[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
@ahome, you're very welcome na ka.
@bun-bun , hello and welcome to this thread. Hope you'll enjoy being here with us na ka.

Glad to know that Chayan and Piak will reconcile in today episode, which means Jeerawat would have one less enemy :)...

cr:as tagged,mrg online

Oh wow, they've reconciled quickly then. I thought they'd still be fighting for the rest of the drama and only end up together towards the end. - I really doubt that Piak is not going to get jealous again.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The actor playing Chayarn does not age at all! I remember him as one of the character in Sawan Biang.

I doubt Piak and Chayarn will be in OK terms for long. Remember that the new lakorn of their company must star Jeerawat?

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I doubt piak and chaiyan will be in good terms for long, I've seen too many scenes of piak slapping jee, jee and piak fighting through the music videos lol
But it's still good that they reconcile though not for long. It'll just be a breather from them always fighting

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Poor Jee. Slapped for many times. I wonder if the slaps are real. Never the mind... the real slap I want to see is between Jee and Thit. Bring it on!

I know this is a bit late of reply, but with regards to Jee and Sathit getting lovey-dovey with each other as we can see from the trailer and the MV I hope it can happen sometimes in ep 8. Not too early, I still want to see them bicker and develop understanding. Not too late... because as always in every lakorn, there will always be that misunderstanding part, which I enjoy watching, after the lovey-dovey part. And I don't want that part to be too wishy-washy. It needs to be intense, full of pillow biting and lots of 'awwww' moments.

P/s: I hope there's no Criminal Minds agents in this thread that can profile me as being crazy and whatnot. Just a lakorn lover that has watched too much lakorns. Hoping one lakorn to top the other lakorn. Which is difficult to happen.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Piak and Chayarn will start fighting again... I remember in the interview before the drama started airing Toey and Louis both said their pair are always fighting/arguing and there isn't much happy scenes between them only the flashbacks and towards the ending.

Noire89

Simply smile
Happy Monday to all! On my way to work and I can't wait for tonight!Can't wait for the subs, from the amazing subbers. Have a nice day everyone:)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
im so happy i take a day off today have to do errands but i will watch it live in about 2 hours. i can't sleep want to know what happens next. mondays are doing this to me feel energentic watching it live without sleep but will suffer later in the day

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling

ep 5 without eng sub
  1. Piak is so annoying, the girl was just nice to her husband , but she gone too far.
  2. So Miss G got Thit's number from Jade?
  3. Jade was so happy to heard Miss G's voice, lolz Justin Bieber hah
  4. what happened to grandma or something , the reason is Money?
  5. Sathit is still full of anger when he sees Miss G , so mean at her:(
  6. They've a lot interactions , but i dont really like it.
  7. It was cute when Sathit locked the door ( upstair scence), and he eventually told to the guard and the guard opened it for Jee<3
  8. Sathit will think that her step-dad and Miss G have a good relationship </3 i hate her step-dad!
  9. Lol , so funny when reporters took a photo of the family and the fake smile from their family.
  10. Sathit's reaction was priceless when he saw Jee and Jade together.
  11. Dao and Jade are so cute together, they are meant to be together lolz.
I hope we will get to see a sweet moment between them, tmr ! :(
i hope to see at least 1 epsiode where Jee doesnt cry.
Im not really satisfied with today :( ..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
How did I forget today was KC day!, i was sitting at work like I missed something lol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

ep 5 without eng sub
  1. Piak is so annoying, the girl was just nice to her husband , but she gone too far.
  2. So Miss G got Thit's number from Jade?
  3. Jade was so happy to heard Miss G's voice, lolz Justin Bieber hah
  4. what happened to grandma or something , the reason is Money?
  5. Sathit is still full of anger when he sees Miss G , so mean at her:(
  6. They've a lot interactions , but i dont really like it.
  7. It was cute when Sathit locked the door ( upstair scence), and he eventually told to the guard and the guard opened it for Jee<3
  8. Sathit will think that her step-dad and Miss G have a good relationship </3 i hate her step-dad!
  9. Lol , so funny when reporters took a photo of the family and the fake smile from their family.
  10. Sathit's reaction was priceless when he saw Jee and Jade together.
  11. Dao and Jade are so cute together, they are meant to be together lolz.
I hope we will get to see a sweet moment between them, tmr ! :(
i hope to see at least 1 epsiode where Jee doesnt cry.
Im not really satisfied with today :( ..
Did he by any chance gave her the sleep with him proposition already? Because he did give her that sneeky look. Can't wait for sub tomorrow. Fighting subbers! Lots of love.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
Did he by any chance gave her the sleep with him proposition already? Because he did give her that sneeky look. Can't wait for sub tomorrow. Fighting subbers! Lots of love.
You mean , Jee and Thit !? Oh I forgot about that lolz! Maybe in ep 7-8 anyway, I hope soon!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the dark side of satit that slowly drowning him down in the sea of hate revenge on the name of justice , a justice that he can't reach with law but can't let go