[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is making me anticipating for Mondays and Tuesdays.. and hunt down any revenge themed stories or fanfics while waiting for the week to roll by

I can't wait for things to get spicier and spicier between the pranangs :angel10::angel10:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Will Mark and YaYa attend any shows to promote this lakorn??? I want some spoilers LOL. I want Mon and Tue to come quickly and give me more Sathit and G's scenes

twister02

M♥K
That English song in episode 4 part 2 was nice but I can't find a youtube video of it. :sad6:

But the title is Ordinary by Brett Carr Boyett & Risa Ilise Binder (as per Shazam). Posting it for people who want to know the song also :)

saki

sarNie Adult
why does her mother keep saying she messes with a lot of guys??? the most is one; i've only see her hang out with chaiyan!
I don't think the mom knows her daughter at all. She isn't a very good mom is she? Always acting cute around the uncle but with ji her claws come out :( the little girl playing ji was so cute too. A future n'ek maybe?

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I can't stand Jane for some reason, I mean she's nice but she's always yelling/overreacting. And their office scenes were pretty boring. I don't wanna see Jet and Jee's parts either, I just feel bad for Dao. Although Jet/Jee and Thit/Tiew are cute, I just wanna see Thit/Jee's heartbroken/jealousy scenes already.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I also love how sensitive of a friend Jee is to Dao. Atleast she knows that Jate is off limits cos her best friend likes him. She even teases daw about it.

saki

sarNie Adult
Btw how do you gals know what's going to happen in the lakorn- were there some summaries online or something? Or is it based on the old lakorn? I know they made a lot of changes here, which is a good thing - the old one only had the couple get together at the very last episode.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Love how versatile she is but for some reason i can't see her as a nang ek
Haha this is actually a thinking that I can never understand. To me there's no such thing whether she's a nang'ek material or not as long as someone has talent. I'd rather those who can't act being weeded out from being pranang if they're talentless.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
After finishing Ep 3 and 4, I still think the supporting characters have way too much screen time. I liked Dao and Jet, but whenever they're on screen, including the scenes with Jane, mixing up with Chaiyan/Piak scenes, the whole episode feels really draggy, less exciting for me and I didn't really care much about the scenes and all the time I'm just waiting for Jee/Sathit to appear. I love raeng dramas and I love dramatic scenes. In fact I'd love to see more scenes of Pim and Jee together lol. I reallv liked the scenes of Jee and her mother and I liked that they are revealing layers and layers of Jee's character. I thought Mark did well this week, I'm looking forward to see more from him. With a lakorn that only has 9 episodes left, they need to give Jee/Sathit more screen time so we can see more character development and also how their relationship progresses from hatred to love, but this is just my personal opinion. I really hope the lakorn will get even more awesome and gets good response & good ratings.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Haha this is actually a thinking that I can never understand. To me there's no such thing whether she's a nang'ek material or not as long as someone has talent. I'd rather those who can't act being weeded out from being pranang if they're talentless.
Haha, right thats what I don't get myself. Maybe I'm just so use to her playing 2nd lead/the friend. I mean I watched her and Ken P but I mainly only watched MK's story. Its the same as Ploy Chermarn, I'm too use to seeing her as a nang rai, I can't watch her as nang ek. Either way they are superb actresses and yes better than some leading actresses.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Rant:
Finally ep 4 is a better episode. Finally they took us into Jee's back story. I absolutely agree, there is too much piak/Chaiyan scenes/issues. (Which I skip). Too many unnecessary scenes. Idk, maybe that's why ratings dropped?

The last scene to episode 4 just ticked me off. Like really???!! I get it! Sathit and Tew loved each other but c'mon!!! Is this Sathit and Tew's love story or Sathit and Jee's love story???!!! So frustrating! Others will disagree, but for me, I was not impressed with that last scene. It just made me as a viewer feel like how is Sathit ever suppose to love Jee that much?? Since they keep showing us how "in love" Sathit and Tew were!

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
For me the problem is that when thit and tew were together they were cute but seemed a bit flat -something about the sweet scenes just seemed a little fake to me; i'm not sure if it was the acting but they behaved like the second or third couple in every rom com lakorn and he even left her in that dark bus stop when he should've taken her home himself- which doesn't make sense to me since he cared about her so much. But now that they're apart it's like they're more in love than they were when she was alive- does that make sense? But I think they (the writers) didn't do that because they wanted the story to be between Thit and Tiew, I think wrote it that way to add more drama between Ji and Sathit...and the problem with that is that as of now, the story already needs to move forward and get rid of repetitive scenes. Ji already has too many problems they need to show us how they're going to start solving them. I was worried when he walked in on her and caught her reading that letter o_O

saki

sarNie Adult
I also love how sensitive of a friend Jee is to Dao. Atleast she knows that Jate is off limits cos her best friend likes him. She even teases daw about it.
I think Jee is not attracted to Jate- she sees him as a friend figure, I think she seems him as a male version of Dao. Maybe that's why she saw their connection.

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I think the small Thit and Tiw scenes are necessary, so that Jee can see how a really kind and loving guy Thit actually is. In all honesty, if I were in Jee's shoes, I'd fall for Thit as well if I found out how he was before the accident. He really loved her and so it's also gonna take time to heal wounds, but love will heal those wounds. I think the character development isn't really that slow, but I also agree that the pranangs don't have as much screen time together. I just fast forward to their scenes mostly.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Btw how do you gals know what's going to happen in the lakorn- were there some summaries online or something? Or is it based on the old lakorn? I know they made a lot of changes here, which is a good thing - the old one only had the couple get together at the very last episode.

There were summaries posted on the magazines as well as online on sites like Manager. For those who can't read Thai, some people have done voice overs and posted it on YT. There's definitely a lot of added scenes with the supporting cast and more interaction between the main leads. I think Piak eventually redeems herself because towards the end....

Pim overhears about Jee being pregnant so to confirm this rumor, she purposely pranks Jee to fall off the horse during a scene. Jee is rushed to the hospital and Chaiyan calls to tell Sathit about the news. Sathit is very concerned and when he asked Chaiyan about her condition, Chaiyan brushed it off which made him even more anxious. Chaiyan didn't feel that it was in her right to tell him that Jee is pregnant but in that instant, Piak snatchs the phone from her hubby and tells Sathit the truth. He rushes to the hospital to see her where she's mobbed by many reporters. Piak and Chaiyan were there and Piak tells them that she confirms Jee is not pregnant with Chaiyan because they never had anything with each other. When reporters questioned who the father was, Sathit reaffirms that Jee has never tried to steal someone's partner because he's her husband. If they continue to take pictures without her consent, he will sue them. Chaiyan and Piak smile to themselves because Piak knows that her little plan to reconcile the two is starting to work. Sathit is totally concerned and possessive of Jee and their baby but Jee totally ignores him like he doesn't even exist. Jee says she wants an official press conference to clear all the rumors about her but Sathit tells her to wait until both her and the baby are strong enough than they will all handle it together. Jee questions Sathit when he uses the term "us" because there's no such thing as Sathit and Jee together. Sathit is surprised by her response. He implores her yet she continues to ask him if he would rather walk out of her life or should she tell the reporters that she's pregnant because he raped her. He refutes those claims but Jee says, you know that night stemmed from me being forced to repay you for my wrongdoings. We did the deed where one party was not emotionally willing. So please tell me Mr. Lawyer, is that considered rape/being emotionally forced or not? Sathit isn’t willing to back down easily. Jee tells him that she asked him nicely to just stay away and walk out of her life forever but he’s not willing so she’ll use the law to force him away. He has the right to seek revenge against her but he has absolutely no right to involve her baby in his vengeance games. Sathit says “don’t you understand Jee? My revenge has ended a long time ago already. Everything I’m doing currently is because I…” but Jee stops him and says it doesn’t matter what his intentions are, she doesn’t care and doesn’t want anything. If he’s not walking out of there, she will. I won’t spoil the whole ending or else that won’t be no fun to watch anymore. I will say that the things Sathit says to Jee is pretty sweet. Haha its hilarious how they talk about the deed. The guy was repressing his sexual desire and frustations for her since iunno and in the moment of vulnerability, he acted upon his emotions. I’m excited to see how this will all play out in motion. Definitely a way better ending than the old one forsure. .

As for the supporting cast, Mark and Bua are so awkwardly cute. I guess since they're very close friends offscreen due to having the same manager makes it strange for them to act as love interests. Bua always says it takes time for her to adjust herself accordingly whenever she has to act with anyone within the PBM gang. I wonder why they picked Bua for the role of Jane though cause they could have casted any other person. She's wayy older than Masu in real life where her cutesy brother/sister interactions looks kinda funny.

