[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
I've already listen to spoilers but, omg it's really different when it's read. Thank you for translating!!!

I'm so excited in life, and for Monday. I'm gushing and fangirling and I can't seem to stop this KC fever.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you all for posting. The special thanks for xcinsationalx for a beautiful MV and thippy for the spoiler na ka. I too have listened to all the KC youtubes and love it...so can't to see it to come to life :).

Here comes the Tuesday episode.
OMG....even at grandma Jun funeral, the bad guys're still trying to kill Sathit but Jade took a bullet thinking that they wanted to kill Jeerawat, poor guy...

Awwww......can't wait...

Jeerawat hides Sathit at teacher Ali's house so the bad guys couldn't find him, so protective hehe....

Jee tries to clear the misunderstanding between Chayan and Piak, gotta cool Piak down because she's gone crazy again lol.....

Visit Jade for saving her "love"......

cr:as tagged,rightful owner

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Tell me how I can make this fever go away hahahaha. I've been stalking instagram for spoiler pics bc reading it wasn't enough.

Guys there's so many blush worthy scenes between Sathit and Jee before and after they slept together. I literally was smiling while reading the spoilers. The before scenes are like cutesy, blush worthy cuz their feelings had no tidal waves hit them yet but the scenes after are like those feelings of agony and angst and longing for each other.
There was this one scene (this is like way after they slept together) where sathit snuck into Jee's condo and they got into a fight cuz sathit wouldn't leave after she told him to get out so she threw a remote control at his forehead, leaving a little scratch. Jee was trying to run away but stepped on a broken vase so she went to sit down on the sofa. After sathit saw she was bleeding, he grabbed some tissues and tried to stop the bleeding. While sathit was fixing her wound, Jee had saw the scratch on his forehead near his eyebrow where she had hit him and caressed it gently, blowing on it. She asked if it hurt and he was like, "I'm hurt right here" he took Jee's hand and placed it over his heart. I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's when he slowly went in for a kiss and I believe that's the sofa scene we saw in the teaser

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Tell me how I can make this fever go away hahahaha. I've been stalking instagram for spoiler pics bc reading it wasn't enough.

Guys there's so many blush worthy scenes between Sathit and Jee before and after they slept together. I literally was smiling while reading the spoilers. The before scenes are like cutesy, blush worthy cuz their feelings had no tidal waves hit them yet but the scenes after are like those feelings of agony and angst and longing for each other.
There was this one scene (this is like way after they slept together) where sathit snuck into Jee's condo and they got into a fight cuz sathit wouldn't leave after she told him to get out so she threw a remote control at his forehead, leaving a little scratch. Jee was trying to run away but stepped on a broken vase so she went to sit down on the sofa. After sathit saw she was bleeding, he grabbed some tissues and tried to stop the bleeding. While sathit was fixing her wound, Jee had saw the scratch on his forehead near his eyebrow where she had hit him and caressed it gently, blowing on it. She asked if it hurt and he was like, "I'm hurt right here" he took Jee's hand and placed it over his heart. I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's when he slowly went in for a kiss and I believe that's the sofa scene we saw in the teaser
EEEEEK! I need to stop reading the spoilers my heart cant handle it no more!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult

Please continue spoiling us.... Could you please translate some before scenes:icon12:? Need so much fuel to make it to Monday LOL:aaaaa:

Mulberry

sarNie Hatchling

Awww......can't wait to watch this scene.Thanks once again :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@TubbyTinker, TT always willing to meet our demands. I LOVE your translations. Thank you for spoiling us. I can picture and feel Thit & Jee's emotion very well in your summaries. I keep telling myself not to expect too much because of Channel 3's censorship. It would be a horrible idea to censor any of these scenes because they are so very relevant! It will show both Yaya & Mark's improvement in their art. *sighs*

Thank you TT

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
Omg I'm so glad I found this thread to spazz about Yaya and Mark. This lakorn just left me with so many feelings, words can't express how much I love it. And can we appreciate how these two have grown in their acting and chemistry, I still remember their first lakorn and wow if you compare their acting then to this one :clap: I'm going to backtrack this thread to read all of your amazing comments and anylizes :love::love:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

Thank you @TubbyTinker for translating the spoiler. Can you give us more ThitJee's scenes esp risque scenes like you said LOL we've never got enough their scenes. I'm grabbing the pillow right now bz of Thit's cheesy line. He's in love:icon12:
:love::pancarta:

Last edited:

mahnkey129

Kluen Cheevit
Love all the spoiler that everyone been posting. Thank you so much. I been watching thai lakorn for so long, but the only lakorn that I ever comment and read all about the spoiler is Kluen Cheevit ans Naree Rissaya. This are the only two lakorn I actually read and comment about it. Jeerawat:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:Sathit/Saiparn:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:Phoodith.:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Perfect song Thippy TT. I thoroughly enjoyed that. Sathit trying to take the shirt off Jee was sad. Their chemistry ❤❤❤

I feel Yaya & Mark had it in Tawan Deurd too. There is a sweetness & fire about their connection especially their characters. They have emersed themselves as Thit & Jerewat.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Make sense... make sense... MAKE SENSE!!! :clap::clap::clap: You are really connecting the dots for us! Thanks~~~

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
since tmr is Monday, how about some spoilers for this coming week eh? LOL. This I think is where Sathit began seeing Jee in a new light and actually believed her intentions were genuine of trying to help him.

so this scene happens right after Sathit went to go see Sitha [Jee's step-dad] at his place and confront him about his friend's death and from that preview we saw, Jee gets shot in the arm from protecting Sathit from getting shot himself [the spoiler picture we saw in previous post where they were on the ground] Sathit of course didn't know so they got up and started running. They ended up hiding in the trunk of a flower truck that was delivering flowers from Bangkok to across town.

In the truck Jee was hiding her wound from Sathit and she started to become weak and tired. Sathit thought that she was cold so he offered his jacket to cover her, which caught Jee by surprise that he would do that for her. The truck finally stops after a three hour drive. Both of them got off and rested at the workers house. Jee noticed that she was still bleeding from the gunshot wound and was slowly catching a fever.

When Sathit told her that the worker was gonna go get a car for them to head back to Bangkok, he noticed Jee was looking a little pale and asked her what's wrong. Jee lied and said she got car sickness and excused herself to go wash her face in the bathroom. On her way back out, her mom had called and left a voicemail to scold her about helping Sathit. Jee was listening to the voicemail via speaker; same time Sathit had came and overheard the voicemail as well. Jee had turned off the phone and went back inside the bathroom. That's when Sathit kind of felt bad that Jee had to get into a fight with her mom again and was confused as to why Jee had to help him.

He suddenly heard a loud commotion from the bathroom and went and asked Jee if she was alright. And since there was no answer from her, he had kicked the door in and found her unconscious. He carried her to the room and told her to hang in there. A car was coming for them. He pitied her how she had to endure the pain and didn't tell him about it.

Because her fever was extremely high, Jee became delirious and started mumbling to her mom how she's cold and asks if her mom can hug her. Sathit who was sitting next to her pulled her in for a hug to keep her warm [the scene we saw from the preview]. The words that Sathit said to Jee when he was hugging her was "Why would you do this? Why would you die for me? I won't let you die, I won't let anything happen to you. Just hang in there, I'll take you home."

Sathit went into the bathroom to wet the cloth to wash Jee with and he saw her shirt that had blood stain on it, he took the shirt to wash in the sink, feeling guilty as he was washing it. He thought back to what Jee said to him in the parking lot and thats when he realized that her helping him was genuine and that he was too harsh on Jee and she isn't such a bad person like he thought she was.
As Sathit was wiping/washing Jee's faith, Pan had called and told Sathit that Grandma Jun is not doing so well. If Jee wants to say goodbye to Grandma Jun, she needs to come right away. But Jee is still unconscious..... dang I spoiled too much LOL. I'm not sure if these exact scenes will happen bc lakorns like to do their own adaptation from the book but I think it will be close to this

Lanii

sarNie Egg
since tmr is Monday, how about some spoilers for this coming week eh? LOL. This I think is where Sathit began seeing Jee in a new light and actually believed her intentions were genuine of trying to help him.

so this scene happens right after Sathit went to go see Sitha [Jee's step-dad] at his place and confront him about his friend's death and from that preview we saw, Jee gets shot in the arm from protecting Sathit from getting shot himself [the spoiler picture we saw in previous post where they were on the ground] Sathit of course didn't know so they got up and started running. They ended up hiding in the trunk of a flower truck that was delivering flowers from Bangkok to across town.

In the truck Jee was hiding her wound from Sathit and she started to become weak and tired. Sathit thought that she was cold so he offered his jacket to cover her, which caught Jee by surprise that he would do that for her. The truck finally stops after a three hour drive. Both of them got off and rested at the workers house. Jee noticed that she was still bleeding from the gunshot wound and was slowly catching a fever.

When Sathit told her that the worker was gonna go get a car for them to head back to Bangkok, he noticed Jee was looking a little pale and asked her what's wrong. Jee lied and said she got car sickness and excused herself to go wash her face in the bathroom. On her way back out, her mom had called and left a voicemail to scold her about helping Sathit. Jee was listening to the voicemail via speaker; same time Sathit had came and overheard the voicemail as well. Jee had turned off the phone and went back inside the bathroom. That's when Sathit kind of felt bad that Jee had to get into a fight with her mom again and was confused as to why Jee had to help him.

He suddenly heard a loud commotion from the bathroom and went and asked Jee if she was alright. And since there was no answer from her, he had kicked the door in and found her unconscious. He carried her to the room and told her to hang in there. A car was coming for them. He pitied her how she had to endure the pain and didn't tell him about it.

Because her fever was extremely high, Jee became delirious and started mumbling to her mom how she's cold and asks if her mom can hug her. Sathit who was sitting next to her pulled her in for a hug to keep her warm [the scene we saw from the preview]. The words that Sathit said to Jee when he was hugging her was "Why would you do this? Why would you die for me? I won't let you die, I won't let anything happen to you. Just hang in there, I'll take you home."

Sathit went into the bathroom to wet the cloth to wash Jee with and he saw her shirt that had blood stain on it, he took the shirt to wash in the sink, feeling guilty as he was washing it. He thought back to what Jee said to him in the parking lot and thats when he realized that her helping him was genuine and that he was too harsh on Jee and she isn't such a bad person like he thought she was.
As Sathit was wiping/washing Jee's faith, Pan had called and told Sathit that Grandma Jun is not doing so well. If Jee wants to say goodbye to Grandma Jun, she needs to come right away. But Jee is still unconscious..... dang I spoiled too much LOL. I'm not sure if these exact scenes will happen bc lakorns like to do their own adaptation from the book but I think it will be close to this
Hi, do you know how could I read this novel in English?