[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
by the sound of Khun Seuk i think this related to love triangle or should say it a
square love between Aum,Ploy,Nott,Benz
Nott his playing a villain he likes Ploy and Benz is playing Nott sister who loves
Aum and Ploy/Benz best friend later turn to enemy Benz she'll be the n'rai and Ploy
the n'ek Benz will be evil to Ploy, the pra'nang they both one true love but others
trying to tear them apart.

this is quite strange since Ploy and Benz use to play the same old roles as rai now
funny to see Benz rai along side Ploy, they're both so talented versatile.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
by the sound of Khun Seuk i think this related to love triangle or should say it a
square love between Aum,Ploy,Nott,Benz
Nott his playing a villain he likes Ploy and Benz is playing Nott sister who loves
Aum and Ploy/Benz best friend later turn to enemy Benz she'll be the n'rai and Ploy
the n'ek Benz will be evil to Ploy, the pra'nang they both one true love but others
trying to tear them apart.

this is quite strange since Ploy and Benz use to play the same old roles as rai now
funny to see Benz rai along side Ploy, they're both so talented versatile.
Thank for the short storyline but I don't think it is strange for Ploy to play n'ek and Benz to play n'rai. By the way, Benz is actually a n'ek but she just want to change her charater into a different role. I have been watching Benz's drama since I was so young like 4 years old and all the drama I was watching, she is the n'ek.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I think maybe there will be a chance for Benz and Aum come back to play romantic drama like Lom Huan in the future. I really love their drama Lom Huan. This drama is very sad when I watch it I wanna cry out. Hope there will be some scene, Aum and Benz stay together to each other.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank for the short storyline but I don't think it is strange for Ploy to play n'ek and Benz to play n'rai. By the way, Benz is actually a n'ek but she just want to change her charater into a different role. I have been watching Benz's drama since I was so young like 4 years old and all the drama I was watching, she is the n'ek.
yeah its a good new changes to Benz she's talented can portray in both roles
anyway all the casts in here are all main casting they're all have their own story
nobody been left out, Benz suppose to pair with Great W but then they probably get
Tui instead to replace him, the main focus pair will be Ploy and Aum.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
I think maybe there will be a chance for Benz and Aum come back to play romantic drama like Lom Huan in the future. I really love their drama Lom Huan. This drama is very sad when I watch it I wanna cry out. Hope there will be some scene, Aum and Benz stay together to each other.
that is also my hope, too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
that is also my hope, too
nah i wanna see Aum and Ploy pairing like similar to jum leuy ruk or sawan bieng those
:slapandkissse3: i wanna see them in anything even if its a remake I'm ok with it
but as long they both get to work with other company not just only with Tv Scene
AP haven't work for Khun Da Lakornthai yet and Ploy she haven't play for Broadcast yet too

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
nah i wanna see Aum and Ploy pairing like similar to jum leuy ruk or sawan bieng those
:slapandkissse3: i wanna see them in anything even if its a remake I'm ok with it
but as long they both get to work with other company not just only with Tv Scene
AP haven't work for Khun Da Lakornthai yet and Ploy she haven't play for Broadcast yet too
yeah, i want Ap to play in another company instand of TV scene.........
i have never see ploy play weak n'ek or pretty nice role..............
i want to see ploy play in a drama that ploy is very nice and let the n'r always hit on her like poo and new's lakorn

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
i want to see ploy play in a drama that ploy is very nice and let the n'r always hit on her like poo and new's lakorn
nape i hate seeing a strong actress plays in weak n'ek
i doesn't like that kind of n'ek

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
Are those from this lakorn? The last pic is from pim mala
those pictures isn't in this lakorn but ka kha wants to see some pictures of Aum and Ploy together so she asks me to post it in here..............ka kha wants to know how hotttt and cute were Aum and Ploy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think we'll get to see Ploy being weak and nice innocent in Khun Seuk she'll get
bullied by her best mate/enemy Benz in here