[Ch3] Kaew Ta Waan Jai (Wave Media)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
It seems like Khun Tu already has someone in mind based on Chalida's interview. She said the praek will definitely be someone a lot older than her. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
It seems like Khun Tu already has someone in mind based on Chalida's interview. She said the praek will definitely be someone a lot older than her. 
u know who could it be?

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
No, there hasn't been any hints or clues but if I were to make my own guess, I'd say there's a good chance that it could be Great Warintorn. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
No, there hasn't been any hints or clues but if I were to make my own guess, I'd say there's a good chance that it could be Great Warintorn. 
i say him too since his old enough 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind any of them ^^ I'll like to see Chanawat reunite again because I miss them so.....Grate and Chalida would def be a great pair as well.......after all she does call him Uncle ^^ hahahah Not to mention, her Chinese uncle Boy 555 I would love to see Mint work with Boy too ^^ 

And right now, since I'm liking Puen, I want him too HHAHA

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
I wouldn't mind any of them ^^ I'll like to see Chanawat reunite again because I miss them so.....Grate and Chalida would def be a great pair as well.......after all she does call him Uncle ^^ hahahah Not to mention, her Chinese uncle Boy 555 I would love to see Mint work with Boy too ^^ 

And right now, since I'm liking Puen, I want him too HHAHA
oh yeah Puen Kanin damn his growing on me i think him and Mint C will make a cute couple if he get the chances he'll have his first primetime pra'ek 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I hope it's Pope cause I really miss them ever since Tawan Deard--..-- I hope they don't change the nang'ek (Mint Chalida) hehehe....Ken T would be nice too!!!! Pope n Ken t!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
hsdsfan said:

Ooh! It'll be sweet to see Chalida pair up with a "veteran" or older actor! Excited to see who the p'ek will be! :spin:

fanny

sarNie Adult
I'm excite for Chalida, but I'm not happy with this company because Tu's lakorn is boring. If it with veteran I want Aum and Chalida.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
lovestar said:
Mike and mint?? That'll be the death of me

I was like why? T__________T You don't like him?

And then there goes Mike winking at me

5555555555555555555555555555555555 omggg LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL