[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
ton is sooooooooo nice o.0
- he didn't get angry when she hit him on their first enounter - instead he just calmly accepted her apology
- he saved her life at the sea
- he helped her when she was drunk and in danger
- he wasn't disgusted when she vomited on him, instead he even cleaned up after her
- signs the marriage paper for her only to calm her down
- lies for her even though he dislikes lying
- he cooks for her
- cleans for her
- does her laundry
- decorates her apartment with flowers
- drives for her because she might be tired
- he was worried because she had problems at work and even goes to her help
- he continuously lets her vent out her frustration/anger without saying anything just so she would be calm again
- he never nags even though sometimes she can be a little too much, he's always understanding
- ... there's much more but i forgot ^.^

he's really unbelievably nice, and the best part is that he still knows how to handle pim

one of my favourite praek characters so far :thumbsup:
I agree...It would b good if there really somebody like Rome in real life...this is my type of man that I wnt...all that I ask for in a man...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cr. Yee's IG! CH3 Greeting Card!
*pic*
I was told that Rome's featured inside the card, but I'd love it if he was in the front cover! He should've replaced...*ahem* the 4th guy, 1st column or the, 3rd guy 2nd column. Just saying~.... :whistle:

Asy

sarNie Immature
I was told that Rome's featured inside the card, but I'd love it if he was in the front cover! He should've replaced...*ahem* the 4th guy, 1st column or the, 3rd guy 2nd column. Just saying~.... :whistle:
I can't believe there's no Aum too haha. Eh, the 3rd guy 2nd column deserves there. At least his lakorn's rating was higher than any of his batch lmao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I can't believe there's no Aum too haha. Eh, the 3rd guy 2nd column deserves there. At least his lakorn's rating was higher than any of his batch lmao.
True, but still haha.

OMG and Aum too! Totally forgot about the dude. Oh, and Chakrit too! Those two totally deserves to be on the front too! Haha.
Oh well...like I've said...life goes on haha.

Asy

sarNie Immature
True, but still haha.

OMG and Aum too! Totally forgot about the dude. Oh, and Chakrit too! Those two totally deserves to be on the front too! Haha.
Oh well...like I've said...life goes on haha.
Chakrit isn't Ch3's ja. He's a free agent.

cecilia

Staff member
Since Cecilia likes this lakorn so much, she must be deciding to start a channel on viki. lol kidding.
I would have sub it if i'm done with RAK PRAKASIT .. *well, i plan to finish it before the world ends lmao - DECEMBER 31, 2012*

If there are more people -- willing to segment this .. i'll consider ... but can't guarantee. My work and school schedule are packed this coming semester ... it will be hard for me to sub them .. but you know .. if ppl continues to segment it as i watch them then there's a high chance that the sub might get done as fast as when i did FAI LUANG :p

Asy

sarNie Immature
I would have sub it if i'm done with RAK PRAKASIT .. *well, i plan to finish it before the world ends lmao - DECEMBER 31, 2012*

If there are more people -- willing to segment this .. i'll consider ... but can't guarantee. My work and school schedule are packed this coming semester ... it will be hard for me to sub them .. but you know .. if ppl continues to segment it as i watch them then there's a high chance that the sub might get done as fast as when i did FAI LUANG :p
If only I understand Thai better, I will surely help you on Rak Prakasit. T_T So sad, we lack of subbers.

I guess sooner or later someone would pick this. Hopefully. ^_^

ton is sooooooooo nice o.0
- he didn't get angry when she hit him on their first enounter - instead he just calmly accepted her apology
- he saved her life at the sea
- he helped her when she was drunk and in danger
- he wasn't disgusted when she vomited on him, instead he even cleaned up after her
- signs the marriage paper for her only to calm her down
- lies for her even though he dislikes lying
- he cooks for her
- cleans for her
- does her laundry
- decorates her apartment with flowers
- drives for her because she might be tired
- he was worried because she had problems at work and even goes to her help
- he continuously lets her vent out her frustration/anger without saying anything just so she would be calm again
- he never nags even though sometimes she can be a little too much, he's always understanding
- ... there's much more but i forgot ^.^

he's really unbelievably nice, and the best part is that he still knows how to handle pim

one of my favourite praek characters so far :thumbsup:
i was really turned off by this pairing after mia teng. after reading your post, i decided to give this one a shot. like it a lot so far. :)