[CH3] Kharm See Tan Don (PENPUT TV): Pope Thanawat / Chippy Sirin

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yeah like towards the end. Haha.

Haha. It's actually quite warm! Come join us.
There won't be any heated romance. The closest thing we'll get is that kiss on the forehead back in Cape Town later.

Abused??? That's a first.
Coming here is like having coffee at Starbucks with you guys when my home is over at BPS.
I am watching really, but waits for the YTs at night when I can fast forward the side characters. I was hoping for the kisses but lately they're starting to look like siblings!! I'd really like it if they fall in love now. So that if the ex gf turns up (usually they do) there's some substance that he's moved on. Because I like the ex too she seems a nice girl - but how do you drop someone you've loved before.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I hope never. I hate those
I don't mind it sometimes - if it turns into something good. In Morassom Sawat Weir was going to do the evil deed because he thought his so far untouched wife has hurt him so badly, but last second it turned into this super romantic environment he remembered he loves her. So it became a very sweet thing.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mom: do you know why I can stay with your father? Because for the past 30 years, he was always faithful

OMFG :confused0: what about his Verbal and physical abuse?!?!!? Is that less important than cheating? Omfg I just cant. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
Oh goodness. Wife logic. . . shame.

Darn it, it's Wednesday. Hahaha. It used to be yay it's Wednesday.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alright finished with today's episode.

It started off good. I actually shed some tears, but then annoying Deun kicked in and ruined my mood. She is not strong. She is irresponsible, has no reasoning and acts highly on emotions. She dead@ss left her work to go find her brother. This isn't the first time he's run away, so I don't quite understand her crazy "I have to go find him!" Act. At least let her boss know she has a family emergency. The way that Chippy plays her makes her even more unlikable. As for Tieng, I was hoping he'd turn around and decide to back away from her for a bit and let her come running to him, but what do you know he shows up at her doorstep once again. Sigh. Can't y'all give me a breather?? Sometimes Pope does well, sometimes he doesn't. What's up Pope??

I'm not feeling the romance at all and truthfully I'd rather they not force it down our throat. It's ok, I don't mind no romance. The moral of the story is enough to keep me going. I personally didn't like the romantic cliches they threw at us; the only one room left and you two must share it even though you guys aren't a couple cliche and the couple t-shirt thing. Like that was totally random and uncalled for. Haha.

Anyway, the story is progressing well and there wasn't too many of the unnecessary side characters so phew. Thank goodness. I don't look forward to tomorrow at all though because seems like Deun is pulling another one of her dumb moves.

Ps.
The gal playing Deun's love interest is cute. Have you guys seen Stephen Chow's "The Mermaid?" She looks like the girl in there. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I'm ok with not having any romance scenes in this type of lakorn too. I really like the second couple and look forward to their sweet scenes. It's funny that he quickly goes running around with her looking for their friends instead of looking for his own wife :pancarta:
Yeah seriously. They would be cute if only he wasn't married. For me right now my favorite character is most definitely Tieng's dad. I look forward to him the most because he's the only character with a conscience.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah I'm ok with not having any romance scenes in this type of lakorn too. I really like the second couple and look forward to their sweet scenes. It's funny that he quickly goes running around with her looking for their friends instead of looking for his own wife :pancarta:
I get uncomfortable watching Chip's brother with his conniving friend when they're in bed. Are they having a homosexual relationship?