[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
is Great gonna be in here too? i see his name listed. maybe hes in here instead of Tui

http://www.daradaily.com/news/27808/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%22%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A150%E0%B8%A5.%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%22%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%81%22%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88/

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is Great gonna be in here too? i see his name listed. maybe hes in here instead of Tui

http://www.daradaily.com/news/27808/%22%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%8A%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B4%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99%22%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A150%E0%B8%A5.%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%22%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%B6%E0%B8%81%22%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88/
No Tui name is mention so assuming he must had been replace by Great, so Aum/Ploy is pra'nang while Great/Benz will second
to them, it had the translate title - Khun Seuk 'Warlord' so it means Aum/Great are competing to get with Ploy so its like
a warrior battle field and love hero i guess that Great is playing a villain while Aum his the p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow grate as the vilian again? I didn't like when he played a spoil brat in pat n pors lakorn.

Grates name was link to this so now he's in here but not as the praek. I don't want him with benz though. What about donut. Is she still in here

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow grate as the vilian again? I didn't like when he played a spoil brat in pat n pors lakorn.

Grates name was link to this so now he's in here but not as the praek. I don't want him with benz though. What about donut. Is she still in here
They didn't said Donut's name cos they only had the two main pair Aum/Ploy and Great-Benz, no wonder that Tv Scene event
they didn't interview Benz with Tui but with Great instead.
from daracandy.com the finalize cast
http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=195
have to wait for the fitting if we can see Donut there or not

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Since grate is getting with benz that mean he's not the vilian
I think no n'rai and pra'rai they're all star teaming up maybe this one is similar to Koo Dherd in there Por/Aum misunderstand
so they compete for Benz now its Aum/Great fight for love, Ploy love hero I'm guessing Ploy might play a princess role.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
They didn't said Donut's name cos they only had the two main pair Aum/Ploy and Great-Benz, no wonder that Tv Scene event
they didn't interview Benz with Tui but with Great instead.
from daracandy.com the finalize cast
http://j-dimanh.com/daracandy/?p=195
have to wait for the fitting if we can see Donut there or not
Oh, really they change the cast

tinah

sarNie Coma
It seem to be more of a love drama. Didn't someone mention its gonna be mixed with comedy? The title doesn't sound like it

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It seem to be more of a love drama. Didn't someone mention its gonna be mixed with comedy? The title doesn't sound like it
Yeah first i got the info genre but now seem to be a period romance drama instead cos it didn't make sense to me as well
why on earth its a comedy too when the story is about war, king lord, warriors, love story :scratchhead2:

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh...Grate and Benz again?? Hmmmm...I watched a few episodes of their first lakorn together and didn't quite get into them as a couple. Besides, Matt I like Grate with yard. Suck that yard is not getting a whole lot of N'ek role.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so glad they change it to Great. I think he would fit this type of role. Yeah too bad Great don't have a new pair but I do like Benz. So happy it a romantic drama too. I think comedy would've been weird since it's a period lakorn that deals with war. Can't wait to see the fitting. I hope Donut is in here she's so pretty.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I also thought grate was cute with yard too. I know yard has a new lakorn that started filming this month but I don't know what lakorn is it. Seem to be a secret

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I also thought grate was cute with yard too. I know yard has a new lakorn that started filming this month but I don't know what lakorn is it. Seem to be a secret
Oh that's good, we will get to see more of Yard. Maybe she's going to play with Ken, since they were suppose to have a lakorn together... I'm just guessing though. Hope we hear something soon. Thanks for the news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yards admin will keep me updated. She said she can't tell me what lakorn it is yet but she did say yard will be nek

tinah

sarNie Coma
Maybe its a big project so she don't want me to know yet. We should know real soon. I'm also glad yards back to being nek..I hope she will be paired up with a popular actor

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh...Grate and Benz again?? Hmmmm...I watched a few episodes of their first lakorn together and didn't quite get into them as a couple. Besides, Matt I like Grate with yard. Suck that yard is not getting a whole lot of N'ek role.
Great and Benz aren't the main character in here they're just there to support Aum and Ploy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh that's good, we will get to see more of Yard. Maybe she's going to play with Ken, since they were suppose to have a lakorn together... I'm just guessing though. Hope we hear something soon. Thanks for the news.
I think the one Yard reuniting with Ken the title is Prom Jaree See Dan (Black Virginia) it was awhile back they said its
romantic drama with a revenge, kiss/slap etc and Ken his playing a twin in there but the young one died so the older one
a revenge cos he misunderstand the n'ek that she has something to do with his brother death and n'ek was married to the
younger Ken. I'm not 100% since its a unconfirm.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the one Yard reuniting with Ken the title is Prom Jaree See Dan (Black Virginia) it was awhile back they said its
romantic drama with a revenge, kiss/slap etc and Ken his playing a twin in there but the young one died so the older one
a revenge cos he misunderstand the n'ek that she has something to do with his brother death and n'ek was married to the
younger Ken. I'm not 100% since its a unconfirm.
Oh that's very interesting storyline. If their was any way I would definetly want to see Yard work with Rome, Ken, Great and others. Yard is very pretty and I always enjoy watching her act. To be honest I'm not even sure why Yard isn't promoted more, or have a more important role with a popular p'ek. She uses to be in many lakorn with great actors like Aum A. Paul and a few other actors. I'm really excited to see her new lakorn and anxious to know who will be the leading p'ek. Thanks Alice for taking the time to give us the summary.