[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope it's not ken b/c i dont care for ploy. not n'ek material to me. she suits the n'rai role!!! :thumbsup:
I know how u feel about Ploy but this year is more likely she'll be taking n'ek role, sorry to disappoint u. :console:

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
yeah this year is ploy year of being n'ek can't wait to see her back as n'ek again as she use to be in old day n'ek

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I know how u feel about Ploy but this year is more likely she'll be taking n'ek role, sorry to disappoint u. :console:

yah that's fine she can be in as many n'ek roles as she can bc i dont watch her movies if she's n'ek hehe.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
if u don't want to watch then just don't watch nobody want you to watch
you can only say bad to them but you can't never act good like them do

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love your words for anyone that can't tolerate someone is better than u and come up with a unpleasant words. Agree right
we all can't be as good as Ploy she has prove herself to the audience.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel the same way. It's a waste of time to come to the page and complain, especially when people are excited to see Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I feel the same way. It's a waste of time to come to the page and complain, especially when people are excited to see Ploy.
Yeah its like if u can't have nice words and pleasant to encourage them on improving just keep it to yourself cos it
means that person complaint cos of being jealous, thaimovielover i've been seeing complaint by others that don't like
Ploy as nang'ek and critic about her at least she has improve herself. :wub:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah its like if u can't have nice words and pleasant to encourage them on improving just keep it to yourself cos it
means that person complaint cos of being jealous, thaimovielover i've been seeing complaint by others that don't like
Ploy as nang'ek and critic about her at least she has improve herself. :wub:
Yep it's true though they don't have to go on the page and be rude bc when I see it I try to ignore it but sometimes is about having respect towards others as well as yourself. I might say Ken don't really suit the role but I respect his work a lot, plus it's just suggestion of voicing our own opinion. Ploy is a very good actress and although she doesnt play as n'ke often we can't really denied that she dont stand out. I agree with you as well Alice. I think that we're lucky to be able to see link lakorn before it even airs and like I said if the actor/ actress not the one your looking for then it's not hard to go to that page and be happy u got what you want. Sorry if I offended anyone. With respect to all of you...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy is one of the greatest versatile actress ever and she has worked so hard to be where shes at now. I honestly can say I GIVE HER PROPS and i really respect her. Just being me here! I hope she gets more lakorns this year, y dont she deserve the chance to rise up? I will support her because i love a hard worker. And by the way I LOOOVE KEN!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep it's true though they don't have to go on the page and be rude bc when I see it I try to ignore it but sometimes is about having respect towards others as well as yourself. I might say Ken don't really suit the role but I respect his work a lot, plus it's just suggestion of voicing our own opinion. Ploy is a very good actress and although she doesnt play as n'ke often we can't really denied that she dont stand out. I agree with you as well Alice. I think that we're lucky to be able to see link lakorn before it even airs and like I said if the actor/ actress not the one your looking for then it's not hard to go to that page and be happy u got what you want. Sorry if I offended anyone. With respect to all of you...
I'm the person that didn't get offended by u and someone did already was to complaint can't tolerate opinion is called
an attack on a members comment on Ploy as nang'ek she actually prove herself that she can be one well as Anne become
number 1 so this for whom ever make critics please have respect to others and another anyone here have nothing nice to say
keep it to yourself don't to very open where u point out to a dislike actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is one of the greatest versatile actress ever and she has worked so hard to be where shes at now. I honestly can say I GIVE HER PROPS and i really respect her. Just being me here! I hope she gets more lakorns this year, y dont she deserve the chance to rise up? I will support her because i love a hard worker. And by the way I LOOOVE KEN!!
I love your nice saying about Ploy and Ken, couldn't believe this is the first time i've heard said they don't want Ken in for
the role and Ploy not a nang'ek type will not watch this lakorn tuff luck to that person Ploy is still going to be the
nang'ek. Yeah right if anybody dislike an actor/actress but just show respect to them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
FYI: i state my opinion that i dont watch her lakorn and i dont think she's n'ek material. there's a difference in saying that and me saying she ugly, cant act nor is she a good actress etc...

i seen other people bash chompoo, pancake, mint n., aff, cherry, janie, ann t and other actress they dont want in lakorn in bad ways about their looks, acting blah blah blah...
do u go off on them too in every post they make? everyone's bias when it comes to their favorites and that's all i said nothing over and over about her.

i love ken but i will just pass on this lakorn!

everyone has their own opinion! i know i cant act and i never said i could! it's good she's getting the roles and other peeps can enjoy her work and no i'm not jealous! no reasons to be that's why they are acting bc that's their job and that's how they make their living.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love your nice saying about Ploy and Ken, couldn't believe this is the first time i've heard said they don't want Ken in for
the role and Ploy not a nang'ek type will not watch this lakorn tuff luck to that person Ploy is still going to be the
nang'ek. Yeah right if anybody dislike an actor/actress but just show respect to them.
Thats what I'm saying!! I love Ken so much hes such a great actor and overall hes just a great person!! I will always continue to follow his work he gets better and better everytime! And as you may know i am also a huge KA Fan!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thats what I'm saying!! I love Ken so much hes such a great actor and overall hes just a great person!! I will always continue to follow his work he gets better and better everytime! And as you may know i am also a huge KA Fan!!
I'm 100% love KA team and Ploy plus all the other team pair, i don't care whoever think differently about them then
that person must be so blind.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm 100% love KA team and Ploy plus all the other team pair, i don't care whoever think differently about them then
that person must be so blind.
Yes because its thanks to these great actors and actresses that makes the lakorn much more than just a lakorn. Ken has made me cry many times LoL!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I am wondering between Aum and Ken which one of them they will agree to pair with Ploy as the main pra'nang. But i think pantip say its more likely will be Aum but if Ken is chosen that will
be him and Ploy the hot and spicy pair. :kiss2: