[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I understand about Yaya and her willing to kissing other actors besides Nadech, all I am hoping is that they won't cut out that part from the lakorn , its more like Ch3 seems unprofessional rather than the actors (especially because of the CPR scene lol) but I guess its all business so whatever.

I went back to watch the part where the car went into the water since the first time I watched it, I was multitasking (working and watching lol) and the faces Yaya made underwater is so funny, I mean I probably sound childish but I just can't get over it.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Toey's acting is indeed great and that is why we either hate her or get annoyed with her. The hotel scene was heartbreaking for Chaiyan. Poor guy...he's so faithful & his wife is just insane. Not only does she not trust him, she belittles him. I was really hurt when he walked away.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Toey is excellent in this drama, her acting is really good and convincing. Everyone did amazing in this drama, you feel the emotion in every scene. And the cinematography is great, also the wardrobe is marvellous.
I'm pretty sure Yaya is professional and is willing to film real kiss scenes with other actors other than Nadech, the kiss in the MV that was deleted proves it. It has to be the channel's decision to cut the scenes out. Nevertheless, I will still enjoy this lakorn greatly and it's definitely one of my favs and is it too early for me to wish for Mark Yaya to reunite in the future lakorns again? LOL.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Could you please share the link? Thanks. I saw the BTS for that water pouring part. But I didn't see the MV with the part where Piak kicked Jee.
Here, it starts at 27 sec. This doesnt show thit pouring water on piak's head. You would have to watch the mv to see it for a small glimpse. I havent seen the bts part, but it seems like that is a spoiler too then.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Toey's acting is indeed great and that is why we either hate her or get annoyed with her. The hotel scene was heartbreaking for Chaiyan. Poor guy...he's so faithful & his wife is just insane. Not only does she not trust him, she belittles him. I was really hurt when he walked away.
Can i know what drama is that in your pic? And i saw a title "Prisoner of Love" 2016. Is that the title? ^^

For those asking, this is the scene where Tit pours water over Piak and some other BTS.

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I want to give kudos to Chaiyan on the last part of the episode for knocking some sense into Thit regarding Jee's true self. Thit really does need to hear it from another person's perspective so that he can quit being so bias about Jee's true character. From the look of Thit's eyes, it does look like the conversation hit a nerve.

Both Yaya and Mark's acting were on point this episode. I love the expression in their eyes. The part when Thit actually cracked a slight joke and smiled and Jee noticed was a good scene because it shows character development for Thit.

Jee knows he's not a real a-hole, he's just hurt and only trying to find justification for his gf's death so it's making him blind and judgmental. Jee is such a strong, but sad character. She's attracted to the warmth and love that she sees in Thit. Can't wait for more sweet moments on the next episode!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Just finished episode 8 with subs, and that scene of Toey and Yaya was great. Even Louis and Toey's scene, I have to say they're probably the best actors in this lakorn, I hate Piak so much but I can't help but to admire the way Toey is able to portray her!
When I first started this lakorn I thought Jee was going to be stubborn,mean and annoying the whole time, but she's really not, I love how much she cares about others and is able to stand up for herself. What I also love is that she really says whats on her mind, like the part where she said she cares about Mark more than the step dad (Awwww), she doesn't care about her pride to not be able to talk nice to P'ek or show her weakness in front of him. When she went and hugged Mark when they were in the water, eek, so cute.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I rewatched the mv, and I realized that thit poured water over piak haha. I thought it was gee, but it looks like it was piak instead. To cool her off with her nonsense?. :risas3:
I can't wait for that part. I'm anticipating on why he did, usually he's always on her side.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Yeah it was definitely Piak that Thit poured the water over. I've seen the BTS video before. I also saw a brief clip where she threw a bunch of clothes (I think it's Chaiyan's clothes) out of the house because she's obviously going crazy again lol and Thit probably had to cool her down.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished episode 8 and I must say this week's episodes have been my favorite. Now I'm just debating if I want to try and make another MV this weekend or wait until we get more scenes next week, cause from the previews it looks like it's getting even better.

Noire89

Simply smile
I can't wait for that part. I'm anticipating on why he did, usually he's always on her side.
So true, he's always siding with Piak. Mostly is because he's so full of pain, hate and frustration for what he knows G did and can't prove. I want to guess that he pours the water because 1) Piak needs to cool off(lol) 2) He knows she's wrong, cant get a word in and in order to calm her tantrum and tell her,he waters her?:risas3:

And family is family as we say in mine only we can mess with our own:fighting3: not anyone else.

cecilia

Staff member
That look on his face when she goes,"I don't want you to get involved because I'm worried about you." That moment melts my heart!

Yaya and Mark are wonderful in here .. I see their progress ... felt their angst love <3

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
Just finished watching the episodes this week with subs and I was not disappointed with the skinships (except of course the CPR zoom in/out scene). Thit is a great lover and I can't wait for him to love G without any hatred from his heart.

I can't believe they let that little Khun Jade to be G's bodyguard. Piak's reaction to that is exactly my reaction too.

How can that little guy defend G? It looks like G can kick and punch harder than him :risas3: It would be believable if they just introduced him as his new suitor or boyfriend.

Piak is getting into my nerves. Kudos to Toey for portraying her so well.
Cousins think alike. They like to drown people, I guess :risas3:

The island scenes were cute. Thit is such a gentleman while G is caring. Mark looks hot with sleeveless shirt. I like his built. Not so muscular but like a bear that you can hug and cuddle all day. :icon12::love: