[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
This looks interesting. I will check this out!

This will air every Monday to Friday starting 15th February.

English subs

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I have something to look forward to now...I haven't been interested in anything lately. This looks good and the pra'ek doesn't look bad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I love Pop...this looks interesting enough...but damn soo many n'rai

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel they always drag it... beginning is usually good... middle is eh... then bam it's over .. hahaha..

Back in the day they had more reasonable ep's...i think...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From the teaser...n'k is a twin...1 of the twin was attacked and the other twin took her place. She is also married into P'k family...all the family are suspects...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Originally, I was worried about a love triangle but now that I watch the trailers again it actually seems like the more innocent sister (Ya) is going to fall for n'eks friend (or maybe boyfriend?), who appears to be the one helping her with physical therapy. So the obstacles between our OTP will probably be more the fact that p'ek is married to n'eks sister and the mystery of who shot Ya. Hopefully, we don't get any annoying n'rai lol

Btw is this an evening lakorn?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The lines between evening and prime time lakorns nowadays are so blurred. I find myself enjoying evening lakorns a bit more than the prime ones. Also, I like the fact I get to watch an episode everyday.

I do hope they make the pra'ek a bit smarter and not make him to be so clueless...it drives me crazy when he is so close to the truth of something and everything under the moon gets in his way.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg I'm so looking forward to this one! Art and Maeya's will probably end soon so it's good that I have a new lakorn to start on. Plus I love Pop! Just one more day left! :D

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Omg I'm so looking forward to this one! Art and Maeya's will probably end soon so it's good that I have a new lakorn to start on. Plus I love Pop! Just one more day left! :D
Do you know what time it will air thailand time?