[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Wish the island scenes were longer, the only downside to island scenes is theres always a chase. Mark and yaya are seriously so cute together, I like them more than with their koojins lol.

I have never noticed how many moles both Yaya and Mark have on their face but dang, they still look great though.
True! They have so many moles on their faces. ...and they both have moles on their neck! So MFEO gal!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
After a long day and a really windy walk home I cuddled up in my comfiest chair and watched episode 7.

SPOILERS AHEAD, for those who haven't seen 7 yet.

Okay, so the CPR scene was a bit uncomfortable for my eyes, zooming in and out like that. CPR is not kissing, so I don't get why they didn't focus on hims saving her life, though the soft stare he gave her when she finally responded was adorable.:love:

Taking to the first parts when G finally has seen and heard from her mom that she is Khun Ying's greatest treasure and then her flying the paper planes wishing for her mom to be okay was a touching scene. I'm not a fan of the mom, but I sort of understand her. Their situation and relationship is like:BangHead:
The step-father is nasty as all heck, I couldn't really stomach the scenes but the actor is really good so kudos to him.
Piak... Piak needs to stop her ways, she's sick and believes everyone is after her husband who I feel she treats more like a property than a partner.

The teaser for tomorrow looks intense, I just hope there will be less misunderstandings between Thit and G and more cute scenes. More tender looks, more skinship moments!

Good Night Ya'll!:)
I was happy to watch the Jee and Mom part. That makes Jee and Mom more human. I mean no matter how you despise your mom, mom is the one that will always protect you regardless of the method needs to be used.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Goodness, I don't know how Jee fell for Sathi -- he's so mean!!!! He left her to drown ... even though he came back to rescue her but the idea to leave her behind to drown knowing that she can't swim :(

Anyway, I love their island scenes too. Want to see more soft sides to both of their characters when they're together. That boat ride is so pretty --- his realization of her sitting in front of her. Can't wait for the continuation of this scene tomorrow!
There are many actions of Thit's that could make Jee fall for her. BUT HIS WORDS!!! That hurtful words he used after every gentle help... If I were Jee, I would think that he wants to keep me alive so that he can put me into jail. Owh, so sad.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't think he left her to drown, I actually think that it would just be more dramatic to open the other car door, to add intensity to the scene. Film making is actually just weird so weird sometimes, but it works.
I do think he left her to drown. He could just pulled her tiny figure together with him through the driver's door. I think he sorta have that kind of idea but being a man of virtue he has second thought and decided to save her. If I were Jee, I would probably died. She can hold her breath really well.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I can't help but to smile at your comment as I lay here in my bed contemplating if I should watch 7 or wait til I have 8 too. You ladies are making it very hard for me to wait - I want to wait til the end 15.
I wish you all the best and hope you can hold on until the last episode. Fighting!

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Or maybe thit need to come out for air? And when he realized that gee isn't coming up on her own (or belatedly remembered that gee can't swim), he went back down and saved her
I don't think he was crue to leave without her. He even looked back to check her but it was her to do nothing. Anyone in that situation even if they don't know swimming, will try everything to survive. She could follow Thit when he opened the door. However she was shock or scare to move or she intented to die there which i think she wanted to die. And Thit came back to save her cause it took her long time to escape from the car.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think he was crue to leave without her. He even looked back to check her but it was her to do nothing. Anyone in that situation even if they don't know swimming, will try everything to survive. She could follow Thit when he opened the door. However she was shock or scare to move or she intented to die there which i think she wanted to die. And Thit came back to save her cause it took her long time to escape from the car.
I agree that gee might intended to die.. she didn't eat the medicine and thit had to force her to eat it. She even told thit that if she dies she won't be blaming thit....

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That too maybe. I think she's just tired with everything. She did mention that Thit should just let her die. Unfortunately the Grimm Reaper is in Korea right now. Haha... <----- sorry for this lame disturbing joke.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so i watched ep 7 and clearly they are now putting thit in the phase "deny/struggling between his old feeling and new feeling" but they are so slow in that no wonder it's ep 15 by the time they make thit completely over come his old feeling and get to know gee more it will take forever at this pace

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Yup
so i watched ep 7 and clearly they are now putting thit in the phase "deny/struggling between his old feeling and new feeling" but they are so slow in that no wonder it's ep 15 by the time they make thit completely over come his old feeling and get to know gee more it will take forever at this pace

Yup. I thought episode 7 was THE episode. Sigh~ I am afraid that Thit's handsome face might lose it's charm compared to Jade's attentiveness if he keeps on being a jerk to Jee.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
At this point I'm so tired of Piak lol. And the next episode she's gonna slap Jee so much I'm gonna be so annoyed lol. I wonder if Jee fights back hahaha! what is up with Jade flirting and being all super nice to Dao, making her misunderstand that he might be into her. I felt sorry for Dao when she suspects that he might like Jee and not her, and why can't he just be honest about it ughhhh. Apart from that I was totally swooning when Thit was trying to take care of Jee when she's sick. At that scene I was like, WOMAN, when Mark wants to take care of you, YOU LET HIM DO IT. HAHAHAHAHA and omg the stares they gave each other I'm so freaking happy I need MOREEEEE.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
At this point I'm so tired of Piak lol. And the next episode she's gonna slap Jee so much I'm gonna be so annoyed lol. I wonder if Jee fights back hahaha! what is up with Jade flirting and being all super nice to Dao, making her misunderstand that he might be into her. I felt sorry for Dao when she suspects that he might like Jee and not her, and why can't he just be honest about it ughhhh. Apart from that I was totally swooning when Thit was trying to take care of Jee when she's sick. At that scene I was like, WOMAN, when Mark wants to take care of you, YOU LET HIM DO IT. HAHAHAHAHA and omg the stares they gave each other I'm so freaking happy I need MOREEEEE.
I don't think Jee is gonna slap Piak back. She looked tired and shocked to do that. Anyhow, what's up with Chaiyan being topless huh?

Yeah when Mark wants to, you let him. But when Thit wants it... you better be careful. It might be dangerous drug. Maybe that's what she think. I love that scene too. Thit is really persuasive huh? If he wants you to, he will make sure he gets you to do it. But, when he said to Jee if she wants to die, don't die in this village. I was so heartbroken. Imagine Jee's feeling. She's not wanted. Huaaaa... Darn you Thit and your handsome look!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I don't think Jee is gonna slap Piak back. She looked tired and shocked to do that. Anyhow, what's up with Chaiyan being topless huh?

Yeah when Mark wants to, you let him. But when Thit wants it... you better be careful. It might be dangerous drug. Maybe that's what she think. I love that scene too. Thit is really persuasive huh? If he wants you to, he will make sure he gets you to do it. But, when he said to Jee if she wants to die, don't die in this village. I was so heartbroken. Imagine Jee's feeling. She's not wanted. Huaaaa... Darn you Thit and your handsome look!
I know right!! LOL if anyone sees a woman dressed in a robe and a man half naked in a hotel room, it's easy to misunderstand the situation, and Piak being the crazy and paranoid woman that she is would makes matters worse. It's still very difficult for me to feel empathetic for her because she's insane and always wanting to hurt and destroy Jee for no legitimate reason whatsoever (despite Jee had nothing going on with Chaiyan) and also the fact that she never trusts her husband and kept thinking that someone wants to steal her husband. And also the way she goes around hurting and slapping people is beyond me. True, Sathit was really mean to Jee, everytime he talks to her he just says hurtful words on purpose (even though his actions are pretty much the opposite in Ep 7 lol) But yeah Jee would definitely be cautious if he's trying to be nice to her after all he has attempted to "murder" her and threatening her so many times LOL. Piak serves the purpose as the next trigger for Thit to go all crazy on Jee again and he's gonna think that Jee is trying to steal Chaiyan and Jee never denying anything doesn't help either. MAN THIS IS ONE HOT MESS. I'll just sit here with my popcorn watching how the story unfolds babysw Just hoping they'll give us some lovey dovey scenes from Jee / Thit.:icon12::icon12:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Apart from that I was totally swooning when Thit was trying to take care of Jee when she's sick. At that scene I was like, WOMAN, when Mark wants to take care of you, YOU LET HIM DO IT. HAHAHAHAHA and omg the stares they gave each other I'm so freaking happy I need MOREEEEE.
My heart flutters when he softly touched Jee's face when he rescued her and took care of her when she was sick:icon12:
We may have lot not-sweet-yet scenes today

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The part when thit taking care of sick gee, his mouth may be spouting hurtful words but his action speaks louder... aside from the forcing to eat medicine bit, he was really gentle when he wiped her down

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Is it Thit's turn this time to have fever? Hahaha... I think Jee is gonna feel worst in this episode. Judging from the spoiler above, Thit is going to show her how much she has ruined his life when he reminisces his episodes with what's-the-name-of-his-fianceé again? (See Thit, even I forgot her name...) ...and not to forget, Piak.

Seems that the scenes we want to watch will be in next week guys. 5... more... days... huaaa...!!!