[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

twister02

M♥K
Yes, I want to know too if we can help by using the 3 Live app. I used the app last Tuesday episode to see if it will work without VPN. Apparently, it was even if I'm in the Philippines. Bad internet connection tho forces me to stop and decided to wait for official upload.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I want to know too if we can help by using the 3 Live app. I used the app last Tuesday episode to see if it will work without VPN. Apparently, it was even if I'm in the Philippines. Bad internet connection tho forces me to stop and decided to wait for official upload.
I'm from the Philippines too. :) Haven't tried the app yet and I usually wait for it to be subbed or watch it live from my laptop. Slow internet connection is really a struggle.

Noire89

Simply smile
I don't know about you but KC is the only lakorn I am watching right now so I am bored from Wed - Sun with "nothing to watch" feeling. :facepalm:

Shall we play a game to keep us entertained until Monday?

How about we pretend we are G and think of scenarios on how we'll fall in love with that sadist yet so delicious looking Sathit? I'd love to see how you (as G) would want to love torture Sathit back (when he came to senses) for being so mean too.

Anyone what to play?
Sounds fun. And I want o read what others come up with.
Hey would you watch a Taiwanese drama? I hadn't had any good dramas in a while too and then my bestie recommended Behind Your smile, it's a revenge drama with a cold and calculating male lead and a sweet and innocent female lead. Its 45 minutes per episode and it airs once a week, so far there's 13 episodes English subbed and I believe there's only 3 more to go before it ends.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
So can't wait for Monday episode with Sathit and Jee moments.......

Ep.6 was so touching and sad. Once again I was impressed with Yaya's crying scene that I can feel her pain and sorrow. She's amazing and Mark did great too.

cr:as tagged,siamdara,bung lakorn3,rightful owners

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Actually Kluen Cheevit is doing very well for this batch. KC is in 2nd place with the average of 5.31 after Ch7 action lakorn which air on weekend slot, Hak Lin Chang, with the average of 5.91. KC also got a lot of buzzes which is great.

cr:pantip

Ch3....
Mon-Tues: KC with average of 5.31
Wed-Thur: PKF with average of 3.06
Fri-Sun: BLDM with average of 4.70

Ch7...
Mon-Tues: Risaya with average of 4.54
Wed-Thur: SDS with average of 3.90
Fri-Sun: HLC with average of 5.91

OneHD...
Mon-Tues: Rachinee Morlum with average of 3.09
Wed-Thur: CRR with average of 1.56

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Rissaya is reaching its final episodes so it got higher ratings. But KC krasae (effect) is much better :)
While that's true, isn't the lakorn airing after Rissaya is Plerng Pranang with the super popular Aum P? I think this will be a far bigger challenge for KC soon.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks so much, bubba for information about the ratings and the upcoming episodes! Glad that KC is doing well. :thumbup::clap:

I've become more productive since KC on air. I have more energy and got so much done since I have KC to look forward to every Monday and Tuesday. :aaaaa::aaaaa:

credit Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
While that's true, isn't the lakorn airing after Rissaya is Plerng Pranang with the super popular Aum P? I think this will be a far bigger challenge for KC soon.
KC will have another big competition after CH7 Rissaya done airing next week. Koo Za Rod Zaap, a romantic comedy and a very popular genre for Thai audiences will air on Mon - Tue slot.

Weir and Min P, a very popular on screen couple from CH7 will be in here.

Plerng Pranang will air on Fri-Sun time slot so the young audiences can watch too.

KC fighting!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My latest vid, I honestly can't wait until next week! Fingers crossed more scenes between the leads and a little less of everyone else lol
Oho... the BGM reminds me of a different lakorn which I have yet to know the ending. Still patiently waiting for it to be fully subbed.

Lucky2 that the subbers for KC are super fast and so far there are no hickups.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So can't wait for Monday episode with Sathit and Jee moments.......

Ep.6 was so touching and sad. Once again I was impressed with Yaya's crying scene that I can feel her pain and sorrow. She's amazing and Mark did great too.

cr:as tagged,siamdara,bung lakorn3,rightful owners
How do these people take care of themselves? They look so darn attractive and happy. I do want to know how do they manage to look that attractive and happy although they are busy, working in odd hours and days. So professional and discipline!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's just me. But I prefer CH3 lakorns more than other channels. CH3 lakorns are similar to Japanese dramas. Fast and not too dragging. Although they are fast, but when you watched the lakorns you don't really feel the plots being too rushed.

I gave up watching most of Weir's drama because most of it are too long and dragging. I guess the Thai's taste prefer CH7.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it's just me. But I prefer CH3 lakorns more than other channels. CH3 lakorns are similar to Japanese dramas. Fast and not too dragging. Although they are fast, but when you watched the lakorns you don't really feel the plots being too rushed.

I gave up watching most of Weir's drama because most of it are too long and dragging. I guess the Thai's taste prefer CH7.
CH7 can be watch in the countryside- which comprised like 70% of the population, while CH3 doesn't have that advantage. However, even if CH3 owns lower ratings, its lakorns have better public effect than CH7 does. I myself and many Thais who actually have choices among many channels prefer CH3 more so let's have hope for KC :D

Last edited:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
My latest vid, I honestly can't wait until next week! Fingers crossed more scenes between the leads and a little less of everyone else lol
Nicely done. :clap: :icon12: I was thinking that this song would be perfect for them. :thumbup:Thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks everyone for the updates! I also enjoy reading all your comments.

Last edited: