[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday to Yaya and Mark! Wishing them all the very best! Btw, I really have a feeling that Alex is going to be in here as well since he told Mark that he'll see him very soon in his bday video. It'd be funny if he ends up playing the friend that likes Jee. 

lakorn_addict

sarNie Egg
Yaayy! Fitting's today!!! :woot: Hopefully there will be some pictures uploaded soon. Can't wait to see another side of Yaya!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OHMYGOD YAYA LOOKS SMOKING HOT IN THE FITTING!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  I'm fangirling so hard already they look really good together.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR MARK YAYA REUNION!!!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I've never seen Yaya like this for a lakorn. The way she was styled it was so different than her other images for other lakorns. She looks so stunning.
I have been waiting for a reunion for Mark Yaya and I am so hyped right now. :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

dariey

sarNie Adult
Even this genre is the least in my watching list i still looking forward and enjoy they doll up yaya.best pic so far goes to the one she with that grey-pinkish(not sure what color is that) dress.love her face expression there,even remind me with a lot of american-mexico actress.all fitting pic look more like mag shoot too.they sure going all out to style her up..
Ya in see-through short dress and long pant = faint..lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg! I had goose bumps from looking at Yaya's fitting pictures. I am beyond excited! This is definitely a new image for her. She's already looking her part. This proves to everyone that Yaya CAN be sexy! She just chooses not to be. I cannot wait to see her fierce acting.