[Ch3] Khun Samee Karmalor Tee Ruk (Maker J)

cucaikitt

sarNie Egg
I Hateeeeeeeeeeeee Khun Threwin
I can't suffer him more.
Although, I don't understand what they said. But I think it is so sad.
I guess that there is misunderstanding btw Khun Ton and Khun Pim. Then Khun Pim think that Khun Ton used her to write book and earn money :(((
So tomorrow will be end. Haizz it is too short for such interesting larkorn. 

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Between these two days, it's kind of much for me, too much missunderstand between khun Pimapha and khun Thon couple. Yesterday was khun Tae and khun Pittaya in "Rang Pratana". In there wa too many scenes of nangrai Ravee. As of right now, I need some cute scenes from both stories.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
what a big headache episode today is. o m g, is tomorrow episode really the last one? B/C the preview for tomorrow episode does not seems like a "happy ending" episode. Looks like another "big headache" episode again.Unless they don't want to give us sweet preview for tomorrow episode.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that annoy guy (Win) is May's half brother. Lol. This is an out of the blue thought but I just have a feeling he is. hahha..

Anyway, looks like Pim(Chompoo) is getting kidnap again. I think the one who kidnap her is the nang'rai girl(forgot her name). If I got it right, I remember they said at the beginning of today episode that she ran way and the cops couldn't capture her. So, for sure, I think she's going to kidnap Pim again. If not her then its that annoy guy then.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
what a big headache episode today is. o m g, is tomorrow episode really the last one? B/C the preview for tomorrow episode does not seems like a "happy ending" episode. Looks like another "big headache" episode again.Unless they don't want to give us sweet preview for tomorrow episode.

I don't know why but I have a feeling that annoy guy (Win) is May's half brother. Lol. This is an out of the blue thought but I just have a feeling he is. hahha..

Anyway, looks like Pim(Chompoo) is getting kidnap again. I think the one who kidnap her is the nang'rai girl(forgot her name). If I got it right, I remember they said at the beginning of today episode that she ran way and the cops couldn't capture her. So, for sure, I think she's going to kidnap Pim again. If not her then its that annoy guy then.
the n'rai is karaked (Bow Benjawan) today episode good word to describe 'awful headache'

moskat

sarNie Egg
Pim is for sure getting kidnap again. They better have more cute scenes for tonight last ending show. can't believe it so quick. why don't they make it more longer. now there is nothing to watch after this. 

cecilia

Staff member
i cried with KHUN TONG .. Pim is quite selfish - i understand that she's mad that everyone lied to her .. but she didn't even blame the fault she set for him as well (except that started it/will end it) .. Poor Khun Tong .. i can only hope that she finish reading the book and then come after him like the shown preview.  I really want to marry a man like khun Tong -- so understanding ... even when he knows he's at fault, he still have a little hope to see her come back to him :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
moskat said:
Pim is for sure getting kidnap again. They better have more cute scenes for tonight last ending show. can't believe it so quick. why don't they make it more longer. now there is nothing to watch after this. 
no more RC I'm going to miss them but good thing Ch3 is having a 3rd lakorn of them this 2013

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Just finish this lakorn. Just love this lakorn. Hope they can pair up for another lakorn this year or soon. Love them both

donna

sarNie Adult
aww i love the ending of this lakorn! so cute and sweet... naruk maak!   :heart:

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
Threwin character is pointless. Why realize at the end when everyone gave him a hint all along. They should have him pair with pra'eg sister or cousin rather than being an ass. He's quite good looking to be lonely and no gf for a successful person. Anyhow, glad it ended happily. I can't stand Pim character toward last two episode.. She supposed to be smart but got dumb at the end. Why mad at Ton when the person who really lie is her, her parents' plan, and her brother tricks. How come she's not mad at them. This is the only negative point of this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
Just finish this lakorn. Just love this lakorn. Hope they can pair up for another lakorn this year or soon. Love them both
soon this 2013 ja another lakorn

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Just wanna say omg today epi is so sad,my tears alway come, Poor khun tong.

Is anyone know what lakorn replace this lakorn?

Hey Alice do they tell their new lakorn title yet? Just cant wait to see they new lakorn,why her in real bf is not Rome?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myheromike said:
Just wanna say omg today epi is so sad,my tears alway come, Poor khun tong.

Is anyone know what lakorn replace this lakorn?

Hey Alice do they tell their new lakorn title yet? Just cant wait to see they new lakorn,why her in real bf is not Rome?
i don't know what is their new lakorn all i know is makers j again, i love your last line why her real bf is Rome instead there are lots of Chinese fans asking me on the facebook fanpage of RC they want RC to date