[CH3] Khun Mae Suam Roy (Rak Lakorn): Pop Thakoon/Bua Wansiri/Judo Tantatch

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Waiting for ep 7 with eng sub ^^! I’m in love with this song and the story(lakorn, even though it’s not makes sense like in reality >__<)! I’m so happy, Monday to Friday will be easier for me , (I don’t hate school but waking up in the morning is no no >__<)
Anyway , When the legal wife was crying and the son asked her where she got hurt and she just touched her heart like Thit did in KC!?! >__< I’m sure I’m not the only one who noticed that part ^^ addicted-KC fan here Lolz
And I also wonder the ratings for this lakorns!?!
Ps: also no spoilers please until eng subs come out >__< ^^

Attachments

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Waiting for ep 7 with eng sub ^^! I’m in love with this song and the story(lakorn, even though it’s not makes sense like in reality >__<)! I’m so happy, Monday to Friday will be easier for me , (I don’t hate school but waking up in the morning is no no >__<)
Anyway , When the legal wife was crying and the son asked her where she got hurt and she just touched her heart like Thit did in KC!?! >__< I’m sure I’m not the only one who noticed that part ^^ addicted-KC fan here Lolz
Oooooh somebody subbed the official MVs already??? Okay I'll watch them again nowww

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Ps: also no spoilers please until eng subs come out >__< ^^
Former KC addict here, but yes I thought of Thit's scene too LOL.

mayag

sarNie Adult
If Ya knowingly became a mistress, I’m going to be pretty disappointed with this lakorn too. I would no longer be able to accept the sisters’ actions if Ya knowingly broke up a relationship. I would expect her and Na to accept Ya’s physical situation as karma.

I believe that Ya truly is innocent, which is why her sister has been taking revenge for her and running the house and I really hope I’m not wrong. I’m sure there’s an important backstory to Ya and Pipop’s relationship that would be revealed later on in the lakorn so I can’t be angry at Na’s actions. (I have to admit that I wasn’t too happy about her kicking Nat out of her room either. I think it’s because I now know that Nat is most likely innocent.)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If Ya knowingly became a mistress, I’m going to be pretty disappointed with this lakorn too. I would no longer be able to accept the sisters’ actions if Ya knowingly broke up a relationship. I would expect her and Na to accept Ya’s physical situation as karma.

I believe that Ya truly is innocent, which is why her sister has been taking revenge for her and running the house and I really hope I’m not wrong. I’m sure there’s an important backstory to Ya and Pipop’s relationship that would be revealed later on in the lakorn so I can’t be angry at Na’s actions. (I have to admit that I wasn’t too happy about her kicking Nat out of her room either. I think it’s because I now know that Nat is most likely innocent.)
Agreed, we better get a good backstory to all this or it'll be hard to root for the girls. I do feel bad for Nat as well. She does seem to have genuinely loved her husband, and clearly from how she interacted with Khao Suay she was/is obviously hurt she cannot have children.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It is up on Youtube now, in case you didn't see it.
Thanks! I just finished the episode :)

The way Da checked herself before walking into the small house tho - Thi mentioned something about seeing her as a sister? I have a hunch she'll be up to no good soon.

Hoping to get some background story from Ya in next week's episode. Cause it's frustrating not knowing their history

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, after watching episode 7 with subs I found one thing the sister definitely have in common, other than their looks, they are both stubborn as heck lol

Also, why is there an entrance into the house from the bathroom? Maybe it's just me, but I don't think I'd ever have any need for such an entrance.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know if Ya wasn't ending up with Krit, I would have suspected her rofl. Alot of the stories she told Na just doesn't match up.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished ep 7! When the three of them are together , they really look like a real family >__< Khao Suay is sooo cutieeee pie... from what I see , I think Thi will have or had already feelings for her!! >__< the next prev looks good , more misunderstandings, can smell jealousy ~ between Thi and Na :// two days to go ^^

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
At this rate, i kinda feel sorry for krit tbh cause i don't really care much about his upcoming romance with ya

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
What am i supposed to do going two days without this lakorn 555
Let you imagination for what is going to happen run wild! Lol

For example, I already imagined how I hope it things go down with Ya and Thi on Monday.

Thi accuses Ya of being "easy" or something along those lines, first cheating with a married man and now she's stepping out on him while they're technically married. Ya slaps him (like we saw in the preview) and basically lays it all on the table. That when she met Pipop, she did not know he was married. He pursued her, and while she was reluctant at first she saw his sincerity and eventually started to fall for him too. But then reality came knocking on her door when Nat showed up to give her hell for stealing her husband. Ya is devastated and breaks it off with Pipop. But not too long after finds out she is pregnant, ultimately she tells Pipop at which point he refuses to break it off with her. Which I think makes sense because I think at the start of the show Grandma mentioned how she had thought the affair had long ended. So maybe they didn't see each other for a while, but then he learned about Khao Suay and refused to let them go. At her confession, Thi is taken aback and feels guilty for what he said. Ya drives it home by saying something similar to what Na said previously, that no woman wants to be/would choose to be a mistress. Then she rolls away leaving Thi in the garden alone think about what he said.
END SCENE​

Sorry for the long post, but my fanfic writer mind got the best of me lol