[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not surprised about the ratings. The story line is heavy. The lead actress is not attractive (my main reason for skipping this). AND they have 3 Pope Lakorns on air right now. 3!!!! We have this, BPS, and Sapai Jao.

World Cup is def not helping either....Have I mentioned THE Morocco coach everyone is talking about???? :drooling:
I have not see the Morocco coach! I will when they play Spain though. Haha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If I sound mean to Chippy, I am sorry to her fans. I just can’t look pass her nose and her acting hasn’t won me yet either. If I tease my BPS girls using her, forgive me, k?

I haven’t and not planning on watching this lakorn. I am following this thread to troll some of Pope’s wives. They are easy targets here drooling all over the samee. LOL
Bish. Hahah. I'm not sold on Chippy either. She looks and sounds like a kid.

I have not see the Morocco coach! I will when they play Spain though. Haha .
Morocco is out. I thought you knew.
Google Morocco Football Manager and you'll get a lot of articles on him.
Here is a good one from Slate : https://slate.com/culture/2018/06/h...h-needs-a-new-gig-what-should-he-do-next.html (I must like that "Jawline of a yacht" part. You know, me and my love for boats. lol) . He IS good looking for an older man... my Japanese friend said he is getting so much coverage in Japan. hahahaha

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Morocco is out. I thought you knew.
Google Morocco Football Manager and you'll get a lot of articles on him.
Here is a good one from Slate : https://slate.com/culture/2018/06/h...h-needs-a-new-gig-what-should-he-do-next.html (I must like that "Jawline of a yacht" part. You know, me and my love for boats. lol) . He IS good looking for an older man... my Japanese friend said he is getting so much coverage in Japan. hahahaha
Yeah, but they're still playing though right?

FINAL INSTALLMENT
View attachment 17372
Oh look, they left us alone entirely by coincidence. Yep, definitely by coincidence...
View attachment 17373
Something like "Let's go get coffee. Come on" Omg Pope no wonder you're still single :risas3: I really like him in this rough-around-the-edges sort of character.
View attachment 17374
Let me just quickly drink my coffee and hope she doesn't notice that we're basically on a date rn
View attachment 17375 That went well
View attachment 17376
YASSSS the awkward hand is back!!! You wrist-grab that girl, Pope! Su su :cheer::cheer::cheer:
View attachment 17377
He looks so afraid :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Awkward Pope is always cute but he really is thinking of just running away with me..... :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I couldn't wait, watching it right now. Holy... the first 10 mins was intense!! Oh man his crying on the cliff was on point.

As for the rating, I knew it was going to be low. Even without competition from WC, it'll be low due to like what others said, it's the type of lakorns thai people ignore. They don't like reality based lakorns that will teach them something.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think she's cute, just very ditzy. I didn't like any of her previous lakorn even the one with Great and I tend to love all his lakorns but her recent one with Boy made me a fan. However even with that said, I'm not going to expect much from her here because i felt like she's to blank when it comes to intense drama.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think she's cute, just very ditzy. I didn't like any of her previous lakorn even the one with Great and I tend to love all his lakorns but her recent one with Boy made me a fan. However even with that said, I'm not going to expect much from her here because i felt like she's to blank when it comes to intense drama.
Yeah shes ditzy for sure lol and i find her pretty. Her lakorn with great was my least favorite. Thry didnt really have much chemistry. I liked her better in raeng tawan. Even if her acting isnt good in it she still had great chem with aum. Her best lakorn was with boy