[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I think Miss G's character is meant to be unlikable. If that is the case, then Yaya is doing a good job portraying her. I like Miss G & then I don't haha. She isn't meant to be n'ek material in this lakorn.

As for Mark, so far I am not impressed. I said "so far." My problem with him is, he is no longer a newbie. He isn't my favorite, but I've watch almost all his lakorns because I adore Kim (I'm not throwing Kim's name in here to make any comparisons to Yaya. I adore the two girls equally). That is why I can be harsh when it comes to criticizing Mark. Yaya is pulling me into Miss G's character & Mark hasn't. However, I'm enjoying this lakorn & will keep watching.

twister02

M♥K
Well, it's a DRAMA AND PLOT IS NEEDED, only Miss G and P'suki were wrong? Can't these fans see that all the characters in the drama who knew Miss G was the one who drove the car are on the same page, all covering up for her in some way or other... yeah they all should be punished... OH..Sathit played by Mark is so right, he's so intelligent, just because his girlfriend is dead , he has the right to take the law in his own hands, he already attempted murder by making Miss G falling into the river, that is not a crime at all??Later in the drama he will commit rape too....lol Miss G's life is all her karma??? Sathit can be cruel and do whatever he wants to her?? He's always right and not at fault. Clear-cut double standards to the extreme here...haha Nobody is truly innocent in this drama, they all made mistakes at some stage!

WOW,lol....very interesting!! I have been a lurker for years on this forum and I can see where some are coming from, some fans of MK are coming out again to turn the tide against the character Miss G played by yaya. First attempt is stating clearly I'm watching for Mark and then divert the main focus to Sathit and his girlfriend, should have more fin moments and more screentime blah blah blah.... The urge and mentality is Sathit is the main character, the girlfriend death is the soul of the drama, Miss G is not the main character, she is the villian and mastermind, all the other characters are her accomplice covering up for her. Sathit acted by Mark is a hero seeking justice and is faultless...It's goodie vs baddie. LOL

Hmm...from my observations,maybe for some fans from some countries, is also the battles of sexes for them, the subject of interest is the guy, subconsciously the male lead character is always the centre of focus for them, only his feelings and his plight matters and not the female character, so for the plot of this drama , the female lead makes the first unintentional mistake, the accident which cause the death of the male lead's girlfriend, so the male will always be the victim, he can disregards the law and moral to seek revenge, he can intentionally commit anything to hurt and make the female suffer endlessly. No matter how cruel and how many mistakes he makes later, he is still the victim and hero, the female is the villian and all her sufferings are her KARMA...lol Oh amidst the sufferings, the female has no plight no dignity, she cannot be hurt and furious at all, she must bow and console the male, only his feelings matters. After the river scene, Miss G who was nearly drowned earlier display toughness against the anger of Sathit at his office, these fans hate it, she should be a weak character both in appearance and inner self. In terms of romance, for them, it's only hard to believe for the male Sathit to fall in love with Jee, yet it's logical for the female Jee to fall in love wiith someone who is so cruel and taking revenge on her. lol

In the earlier pages when many were commenting about Mark's acting, these fans came quickly to his defense stating give Mark a break, and now again, always online at the same pace, so much coincidence...haha In the much earlier pages before the drama was broadcast, when almost everyone were so harsh and picky on the lady yaya's acting, where were her fans or NY fans?? From my observations, this forum has many Kim and MK fans and they are very vocal, I should say very SMART too. This lady yaya is always at a disadvantage, she always gets a lot of harsh criticism from this forum. I'm not exactly a fan of this lady yaya yet, maybe I will be a fan of hers after this drama but I have seen her drama before and I knew that she is talented, I just feel uncomfortable with the many hidden interests and fan wars here, this thread is just an example, I observed and knew that it's been locked twice last year. I'm not naive to go against the many Kim and MK fans here, I simply to do not wish to waste my time and energy doing that. Its the thai audiences and fans that matters not this forum.

