[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

saki

sarNie Adult
Wait- so in other words, her 5 lakorns actually aren't confirmed yet? Well, if that's the case, then it could mean more chances for other actresses, right? It could also mean that she won't be confirmed for releasing 5 in the year which is impossible, any which way we view it- they could be lined up for the next few years or so.

Anyway, cool! :) More lakorns for Chompoo- am real happy for her. I don't know...if ever it's Rome she pairs up with, I hope this time around she'll give him a hard time lol. In Mia Taeng, he gave her such a hard time and was such a difficult, cheating husband - it's only fair that she repay him and give him a hard time also. He needs to do a lot of chasing, begging on his knees and loving her to death to make up for his behavior in Mia Taeng :p

I just hope that she turns out to be a smart n'ek, like Arunprapai. She doesn't have to be all proper or ladylike, for as long as she isn't as dumb as Fahlada from Game Rai Game Ruk. Sorry, no offense against Yaya here (I love Yaya and all) but I just hated Fah! I don't want to see that type of n'ek who gets fooled not only twice but three times.

I really want the p'ek to be like Charles or like Harit/Kawee, though. The parts where they're already in love were great!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wait- so in other words, her 5 lakorns actually aren't confirmed yet? Well, if that's the case, then it could mean more chances for other actresses, right? It could also mean that she won't be confirmed for releasing 5 in the year which is impossible, any which way we view it- they could be lined up for the next few years or so.

Anyway, cool! :) More lakorns for Chompoo- am real happy for her. I don't know...if ever it's Rome she pairs up with, I hope this time around she'll give him a hard time lol. In Mia Taeng, he gave her such a hard time and was such a difficult, cheating husband - it's only fair that she repay him and give him a hard time also. He needs to do a lot of chasing, begging on his knees and loving her to death to make up for his behavior in Mia Taeng :p

I just hope that she turns out to be a smart n'ek, like Arunprapai. She doesn't have to be all proper or ladylike, for as long as she isn't as dumb as Fahlada from Game Rai Game Ruk. Sorry, no offense against Yaya here (I love Yaya and all) but I just hated Fah! I don't want to see that type of n'ek who gets fooled not only twice but three times.

I really want the p'ek to be like Charles or like Harit/Kawee, though. The parts where they're already in love were great!
I senses Rome and Chompoo will be confirm in here for sure since Chompoo announce
@Tom Yum Lum Sing RS show she having a new lakorn and reuniting with Makers J
Samee Gamalor Chompoo only have Ruk Khun Tao Fah/the one with Peter Corp and Rome has Buang to finished this one shall be his next one and others of his lakorn aren't confirm either

oh btw Saki the fake husband thing sounded like not a
drama 4 Rome and Chomp but this time maybe a romantic comedy

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat wat I think toöö a romantic-comedy lakorn with lilo drama as well hahaha I love to see tat happening...I wish their more news about this lakorn sooner

tinah

sarNie Coma

Those other 5 lakorns could possibly confirmed if the producers want to wait for her like "sai see plerng" is confirmed but not all will air this year.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder if this has any slap/kiss, most likely it will have a willing scene.

Lol. I wish Rome to be Rita real husband...I just love these two a lot.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope Rome doesn't play a cynical and super irrational bitch who thinks he can manwhore around and a woman cannot but wait at the freaking door step for his retarded ass!!! Yes that was how frustrated I was in Mia Tieng. At first Chom was tolerable but in the long run, I started hating her for her stupid philosophy!!! Enough with my MT rant lol

As for Fahlada, she ruined the whole second half of the lakorn for me. And Charles was somewhat a semi-idiot. I hate Fah as much as I did with Fang's character in uhhh I forgot the lakorn title but I don't think I need to say no more lol

As for Chom having 5 lakorn maybe that is true but I think at most only 3 will be air this year and will carry on to 2013.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not real sure cos from the translate of fake husband sounded like not the kongkwai
character but a smart one not stupidity Chompoo maybe playing a high class rich
daughter that is arrange to get married with her parents chosen for her but she might
not like that dude then Rome might got an offer from her to be her fake husband so
that her parents can stop arranging her life then Rome/Chomp live together as a fake
married couple then Rome probably gone head over hills falling for her

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow sound interest can wait :thumbsup: hope this is for Rome and chom together very want to see them in new lakorn together too :cheer: :cheer:

fun

Expired Sarnie
not real sure cos from the translate of fake husband sounded like not the kongkwai
character but a smart one not stupidity
I'm just saying that I don't want Rome to play an annoying pra ek role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm just saying that I don't want Rome to play an annoying pra ek role.
oops oh I get what U meant now Fun sorry misread yeah I'm hoping his not the annoying
one too but this time his role might be like Chakrit when he plays Sapai Glai Puern Tien

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Alice, that sound like a good plot. it will be interesting to see them playing nagging one another.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, that sound like a good plot. it will be interesting to see them playing nagging one another.
oh I'm just predicting :scratchchin: ha nagging and bickering that is entertaining
if it turns like that :lolyup:

saki

sarNie Adult
I senses Rome and Chompoo will be confirm in here for sure since Chompoo announce
@Tom Yum Lum Sing RS show she having a new lakorn and reuniting with Makers J
Samee Gamalor Chompoo only have Ruk Khun Tao Fah/the one with Peter Corp and Rome has Buang to finished this one shall be his next one and others of his lakorn aren't confirm either

oh btw Saki the fake husband thing sounded like not a
drama 4 Rome and Chomp but this time maybe a romantic comedy
I like the sound of Samee Gamalor. I'm also interested in seeing how she is with Peter but from what I've heard, Good Feeling isn't a good production but we'll see :D

Those other 5 lakorns could possibly confirmed if the producers want to wait for her like "sai see plerng" is confirmed but not all will air this year.
Ok thanks :) I'm actually hoping she'll not take Sai See Plerng because it sounds like just another Reya type of role.

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
why i feel happiness just hear their name be contacted together!!
very very glad to know that they will get the same drama again!!
cant help exciting ~~ who can stop me from being crazy for them !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why i feel happiness just hear their name be contacted together!!
very very glad to know that they will get the same drama again!!
cant help exciting ~~ who can stop me from being crazy for them !!
I'm crazy of them too