❤️[CH3] Karat Ruk (Good Feeling): James Jirayu / Anne Thong / Sam Yuranunt

Veruska

sarNie Egg
This is the upcoming lakorn (and 'Bad Romeo') I'm most looking forward to. Also, Karat Ruk is so refreshing in terms of plot and the fact it's so original meaning not a remake! I hope it will do well in ratings... a few times everyday I go to this site and Mydramalist to see if there is any updates of this lakorn. Are there any other (good) lakorns with age gap where the woman is older than the man? There are so many of them when it comes to k-dramas but seems pretty uncommon when it comes to thai dramas! Or maybe I have Been Living under a stone lol

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
No offence to all the fans and Anne is great actress, but seriously, the poster looks like mother and son:p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ummmm was that mistress giving Dom a bj under the table???? If ch3 doesn't cut that or heavily edit that I'll be surprised. Oh wait, I remember a masturbation scene in Mook Liam Petch.....

As expected, I don't see any chemistry between James and Anne. But I think I'll like this lakorn, I'll just be rooting for the leads individually rather than as a couple. I liked Buang Hong with James and Kim for the same reason, I liked their individual stories and I couldn't care less about the romance.

Veruska

sarNie Egg
Ummmm was that mistress giving Dom a bj under the table???? If ch3 doesn't cut that or heavily edit that I'll be surprised. Oh wait, I remember a masturbation scene in Mook Liam Petch.....

As expected, I don't see any chemistry between James and Anne. But I think I'll like this lakorn, I'll just be rooting for the leads individually rather than as a couple. I liked Buang Hong with James and Kim for the same reason, I liked their individual stories and I couldn't care less about the romance.
It's too early for me to tell if Anne and James have chemistry or not, but even if they don't have any chemistry for me either I think I will still like this lakorn. :)

Haha I hope they keep this scene where the mistress gives him a bj under the table! I'd be surprised (in a happy way) if they don't cut it off lol

Veruska

sarNie Egg
I wished they had showed a bit more in the trailer... but the trailer is still interesting enough, for me at least

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I read ...pk is suppose to be 18?

I saw the teaser and don't feel the chemistry nor have an Interest in this and I love noona romance

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I wasn’t expecting any chemistry considering their age difference. It’ll be weird to watch just like with her and mark. where’s Sam? Im assuming she may end up with him. I don’t think her and James getting together