Before I leave , this will be my reply to an earlier comment:

Someone who knew who you are stated only have watch yaya in the drama with James Ji and was surprised that she got the role. I remember reading an interview that the producer stated that she chose to make this lakorn because of yaya , she felt that she is an actress who can shows a variety of emotions and she is older now and is time for her to play this character. Game Rai Game Rak is one of my favourite lakorn and that drama is by the same producer and director. That was actually rather dramatic and intense too, Yaya was only 18yrs old when she acted the female lead, I knew that this lady is gifted with expressive eyes from that dramatic drama. Till today I can still remember the hospital scenes whereby her character who lost her memory goes mentally unstable fighting hard to go back to the male lead and the scene whereby her sister shows a video clip of the family to her, hoping she can recall her life, the character lifts her eyes from the photo that was earlier shown to her to stare at the TV screen and then later at her sister who is standing nearby holding the remote control, the eyes completely tells the story. Have seen photos and interview that Ann Thongprasom was also involved in some parts of that drama, she have watched yaya on screen and also off-screen, she was impressed by her acting and working attitude, she said in an interview that her acting is very lively and not only the island parts, she can act the dramatic parts well too. I'm not surprised with the casting of The Crown Princess, she always wanted to work on a lakorn with yaya and nadech and that is since 2011.

It's my fault and most probably this lady yaya is going to get biased criticism on her acting again by some with or without hidden interests or whatever , regardless whether she has nailed the role or not and Mark will be overlooked or will be defended by MK fans. I really do not want to comment on Mark's acting, just to state a simple fact, channel3 have way more actresses than actors, it's more competitive on the female side, he being a guy and if his acting is somehow "good" , with his good looks and the many opportunities given to him, he should be much more popular or have more recognition that he is getting now, Nadech is an example. Even James Ji have overtaken him for popularity. Look and compare the ratings of the lakorns of this 2 actors for this 2 years. And James Ji's drama with Kim will be broadcast after Kluen Cheewit, she has an advantage acting with James Ji, some very competitive Kim fans is going to give this actress yaya hell again. The ladies are friends but their international fans are not, one end is always insecure and jealous of the other. It's the thai audiences and fans that matters not the international fans. Thai fans of both actresses are respectful, they are not competitive. Both Kim and yaya are talented and more importantly , they have a close friendship, Mark is also a nice guy.
Its not all , some MK fans and Kim fans are nice and unbiased with no hidden interests! Moreover I also see other members here who are fair, they are looking at the drama and characters objectively . Both Sathit and Miss G are victims and they both have made mistakes which are actually necessary for the plot of this drama.

One have to be realistic, no script/drama is going to be flawless or agreeable to every individual's liking!

My apology for this looong reply if you have bean reading, it's once and for all and I will never visit this forum again :)

Goodbye
Ohhh! Putting a bomb with no intention of returning.. Hmmm.

Okay, let me put it straight to the point. I'm an MK fan and I already said it in one of my post before but I never did gave out harsh comments on Yaya coz I also like her. The way she act in this lakorn so far is amazing for me. I even said she's nailing it so far and that's coming from someone who just watched one lakorn of her with James Ji. I never mentioned Kim so I was surprised you dragged her name here in this thread. And the rivalry? You only had that thoughts..

Eversince from the post I made saying give Mark a break, my comments were all towards to the lakorn's characters and not the actors who were playing it. I don't care if it is being played by Yaya, Mark or whoever but I'm looking them on their characters and how they react in their situations..

Why did I say that Sathit is intelligent? Because he is trying to get all possible evidences to prove his suspicions. Did anyone thought to check the cameras of other vehicles in the parking lot? No one. Only him. Even the police didn't think about it.

My friendly advice to you..read the comments carefully, you might miss something. Oh, and by the way, KARMA comes in different ways and clearly, the guilt Jee is feeling right now is her Karma for keeping the real details of the incident.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ ceda_Lee

Miss G was supposed to be a hard shell of a woman but vulnerable as well. But she wasn't meant to be an unlikable character. The old version she was a n'ek you root for and felt sorry for because of her problems. Not a n'ek where you see you can stand at one point and annoyed by her at the other.

She was a misunderstood person and as a viewer the message from Nok was clear. But that's what make this n'ek cool. Despite all the crap, attitude, and drama she puts up and puts through you want what's best for her at the end. Miss G here, at some point I can't wait till she grows up.

Yaya by the way is gorgeous in some parts here.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
After watching ep 1-2 with subs, I just can't help but be smitten with Louis and Masu. I like Mark and all, but he's never really swoon me. Lol

I know Chaiyan is suppose to be a married man and I wouldn't "support" his actions so much in reality but in the drama, I'm glad he's always sticking up for Jee.

Piak is so annoying.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It does not matter whether Jee is an actress or choose a different profession such as a teacher, secretary, or lawyer, the point is her step father sets his eyes on her, therefore there is no win win situation for her. He will still continue to harass/stalk her just because he wants her. It's plain and simple. In general, we hear people
got rape all the time and it has nothing to do with sexiness. It has everything to do with a mentally unstable mind set of a person.
You said it best.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my last gif until the next episode
will see when satit will give up his so righteous thinking and fall in the trap of injustice revenge and in the trap of love after seeing him putting in jail even a person that helped him from young
"i always remembered your money and your merit , but money and merit isn't about the law uncle"

viola

sarNie Egg
I somehow feel like some people here won't be harsh on Miss G this much if she is portrayed by other actresses not Yaya :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: if you dont like her just ignore this lakorn. I want to watch lastest larkorn of Nadech so hard but I dont like Mew so I didn't watch it. It's so easy and simple, isnt it? :facepalm:
Not a fan of Mark but I like him pairing up with Yaya since Tawan deurd and his acting is not very good but definitely not bad. Some scenes his acting melts me and somes doesnt convince me but in general I really enjoy him without annoying ;)
Please be peaceful guys :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Happy Lunar New Year everyone especially to whom celebrate it like me :love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

NY<3

Lakornlover❤️❤️
The lakorn is great so far. Miss. G is wrong in the fact that she killed someone, however she was drugged and unaware of what occurred. It still doesn't justify that she committed manslaugher, and should serve her time in jail. Satit is wrong in the fact that he's trying to take justices into his own hands. He's tormenting and hurting her when he should lawfully try to prosecute her. He's also very much wrong in the fact that he attempted to kill her by letting her drown, and unlike miss. G he was 100% aware of what he was doing. Both characters have their own flaws but they come together to fight against an even bigger evil which is the step-father and his fiends.
As for the step-father he is the only one at fault by trying to rape someone who he should consider his daughter. Since he is trying all these difficult tasks in trying to get her i believe that he's obsessed with the thought off her. To him it doesn't matter how she dressed, he just wants her and that's that.

dreamerz

sarNie Egg
Really? That girl is saying that miss jee in her private life gets screwed by her stepfather who looks at her with desire/lust. then miss g in her career choice partly sales "sexy" which she's literally giving guys/ gals permission to look at her with desire/lust. Do people want to pretend and be ignorant that no fans or whoever is never going to look at her that way when she's marketing sexy? That selling her sexiness is never going to have guys desire/want her?
Mewninii probably just doesn't feel bad because gee chose to have a career that puts her in the same position with many other men like her stepfather when she could do something else to gain money. Just because someone doesn't feel bad doesn't mean they approve of it. She's constantly been saying that and people are literally reading it like she's saying because jee is an actress she deserves to be raped by her stepfather. It's really rude that people are saying and implying she's okay with rape.
Anyways that's just my 2 cents on that situation.
I think yaya and mark has really improved the first time I've seen them and just wanna congrats them!!

