this wow JamesJ/MintC get paired so quick i hope the production is Broadcast like i always mention that its a very talented company if JJ and Mint Chalida get this company they will be so lucky to work with Khun Nong big boss

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
its a remake yeah read a news that Ch3 is planning on remaking this wow JamesJ/MintC get paired so quick i hope the production is Broadcast like i always mention that its a very talented company if JJ and Mint Chalida get this company they will be so lucky to work with Khun Nong big boss
Ya Broadcast thai is a really good production. I loved Yok Lai Mek. That was a good drama they produced. I hope it's not under Maker Group or Maker Y or Good Feeling because I am tired of all those production. (And No Problem) But I'll be fine with No Pronblem. Kind off, but it would be great if it's broadcast.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
Its Seems Like Mint And JJ Is rumoured for so many thing
super excited
but doubt still lies inside of me
if this is fake than i guess its just the usual
Ya I agree, but I hope Mint is in here as Nang'ek because it's linked to her. I've rather believe this source than Pantip.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
fantastic_27 said:
Ya I agree, but I hope Mint is in here as Nang'ek because it's linked to her. I've rather believe this source than Pantip.
This Was The Source That Gave Us Game Ruk Kol Snaeha
either way they both are untrustable

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
That'd really good but since it's linked to Mint, you better not have high hopes lol 
I ain't believing this till I see actual confirmation. Hopefully it's true because I would love this pair!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I love how when everyone sees Mint's name they instantly start doubting and don't believe it until real confirmation and news come out. Ahahah...these years of building the untrust towards rumors of mint in a lakorn.
But since KCR is going to air soon, mint would have to pick up a lakorn. That's what she's always done. During the end of the filming of a lakorn, she would be casted for another lakorn straight away. But if she's going to have a break from filming, than that's no good

fanny

sarNie Adult
I hope it's true. Cute pair. This is remake of Chompoo and Au Panu's lakorn. I like this lakorn I remembered watching this lakorn it was cute and relaxing.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Happy To see Mint in more lakorn but lately her project happen to turn out to be rumors :( i dont want to put too much high hope in it! But will be cheering for James Jirayu & Mint Chalida on da side line!!!

Yaam

sarNie Adult
But if both roles in this lakorn and Sam BAO are tomboys then i rather have her take one or the other...