Last edited:

saki

sarNie Adult
There were summaries posted on the magazines as well as online on sites like Manager. For those who can't read Thai, some people have done voice overs and posted it on YT. There's definitely a lot of added scenes with the supporting cast and more interaction between the main leads. I think Piak eventually redeems herself because towards the end....

Pim overhears about Jee being pregnant so to confirm this rumor, she purposely pranks Jee to fall off the horse during a scene. Jee is rushed to the hospital and Chaiyan calls to tell Sathit about the news. Sathit is very concerned and when he asked Chaiyan about her condition, Chaiyan brushed it off which made him even more anxious. Chaiyan didn't feel that it was in her right to tell him that Jee is pregnant but in that instant, Piak snatchs the phone from her hubby and tells Sathit the truth. He rushes to the hospital to see her where she's mobbed by many reporters. Piak and Chaiyan were there and Piak tells them that she confirms Jee is not pregnant with Chaiyan because they never had anything with each other. When reporters questioned who the father was, Sathit reaffirms that Jee has never tried to steal someone's partner because he's her husband. If they continue to take pictures without her consent, he will sue them. Chaiyan and Piak smile to themselves because Piak knows that her little plan to reconcile the two is starting to work. Sathit is totally concerned and possessive of Jee and their baby but Jee totally ignores him like he doesn't even exist. Jee says she wants an official press conference to clear all the rumors about her but Sathit tells her to wait until both her and the baby are strong enough than they will all handle it together. Jee questions Sathit when he uses the term "us" because there's no such thing as Sathit and Jee together. Sathit is surprised by her response. He implores her yet she continues to ask him if he would rather walk out of her life or should she tell the reporters that she's pregnant because he raped her. He refutes those claims but Jee says, you know that night stemmed from me being forced to repay you for my wrongdoings. We did the deed where one party was not emotionally willing. So please tell me Mr. Lawyer, is that considered rape/being emotionally forced or not? Sathit isn’t willing to back down easily. Jee tells him that she asked him nicely to just stay away and walk out of her life forever but he’s not willing so she’ll use the law to force him away. He has the right to seek revenge against her but he has absolutely no right to involve her baby in his vengeance games. Sathit says “don’t you understand Jee? My revenge has ended a long time ago already. Everything I’m doing currently is because I…” but Jee stops him and says it doesn’t matter what his intentions are, she doesn’t care and doesn’t want anything. If he’s not walking out of there, she will. I won’t spoil the whole ending or else that won’t be no fun to watch anymore. I will say that the things Sathit says to Jee is pretty sweet. Haha its hilarious how they talk about the deed. The guy was repressing his sexual desire and frustations for her since iunno and in the moment of vulnerability, he acted upon his emotions. I’m excited to see how this will all play out in motion. Definitely a way better ending than the old one forsure. .

As for the supporting cast, Mark and Bua are so awkwardly cute. I guess since they're very close friends offscreen due to having the same manager makes it strange for them to act as love interests. Bua always says it takes time for her to adjust herself accordingly whenever she has to act with anyone within the PBM gang. I wonder why they picked Bua for the role of Jane though cause they could have casted any other person. She's wayy older than Masu in real life where her cutesy brother/sister interactions looks kinda funny.
Thanks for the info! Pim is a bit of a jerk herself to do that but at least Peak/Piak gets better. Kind of curious how Ji's mom reacts to all this since her reputation is so important to her. Have to wait and see- there seems to be a whole lot going on I can't wait for the story to move forward. Bua is cute- I had no idea she was older than Masu they look the same age. She's like a little girl in all the scenes :)

saki

sarNie Adult
I think the small Thit and Tiw scenes are necessary, so that Jee can see how a really kind and loving guy Thit actually is. In all honesty, if I were in Jee's shoes, I'd fall for Thit as well if I found out how he was before the accident. He really loved her and so it's also gonna take time to heal wounds, but love will heal those wounds. I think the character development isn't really that slow, but I also agree that the pranangs don't have as much screen time together. I just fast forward to their scenes mostly.
Yeah, you're right about that. I notice even Ji was in a shock and didn't answer back like she used to in that scene after she read the letter.