Last edited:

ahome

sarNie Egg
anything markim/markyaya i love as they are the only people i follow in thai entertainment ^.^v i hope they will have more lakorns to come for me to watch

one thing im curious about is that jee's manager tries to protect her always but he never addressed/corrected her image of sleeping with men because clearly she is not the type of girl. she can be sassy, fierce, diva but never a flirt & easy to get...i wonder if she ever had a bf before

im really sad w/ the relationship of jee and her mom, jee's mom loves her but jee does not realize it, i really think p'ying sent her abroad for her protection so she can be faraway from the stepfather who has bad intention towards her but she interpreted it differently, i think that aside from the prestige/money of being w/ her husband the mother keeps her marriage because i think she thinks this is the best way she can protect jee from her husband(like keeping your enemies close), i hope they will be able to resolve their issues in the end because they are just misundertandings and they both love each other

im so irritated w/ piak, such a drama queen, her husband is already trying to be sweet towards her but she still choose to let her jealousy takes over

about markyaya acting im okay w/ it as long as i don't find it cringeworthy or over the top, them crying i like because i felt their sadness and they are so pitiful

i love all the scenes of markyaya together ♡♡♡ they are just oozing w/ chemistry! even most of it they are arguing/fighting hehe

thank you to the subbers!

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watched the first two episodes subbed and I must agree with what others have been saying, Yaya is doing a really great job in this! Mark is fine, but nothing amazing. Yaya definitely shines here. I am happy that she finally got to play an intense role and clearly grow as an actress.

Sidenote: I love Toey's outfits in this lakorn. Like can I just buy all her clothes please?

Last edited:

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
wow, this discussion was going pretty well until someone got personal, wrote an essay (better for school? lol) and said that they would never return again- this i really doubt haha... anyway, let us all continue to talk about the lakorn! i was enjoying everyone's input. on the positive side, criticism will make the writer better. thai lakorns, in general, lack a lot of depth in character development and script. sometimes they can be pretty shallow.

so yes, it was also the girlfriend's fault for standing in the street. this is why Ji really need to take it to court. it also would've been better, as someone has mentioned, if Ji got framed for something she didn't do, end up in jail, suffers in jail, got out to find justice and THEN the two fall in love. i'll be more likely to feel sorry for her then.

and yes, pra'ek is not poor! how come they made it seem like he is ???

they also should've made the court scene with the uncle a flashback or something because it was out of the place. they only wanted to reference it so a flashback would be enough.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I think when Satit said "they" were poor, he was referring to Dil and her mother - as the three of them basically were his family. He himself is definitely not poor though - hardly any pra'eks are!

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
Love Mark and Yaya since TD and always wanted MY to pair up again, I was so excited that they got pair up in this lakorn. So far liking this lakorn a lot. MY and everyone in this lakorn is doing a great job. There a hit and miss in some scene, but it only two episode in the lakorn, there still a lot more to come. Will continue to watch it till the end. Lakorn is lakorn, some part of every lakorn can actually be use in real life, some can't. In lakorn world anything could happen. Will continue to :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: everyone in the lakorn and support everyone in this lakorn not just MY only. ( Still hope that MY will get pair again in another lakorn:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I have never quite understand about Thai titles and designation, i hope someone could explain to me.

Jee's mother is called "Khun Ying" and the stepdad is called "Thun". So is the stepdad is part of the royal bloodline or something?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
This is so intense and addicting but it stresses me out so much when I'm watching.
Why can't these folks just go to court, why are there so many hi-so people with so much power? Uuuuugughghghghh.... and Mark is shouting so much. There's so much yelling, so much negative energy, aaaahhhhhhhhhh... Piak is always arguing with her husband. THAT relationship is so toxic and abusive, she's yelling at him and hitting him. Eck.
That's why I love the friendship/sisterhood between Jee and Dao.
Damn I don't care how grief-stricken you are, you cannot go around pushing people into rivers and letting them drown. X[ That was really shitty. I feel so bad for Jee. She wants to tell the truth but there are too many people involved. And so many people are out to get her. </3

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
I :icon12: Ms. Jee's fashion sense --- They're all so pretty!!!! I want her wardrobe lol

I have never quite understand about Thai titles and designation, i hope someone could explain to me.

Jee's mother is called "Khun Ying" and the stepdad is called "Thun". So is the stepdad is part of the royal bloodline or something?
As far as I understood, these two terms can be used loosely to address elder people like Mr & Mrs. Thun is used to address someone older out of respect. Khun Ying is used to address the wife of the wealthy man in respect as well. In their case, it has to do with 'wealth' and not royal bloodline.

Last edited: