[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see this one because even if Ploy and Aum are in Pimala but they won't end up together. I think Ploy and Aum will be so cute together, and I can't wait to see their wardrobe. If they wear traditional clothing, how beautiful will ploy be, and I love the cast in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't wait to see this one because even if Ploy and Aum are in Pimala but they won't end up together. I think Ploy and Aum will be so cute together, and I can't wait to see their wardrobe. If they wear traditional clothing, how beautiful will ploy be, and I love the cast in here.
yeah i wanna see the wardrobe too it might look like the clothing in Roy Mai or Tard Ruk
and another thing I'm predicting Ploy her role is a Princess and Aum his the warlord
or another thing like a warrior to protect Ploy and the kingdom and Nott his in here
too but his probably the villain in away against Aum/Ploy relationship.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
clip credit from kisskeepintouch

clip of Aum and Nott practicing horse back riding this is the first start of shooting
lakorn Khun Seuk and still waiting on some more on other cast in here

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i wanna see the wardrobe too it might look like the clothing in Roy Mai or Tard Ruk
and another thing I'm predicting Ploy her role is a Princess and Aum his the warlord
or another thing like a warrior to protect Ploy and the kingdom and Nott his in here
too but his probably the villain in away against Aum/Ploy relationship.
Thanks sis for the clips! I am glad Aum is in here because he fits those fighting roles, since he does a great job at it. It's funny how we had a discussion about this yesterday and now we got to see a scene from this lakorn. Yeah I am definetly anticipating to see all the cast and the fitting. Your perdiction sounds very romantic and along with drama. So excited for this. I agree I picture the wardrobe to look that way also, crossing my fingers that it will look nice.

cecilia

Staff member
He's training in different kind of fighting tactics so i'm hoping, he wear something like ninja too lol but it's impossible .. he looks so fit and firm -- wanna run my hands on his body figure ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg!! aum is such a teaser with his sleeveless shirt XD... oh aummie... <3 kekeke..

joy & nott are just so cute too!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I hope donut is also in here since she's part of tv scene as well. I haven't heard about any upcoming lakorn of her for this year

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks sis for the clips! I am glad Aum is in here because he fits those fighting roles, since he does a great job at it. It's funny how we had a discussion about this yesterday and now we got to see a scene from this lakorn. Yeah I am definetly anticipating to see all the cast and the fitting. Your perdiction sounds very romantic and along with drama. So excited for this. I agree I picture the wardrobe to look that way also, crossing my fingers that it will look nice.
yeah i can't believe we just had a discussion together and now a clip and news update
pop how speedy it is, anyway they finally start Khun Seuk cos they said Pimmala about
to end their filming so another double for all of us are the teaser of pimmala that
will be our good day.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope donut is also in here since she's part of tv scene as well. I haven't heard about any upcoming lakorn of her for this year
apparently Tinah she's in here too pairing with Tui cos its one of Tv Scene big project
and I'm waiting to see the scene of the hottie and killing smile Great Warintorn dress
as the mighty warrior. :numchuck:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ughh why tui?? She's already pairing up him in their new lakorn together. Grate is still in here? With benz right

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ughh why tui?? She's already pairing up him in their new lakorn together. Grate is still in here? With benz right
yes Great and Benz they announce them self @the Tv Scene party interview that they're
in here too i wanna see Ploy in her wardrobe and scene as well.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Khun Seuk Seesan Bunterng credit kisskeepintouch

that 2nd oldest brother of Tui in sapai jao sua his in here too

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw the other actor used to be in the same lakorn as aum in "buang leh sanae ha" where he was rai and aum was prae'ek paired with tanya. i like him..hes a good actor

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, i didnt know this lakorn is a remake.

heres the old version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plEL1YyNYCY

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Tinah for the clip of the older version though it look so old but it looks
good the dressing and the setting just similar to Tard Ruk and Khun Seuk also from
a Novel as well, i think Aum his the warlord and Nott will be playing his competing
enemy and i can't wait to see Aum romantic scene with Ploy like the older version. back in the olden days they
ride an elephant to war now modern time they will use
horse back riding instead.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I've never seen the people in the old version before and I'm a hardcore classics watcher. I hope this is better than the older version, from the looks of the credits it looks very boring.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've never seen the people in the old version before and I'm a hardcore classics watcher. I hope this is better than the older version, from the looks of the credits it looks very boring.
it looks boring cos its an older version credit and I'm sure the new version will be
promising one and full on action.