[Ch3] Khun Seuk(Tv Scene)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
its from nam tan mai not khun seuk and last is pimmala just 8 days left till the
opening ceremony of khun seuk na ja
yeah, just 8 more days till the opening ceremony of khun seuk and we will see ploy also what she is wearing

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, do you have a youtube channel????????????????????
no i don have one I'm lazy to create one all I'm interested is updating news and
checking out stuff that updated by other of my member friends but i have a facebook
account I'm even in the FB Fc Aum fans and Ploy FC too, do u have facebook Ka Kha

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
I've been thinking she might be playing like Cherry Khun Ying in Tard Ruk too
i don't want ploy to play a weak n'ek like cherry in tard ruk....................
i really hite that kind n'ek but maybe Ploy will be like cherry............ :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
no i don have one I'm lazy to create one all I'm interested is updating news and
checking out stuff that updated by other of my member friends but i have a facebook
account I'm even in the FB Fc Aum fans and Ploy FC too, do u have facebook Ka Kha
oh okay and i don't have a Facebook account

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
hope ploy will get fine soon and come to the opening ceremony for this lakorn........
i am worry that she might not come if she again get sick on that day.......

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just 7 days left till the opening ceremony we'll be seeing Aum the mighty handsome
warrior and Ploy the gorgeous Princess (btw only predicting)

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
just 7 days left till the opening ceremony we'll be seeing Aum the mighty handsome
warrior and Ploy the gorgeous Princess (btw only predicting)
Alice, they open ceremony on July the 8th and open shooting on July the 11th so it is just only 4 more days till the opening ceremony and 7 more days till the shooting.
If you forget you can go back on the page that have the fitting video clip and see what the boss is saying.....:))) :cheer:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, they open ceremony on July the 8th and open shooting on July the 11th so it is just only 4 more days till the opening ceremony and 7 more days till the shooting.
If you forget you can go back on the page that have the fitting video clip and see what the boss is saying.....:))) :cheer:
oh thanks Annie for refreshing my memory maybe i didn't read it properly cos been
seeing too many different clips. :thumbsup: :thanks:

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
The ladies are really pretty in here.It's kinda sad to see how downgraded Donut is nowadays,she's supporting only;(But I can't wait to see Ploy in traditional clothing!

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
just tomorrow till the opening ceremony of this lakorn and we will see aum and ploy as one real couple.............can't wait for them