[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
why do i feel like Piak doesn't change when she found out that GEe is the next actress of Chaiyan production. I feel next episode is getting spicier and maybe Piak will have a plan in her lakorn production where Sathit will be the P'ek in the lakorn. Piak might change some script to let her brother/cousin in so he can revenge Gee easier
...and the name of the lakorn is Kluen Cheewit. Huhuhuhu....

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
The trailers and music videos/teasers, photos gave away a lot of things, like Jee is going to work with Chaiyan again, together with Pim in a lakorn. Piak continues to be crazy and misunderstands Chaiyan and Jee, and also Piak slapping Jee multiple times and she threw her ring back to Chaiyan, more wrist-grabbing, aggressive skinship with Sathit and Jee. It's pretty intense so everyone please prepare yourself for its going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride hahahaha

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Mark is trying to be so careful coz Yaya's wrist is soooo tiny:risas3: Who hold a wrist with 2 finger when you are trying to snatch something LOL

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I saw the photo on fb from ch3fanclub they posted an summary of ep6

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
You people are really observant! I don't even know or can't even see they are fighting over phone. ...and let alone Sathit is holding Jee's hand gently with two fingers! The thing that I observe is what colour is the shirt Sathit is wearing and dress is Jee wearing so I know which scene in the MV they are going to play.

viola

sarNie Egg
I dont hate Tiw but please no more flashback for her, ep 6 already and they continute show us how deep Sathit-Tiw is used to in love again and again :facepalm: I need Thit&Jee to love each other right now :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:the rumor this drama just 13 eps makes me :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: how can they solve all the things and loveline of 3 couples in 13 eps? :confused12::(:facepalm::facepalm:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
the writer is seriously soooo sadistic :facepalm: he has to go this far just to show that thit even he want he is not able to kill gee for real means satit's hate is not to that extend as satit say himself , this is why i dislike the tooo dramatic plot they go over the board with some moments just to put more tension to it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQNsHOnAUhY/?tagged=mark_prin
It's clearly that I enjoy KC because of MarkYa. If others acted, i wouldn't like and watch this dramatic plot.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
It's clearly that I enjoy KC because of MarkYa. If others acted, i wouldn't like and watch this dramatic plot.
:thumbup: that's good for you hope you keep enjoying it like that , for me if i had the phone number of the writer i would tell him/her man/woman you made satit too sadistic with gee and too much over the top moment but over all is not that bad we still holding on and waiting for him to fall in love :lol:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
:thumbup: that's good for you hope you keep enjoying it like that , for me if i had the phone number of the writer i would tell him/her man/woman you made satit too sadistic with gee and too much over the top moment but over all is not that bad we still holding on and waiting for him to fall in love :lol:
If I were Jee, I would be super terrified that Sathit is always finding ways to ruin me. But if I were Sathit, I would just stop following Jee and just pray that something bad would happen to Jee and just do something more productive.

But the problem for Jee is, Sathit is that handsome, and who wouldn't mind being chase by a Sathit that looks like Mark? And for Sathit, who would want to stop following a Jee as beauty as Yaya?

So that's it. Mark and Yaya manage to pull such dramatic plots into something nit just bearable to me but, sad to say, enjoyable coz the actors portraying the plots are hot.

Somehow I feel stupid for falling for outer appearance. Darn you lakorn!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
If I were Jee, I would be super terrified that Sathit is always finding ways to ruin me. But if I were Sathit, I would just stop following Jee and just pray that something bad would happen to Jee and just do something more productive.

But the problem for Jee is, Sathit is that handsome, and who wouldn't mind being chase by a Sathit that looks like Mark? And for Sathit, who would want to stop following a Jee as beauty as Yaya?

So that's it. Mark and Yaya manage to pull such dramatic plots into something nit just bearable to me but, sad to say, enjoyable coz the actors portraying the plots are hot.

Somehow I feel stupid for falling for outer appearance. Darn you lakorn!!!
this made me smile you are so funny :lol: but good point good for you too :thumbup:
satit is handsome but he is too scary i won't would want to be around him if he is all the time in that black mood will prefer to find another gentle handsome man that deosn't hate me that much hahaha

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
this made me smile you are so funny :lol: but good point good for you too :thumbup:
satit is handsome but he is too scary i won't would want to be around him if he is all the time in that black mood will prefer to find another gentle handsome man that deosn't hate me that much hahaha
I think that is what Jee is thinking too. Not in her wildest dream would she think that she would fall for a man that drowned, sabotaged and locked her up on the helipad of a skyscraper. But all is well in the lakorn world. The most sadistic jerk could turn into the most lovable gentleman.

Wonder if she'll ever tell her kids about all that. "Your father once left me to drown in the river because I ran over her girlfriend while I was high on drugs" Omo!