❤️[CH3] Keu Ter (Thong Entertainment): Mario Maurer/Yaya Urassaya

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
The hashtag #คือเธอEP1 was trending on Twitter in Thailand :cheer:
I watched live online, happy to hear its the highest debut! My first time watching a lakorn while it is airing as I'm from America.

Watch Episode 1 here: https://ch3plus.com/v/169594

Or on the Ch3 Plus App

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
The hashtag #คือเธอEP1 was trending on Twitter in Thailand :cheer:
I watched live online, happy to hear its the highest debut! My first time watching a lakorn while it is airing as I'm from America.

Watch Episode 1 here: https://ch3plus.com/v/169594

Or on the Ch3 Plus App
How was the first episode?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I just finished ep.1 and I really enjoyed it. I really like the fact that there are alot of lead scenes and I was very shock with the ending scene and so excited to watch the next episode. So far I think Mario and Ya has a really nice chemistry.

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Ep.2 says special and only has 3 parts. Is it not fully uploaded yet? I haven't watched ep.2 yet.
That one with 3 parts is probably the bad romeo special (actors and anne talking about the lakorn and shows behind the scenes). Episode 2 has 8 parts. :)

Link to ep 2 on website:

Or

To watch on the app:

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
That one with 3 parts is probably the bad romeo special (actors and anne talking about the lakorn and shows behind the scenes). Episode 2 has 8 parts. :)

Link to ep 2 on website:

Or

To watch on the app:
Thank you.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Anyone got the synopsis? I watched part 1 with Eng sun and I was still confused….I feel like it’s so….dramatic like Korean dramas lols. Why is Mario following her around?

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Anyone got the synopsis? I watched part 1 with Eng sun and I was still confused….I feel like it’s so….dramatic like Korean dramas lols. Why is Mario following her around?
I don't think Mario was following her around. More like stuff just happens where they meet in coincidence. I'm loving ep.1 so much. I love how Yaya's character is so sweet and naive for a change. I guess I'm just kinda tired of seeing too much of those strong headed nang'ek that tries to act tough. I know her character is probably gonna change later on but hopefully they don't change her character to be annoying.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't quite understand the storyline too when I saw the trailer haha.

Does anyone know what Lukkade's (woman on the boat who saved Mario in ep 2) role is? Btw, I'm liking this so far.

Yayaurassayas

sarNie Egg
Mydramalist changed the synopsis they initially had! There was something about time traveling in the previous one but while watching there was no mention of that. This one makes much more sense!

"Privileged Saikim meets poor garage owner Kaokla. The two get to know one another and then don't meet again for another seven years. However, Kaokla is now Carl Raman, the adopted son and business heir of millionaire Asia Thaman. Saikim herself has become the full-fledged heir of her father's hotel business and is no longer the innocent girl Kaokla met."

https://mydramalist.com/33335-jao-gum-nai-wen

So currently we are watching the scenes that are set in 2015 and there will be a time jump of 7 years to 2022.