[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoooo R scene next week but im guessing it's gonna be Tues based on the preview!
I liked tdy's eps but some scenes bothered me. I know they were trying to incorportae funny scenes in tdy but they came at the wrong time. We have Jee joking and playing ard at her voice coach's hse when she went there w Thit to hide him. I mean come on, her friend/bodyguard just got shot while trying to save her. I wish they had pushed the scene to a later timing cos it felt so out of place.
I also noticed in other eps that based on yaya's hairstyle, certain scenes were shot on different days so the emotions kinda didn't add up...like it does not flow from funny to serious or vice versa naturally. Still a fav drama tho!
I understand too ! I feel this lakorn has great potential but the PD is a lil weak at storytelling and at making the events unfolding. Reason why I start to feel the drag. The PD maybe thinks too much ?? I don't know

And please no R scene !! This is absolutely disgusting EWWWW ! Added to that Piak is a total abuser. She hits her husband a lot ! Hopefully he does not go back with her ! EWWW !

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Just done with today' episode.... OMG

Can someone please translate the preview to next week...
I don't remember her name but Jee rival says: she will take everything away.

Jee: I can't endure anymore if anyone take anything away from me anymore

Jee: I love Sathit

Evil stepdad: Jee agreed to sleep with me (i think he also said to accept the fault of yours or to take fault of your mistakes....probably blackmail Jee to ensure thit's safty)

Thit: not true! (Hit the evil step dad in the face)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I understand too ! I feel this lakorn has great potential but the PD is a lil weak at storytelling and at making the events unfolding. Reason why I start to feel the drag. The PD maybe thinks too much ?? I don't know

And please no R scene !! This is absolutely disgusting EWWWW ! Added to that Piak is a total abuser. She hits her husband a lot ! Hopefully he does not go back with her ! EWWW !
I'm thinking that there might be a possibility that thit gets drunk and it's one of those scenes cus he looks super regretfully for the r-scene. Not saying nobody shouldn't be but by the looks of it if your connecting two an two together thit gets super mad about what evil step dad said to thit to make him go get drunk or even if he is sober, being mad makes a person not think properly. And if you include the part where he starts to have feeling for Jee, rage and jealously makes you do crazy stuff that you don't mean to do just like how u say useless stuff when your mad. Madness sure is a useless emotion

autumn21

sarNie Egg
I don't remember her name but Jee rival says: she will take everything away.

Jee: I can't endure anymore if anyone take anything away from me anymore

Jee: I love Sathit

Evil stepdad: Jee agreed to sleep with me (i think he also said to accept the fault of yours or to take fault of your mistakes....probably blackmail Jee to ensure thit's safty)

Thit: not true! (Hit the evil step dad in the face)
Thank you for your translation.
So that's why Thit misunderstood Jee and he really thinks Jee used to sleep with her evil stepdad? It just comes to my mind that after W scene (according to some spoils it doesn't seem R to me), Thit realizes it's not true so he regrets about what he's just done :confused12:

Shiera

sarNie Hatchling
Hey everyone, I just thought we should start posting what other celebs are saying about this lakorn..so far I only have Nadech and James Ma. If anyone can post what others are also saying, that would be great. I would love to know what other celebs and people in the industry are saying about this :)

This is from Yaya's interview last week I think:
Yaya Urassaya feel delighted when lakorn Kluen Cheewit received good feedback. She forgets all tiredness of having to change her own character. She told a joke that Nadech said he wants to slap her face (Miss G's face). Cr. and mai_love_ny and NYinterFC, Eng trans by ka.ta_love_ny
Link: https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/...1069512389905/725514037612117/?type=3&theater

Nadech: I would like to say congratulations for lakorn Kluen Cheewit of Yaya, P'Mark and lakorn team. I did watch it. It is so spicy and charming. She (Yaya) changed her character. I also watch P'Toey. Actually she (Yaya) could play many kinds of character. This character's change could challenge Nong (Yaya)'s skills. Nong could develop her own skills from time to time. Cr. Daradaily. Thanks for English translation by @ka.ta_love_ny
Link: https://www.facebook.com/NYinterFC/...1069512389905/719532778210243/?type=3&theater

James Ma: (the photo says everything lol)

credit: NYinterFC

I also found this posted today on NYinterFC :(

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thank you for your translation.
So that's why Thit misunderstood Jee and he really thinks Jee used to sleep with her evil stepdad? It just comes to my mind that after W scene (according to some spoils it doesn't seem R to me), Thit realizes it's not true so he regrets about what he's just done :confused12:
This is all I'm assuming, I don't think thit thinks that Jee sleeps with her stepdad but he was mad about what the step dad said to him so at the heat of the moment he just went to her all mad and jealous and tried to force her but it turned into a willing scene instead and then he realizes that she was a virgin and that she wasn't sleeping with her step dad he felt guilty about doing it and that he was wrong about her all this time. Then he starts to think about all the bad accusations he ever said to her about the "many" guys he thought she had around her. But I do think that Even though Jee willing slept with him, she wasn't proud of it either because she couldn't fight him off so she just agreed. But u do see her crying the morning after. But I'm just assuming since I didn't watch the old version.

Noire89

Simply smile
Hey everyone happy Tuesday :) hope everyone is having a good day!
I'm supposed to be on lunch break but I'm on my phone seeing parts of the latest episodes and reading the comment here,lol, food can wait:p.
I can't wait till these two EPs are subbed to fully understand what's happening, but boy am I Happy with the way This and G are interacting and connecting.:clap:
From all of you comments I am excited to see the hug, and their overall skinship in this episode since it looks like based of the preview someone translated their happy moments are not going to be happening for long.
Enjoy the rest of your day!:aaaaa:

Noire89

Simply smile
Same here, my parents' customs are the same way. We bring water for our guests/visitors and even if they offered to wash the dish or bowl that they just finished, we declined and take it away from them.

Jane is just being annoying :pancarta:
Today she was extra annoying. I skipped around and landed on the part where she interrupted Thit and G's moment on the ground. Lol! I was like " shoo, shoo, keep walking" lol! She didn't listen:facepalm::risas3:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I thought Jane and Marks dead girlfriend was the same girl. Didn't know they were different people until someone pointed them out. They really do look alike they could possibly play twins LOL but I was like why? Why do you have to show up now out of all time???

lavie93

NY 4ever
Tell me how I can make this fever go away hahahaha. I've been stalking instagram for spoiler pics bc reading it wasn't enough.

Guys there's so many blush worthy scenes between Sathit and Jee before and after they slept together. I literally was smiling while reading the spoilers. The before scenes are like cutesy, blush worthy cuz their feelings had no tidal waves hit them yet but the scenes after are like those feelings of agony and angst and longing for each other.
There was this one scene (this is like way after they slept together) where sathit snuck into Jee's condo and they got into a fight cuz sathit wouldn't leave after she told him to get out so she threw a remote control at his forehead, leaving a little scratch. Jee was trying to run away but stepped on a broken vase so she went to sit down on the sofa. After sathit saw she was bleeding, he grabbed some tissues and tried to stop the bleeding. While sathit was fixing her wound, Jee had saw the scratch on his forehead near his eyebrow where she had hit him and caressed it gently, blowing on it. She asked if it hurt and he was like, "I'm hurt right here" he took Jee's hand and placed it over his heart. I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHH! That's when he slowly went in for a kiss and I believe that's the sofa scene we saw in the teaser
Can u translate a little bit more what will happen after the R/W scene pls? Cant wait for next week to see what will happen with my poor G... :(

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Be still my heart to episode 9 & 10. Mark and Yaya's onscreen charm and chemistry is outstanding. I get the chills and want to spazz. I like the little characteristic nuances that Mark and Yaya have given to Sathit and Jeerawat. It is very endearing. Their sweet small grins thinking of the other person. There is a sweet and warmness in their eyes but with electricity that I can feel when watching them.

I am enjoying Jeerawat's bold and grit yet yearning for love and understanding from those around her. I also like Satith's determination. The way Jeerawat is willing to die for those she cares about. Her courage to face danger and contention is commended. How many times has she saved Tith? She is doing it out of love and not just compassion and promise to Teaw. That scene of her taking Thit behind the bushes at the hospital was super HOT.

Her loyalty to her mother makes me speechless. In some instances I can see Jiriya's love for Jee through her eyes but her mouth and tones say otherwise.

I have to greeeed for Mark and Yaya...greeeeeeeedddd!!! <3 <3 <3

@TubbyTinker, Thippy! Study hard. I will be waiting to hear your opinion in these latest episodes! <3

@Kiachue1, I've missed you dear. Love reading your posts.

Last edited:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Again I have to commend Louis Scott in his character Chiyan. His chemistry with the cast is amazing. I still love his chemistry with Yaya. Piak is batshit crazy! How can she be the way she is with a loving father and husband. Louis and Toey's scene in episode 10 was very heart wrenching. The way Louis cried in this scene made me cry.

Lanii

sarNie Egg
Subteam from Mark And Kim Vietnam Fanpage just finished translating the novel up to chapter 10. After reading the novel , I have to say that Yaya and Mark and Louis and Toey did an amazing job. Of course my favourite is still Yaya hehe... chapter 10 is actually what's gonna happen in ep 11 I believe :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Once again, thank you everyone for posting ka.

I'm so looking forward to watch this tonight......
caption....
Jee: Where did you disappear to? Did you know someone's worried about you?
Thit: You're crying....because you're worried about me...?

caption: I don't want you to die.

cr:as tagged