[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I :icon12: Ms. Jee's fashion sense --- They're all so pretty!!!! I want her wardrobe lol

As far as I understood, these two terms can be used loosely to address elder people like Mr & Mrs. Thun is used to address someone older out of respect. Khun Ying is used to address the wife of the wealthy man in respect as well. In their case, it has to do with 'wealth' and not royal bloodline.
Oooohh okay icic. I thought the stepdad is related to royal bloodline. Thanks for clarifying!

cecilia

Staff member
I want to skip work to catch this lakorn live every Monday and Tuesday .. but can't. Got to feed myself first lol

Anyway, to those who can catch it live tomorrow ... here's the Morning News w/the couple <3

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
i want to take mondays and tuesdays off for now to watch live. oh well i'll just request monday off next week. this type revenge lakorn makes me want to miss work.
If we watch live on internet, it has anything to do with
Like rating !?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
saw this spoiler in ig , have to wait for tomorrow or aftr for sub but this spoiler looks so sad
"pain won't be erased that easily"

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ig is a good place to spoil yourself :lol: , and hmmm this writer is too sadistic he want to give a more reason for satit to hate on gee and for his anger to be bigger to give a background to his moves :facepalm: like he is not hating on her enough
now from this pix i guess he think that gee is the reason for his sister's heart broken and problem with her husband

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
ig is a good place to spoil yourself :lol: , and hmmm this writer is too sadistic he want to give a more reason for satit to hate on gee and for his anger to be bigger to give a background to his moves :facepalm: like he is not hating on her enough
now from this pix i guess he think that gee is the reason for his sister's heart broken and problem with her husband
Right! after that they took a taxi together , they were so cute! Giggling

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this is the issue that trigger sathit to become more aggressive towards jee :confused12:

nurunoiu80

sarNie Hatchling
Jee is in the way for piak and satit to hate her. Actually, i think the biggest failure of piak's marriage is because of herself. That's why in one of the scene, chaiyan ask her where is the woman i used to love? Just my opinion, huhuhu

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Jee is in the way for piak and satit to hate her. Actually, i think the biggest failure of piak's marriage is because of herself. That's why in one of the scene, chaiyan ask her where is the woman i used to love? Just my opinion, huhuhu
I totally agree with you. Maybe in the past piak used to be a stay at home wife. But nasty ppl keep on provoking her, making her feel very insecure about chaiyan